Openly gay boxer Orlando Cruz knocked...

Openly gay boxer Orlando Cruz knocked out by Orlando Salido

There are 48 comments on the SLAM! Sports story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Openly gay boxer Orlando Cruz knocked out by Orlando Salido. In it, SLAM! Sports reports that:

Orlando Cruz of Puerto Rico takes a punch from Orlando Salido of Mexico during their title fight at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada October 12, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SLAM! Sports.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#64 Oct 15, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a MAN to be a boxer, but Cruz is a power ranger.
Cruz found out you can't punch effectively with limp wrists.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#65 Oct 15, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Never been a recorded instance of it. You're more likely to get bubonic plague that way than you are hiv.
http://www.sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get...

knowledge foxy, get some
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#72 Oct 15, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you Queers don't want any attention brought to your habit of molesting little boys. Like to keep a low profile? Not on my watch. LMFAO
On your watch??? Hilarious. You are most likely a sissy boy posting from mommy's basement! Like I said, you are the ONLY person on here that has mentioned sex with kids!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#74 Oct 15, 2013
fr Roll Tide:

>...Rev. Alan & you for example, you two are the most disgusting pieces of sh!t there is on here. It's really hard to imagine, just how many little boys you two have molested in your time. It's just sickening, just sickening.<

I have NEVER molested a child. You have been reported previously, and I have NO qualms in reporting you again, and listing all of your names, too. When are you going to leave? You are one sick individual who desperately needs psychological help for your homophobia. Get some. Your county mental health society would be happy to guide you to a good SECULAR therapist.
terkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#75 Oct 15, 2013
Roll Tide wrote:
<quoted text>
You liking to have sex with little boys and a prominent member of NAMBLA, I'd like to show you what kind of sissy boy I am. Take all the co:ck you want up your a:ss but stay away from little boys.
Being insulted by a pos like you is actually a compliment! What new name will you come up with tomorrow? Try not to spend too much time on your knees until then!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#76 Oct 15, 2013
Like him or not, Joe tells you what he thinks
http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/19/joe-rogan-trans...

I agree with Joe.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#83 Oct 16, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is their way of spreading their own self hatred on the human race by lethal injection. Of course they consider that natural as well. Just look at the freak in I believe Missouri a couple months back, apparently he has infected at least 300 people.
I remember that. He knew he was infected but weird sex was more important to him than people.

Since: Oct 10

Valley, AL

#85 Oct 17, 2013
The homosexual was probably hoping that his opponent would forfeit and he'd win by default, didn't work. Now he's finished, nobody's gonna risk catching AIDs and no self respecting man is gonna risk getting beat by somebody like him. Bad gamble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 min Jonah1 3,348
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 10 min Wondering 566
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 12 min WeTheSheeple 1,289
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 14 min National Whistleb... 9
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 36 min Respect71 25,968
News Will clerk issue gay marriage licenses after co... 49 min Thorpmeyer 47
News Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepoti... 52 min WasteWater 1
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 3 hr WeTheSheeple 92
More from around the web