Maryland Gay Marriage Could Hinge on Black Churches

Mar 1, 2012 Full story: The Skanner 9,656

With Maryland poised to legalize gay marriage, some conservative opponents and religious leaders are counting on members of their congregations, especially in black churches, to upend the legislation at the polls this fall.

Full Story

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9851 Jan 12, 2013
We cherish integration and diversity, especially in marriage. Same sex marriage is a step back toward antebellum morality; it is gender apartheid marriage.

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#9852 Jan 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
We cherish integration and diversity, especially in marriage. Same sex marriage is a step back toward antebellum morality; it is gender apartheid marriage.
Just maybe people would take you more seriously if you didn't make these inane pronouncements.

On second thought, no, we wouldn't.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#9853 Jan 12, 2013
Maybe you could focus on the issue; same sex marriage creates a new standard of gender partition marriage. Same sex marriage supporters think they support diversity but they act to destroy it in marriage.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#9854 Jan 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Maybe you could focus on the issue; same sex marriage creates a new standard of gender partition marriage. Same sex marriage supporters think they support diversity but they act to destroy it in marriage.
Your insane hitler boy.......FREEDOM AND EQUALITY FOR ALL...NOT JUST YOU RICH WHITE NAZI FASCIST CHRISTIANS THERE TRAITOR..........

same sex marriage will be legal in all 50 states in next 20 years...NOTHING YOU TRAITORS SAY WILL CHANGE THAT NAZI......

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#9855 Jan 12, 2013
I'm saying, same sex marriage is anti-freedom because it creates a new gender segregation standard of marriage. Gender diverse marriage is freedom because it can create all sorts of wonderful things including children.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#9856 Jan 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
I'm saying, same sex marriage is anti-freedom because it creates a new gender segregation standard of marriage. Gender diverse marriage is freedom because it can create all sorts of wonderful things including children.
Good lrod your insane...HOW DOES LESS FREEDOM AND LESS EQUALITY EQUAL MORE TO YOU NAZI CREEPS???????

MARRIAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KIDS BUT ALL TO DOW ITH ELAG CIVIL CIVIL CIVIL UNION......GOT THAT HITLER TRASH????

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#9857 Jan 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Sorry, but you are trying desperately to narrowly define diversity strictly with regards to marriage only......and you'd be wrong!!!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#9858 Jan 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are trying desperately to narrowly define diversity strictly with regards to marriage only......and you'd be wrong!!!
What I find kool is this...70% of people under age 40 are ok with same sex marriage...80% of people under age 30 are ok with same sex marriage...90% of people under age 20 are ok with same sex marriage. TIME WILL LEAD TO EQUALITY...ONCE OLD NAZI FREAKS DIE OFF

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#9859 Jan 12, 2013
On the other hand, as the population ages, people wise up. Most same sex marriage supporters are OK with it because of how it feels to be sympathetic to a mascot victim group. When you consider the consequences of radical change to a fundamental social institution, then you become a conservative.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#9860 Jan 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
On the other hand, as the population ages, people wise up. Most same sex marriage supporters are OK with it because of how it feels to be sympathetic to a mascot victim group. When you consider the consequences of radical change to a fundamental social institution, then you become a conservative.
GO BACK TO THE 1950,S MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT BLACKS WERE NOT EQUAL TO WHITES....Now most know they are.....SORRY YOU NAZI FASCIST LOSE LOSE LOSE EVERYTIME....

Just think how radical of a change itw as to let blacks marry whites.....YORU KIND HATES FREEDOM AND EQUALITY....DONT YOU HITLER LOVER?????

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#9861 Jan 12, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find kool is this...70% of people under age 40 are ok with same sex marriage...80% of people under age 30 are ok with same sex marriage...90% of people under age 20 are ok with same sex marriage. TIME WILL LEAD TO EQUALITY...ONCE OLD NAZI FREAKS DIE OFF
Yes, it will and as my generation gets older, we will also add the over 50 group that supports Marriage Equality as well:-)

“I don't hate Racists”

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#9862 Jan 12, 2013
the only marriage equality is between sexes in the marriage. Same sex partners have no equality because the arrangement is not recognized.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#9863 Jan 12, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
the only marriage equality is between sexes in the marriage. Same sex partners have no equality because the arrangement is not recognized.
Hey 1813 is calling they want there nazi fascist back...

“True Love Sees No Color”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9864 Jan 12, 2013
Gays contribute to new cases of rectal & throat cancer including AIDS. Homosexual is unnatural!!!!!!!!!!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#9865 Jan 12, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
Gays contribute to new cases of rectal & throat cancer including AIDS. Homosexual is unnatural!!!!!!!!!!
RELIGOUS NAZI FASCIST ARE UNNATURAL FREAKS.......yes that means you GOP voting traitors..

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#9866 Jan 12, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
maybe someday you will graduate from third grade
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#9867 Jan 12, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>maybe someday you will graduate from third grade
nazi fascist religotards never can graduate...They are stuck in the stone age

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#9868 Jan 12, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
Are you back again you ill-informed biotch?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#9869 Jan 12, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
hey how's that wigger boyfriend

“I don't hate Racists”

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#9870 Jan 12, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 1813 is calling they want there nazi fascist back...
It has nothing to do with 1813 or nazis you perverts think everyone is a threat if they don't believe in your perversions.Nobody is a threat until you try to force your agendas on normal society then the rules change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 4 min Does Not Compute 15
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 9 min WeTheSheeple 31
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 16 min Peach State 2
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 19 min WeTheSheeple 1,280
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 23 min Freebird USA 223
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 51 min Gaaaay 3,314
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 51 min Teddy_ 1,959
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 52 min anonymous 56,022
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 885
Biggest Gay Lies 2 hr Goober Peas 2,071
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••