Video: Holder: Voting Rights ruling a...

Video: Holder: Voting Rights ruling a "serious and unnecessary setback"

There are 73 comments on the CBS News story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Video: Holder: Voting Rights ruling a "serious and unnecessary setback". In it, CBS News reports that:

Attorney General Eric Holder vowed the Justice Department will "zealously guard" equal voting practices after the Supreme Court struck down a section of the Voting Rights Act, weakening a tool the federal government has used for nearly five decades to block discriminatory voting laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#71 Jun 27, 2013
tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
There has NEVER been any evidence of voter fraud occurring anywhere near a level that would impact the outcome of elections – NEVER.
Isolated incidents are a whole different story pukie – seem to recall that skanko Ann Coulter getting is some trouble for that.
lol
There also has never been a murder or mass killing that would effect the population of the world. Dead is Dead, and Fraud is Fraud and plus you can prove that because all the fraud was not look at nor investigated.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#73 Jun 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There also has never been a murder or mass killing that would effect the population of the world. Dead is Dead, and Fraud is Fraud and plus you can prove that because all the fraud was not look at nor investigated.
And dumb is dumb. And you are The DUMBOSPAMBOT.

Perpignan

#74 Jun 28, 2013
tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true le douche - all the fraud and cheating that got Bush installed in 2000 and again in 2004 was all swept under the rug. Easily the crime of the century.
Yawn, call me when you can prove it pookie. Until then it's just the same oh same oh liberal blather.

Perpignan

#75 Jun 28, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>And dumb is dumb. And you are The DUMBOSPAMBOT.
Glad your back Hillary, I thought you fell off the pot and hit your head on the sink again.

Hypoluxo Fl

#76 Jun 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Glad your back Hillary, I thought you fell off the pot and hit your head on the sink again.
More DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut frightwing bullshit.

Perpignan

#77 Jun 28, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>More DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut frightwing bullshit.
How quaint, the same childish prattle for five years.
spud

United States

#78 Jun 28, 2013
If Hillary ever gets elected, then I think we can come to the definitive conclusion that our elections are fixed. She certainly won't say anything publically until she decides to run. Everything she says is either a lie or it has absolutely no meaning. She is a weasel who is very easy to get tired of.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#79 Jun 28, 2013
Federal Judge Susan Bolton for Supreme Court!
goose

La Grange, IL

#81 Jun 28, 2013
YOU made the claim tea-baggage, seems only right YOU prove it.

Since: Jun 13

Carthage, TN

#82 Jun 28, 2013
I disagree with Holder. This is actually a step forward. The less we give special attention to specific groups the better. Treat everyone equal!

Since: Jun 13

Carthage, TN

#83 Jun 28, 2013
tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>There has NEVER been any evidence of voter fraud occurring anywhere near a level that would impact the outcome of elections – NEVER.

Isolated incidents are a whole different story pukie – seem to recall that skanko Ann Coulter getting is some trouble for that.

lol
Wrong, go to watch elections in Chicago! They are great at covering it up though. They rig the electronic machines and "lose" the ballot boxes that may not be favorable to them.

Perpignan

#84 Jun 28, 2013
spud wrote:
If Hillary ever gets elected, then I think we can come to the definitive conclusion that our elections are fixed. She certainly won't say anything publically until she decides to run. Everything she says is either a lie or it has absolutely no meaning. She is a weasel who is very easy to get tired of.
Well we do know she hit her head practicing to dive away from sniper fire.

Hypoluxo Fl

#85 Jun 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How quaint, the same childish prattle for five years.
I'mn trying to prattle my way to your total of 92,564 DUMBOSPAMS. I'll never catch up. Birther nut moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... 4 min Thats Right 12
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min Jonah1 14,863
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... 23 min YourEx 6
News Dev Hynes following 'school of Bowie and Prince... 30 min Pope Ben Out To P... 3
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 33 min Fred Herbert 9
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 38 min Terra Firma 38,629
News Clooney's restraining order 42 min stoned luck aka ... 27
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 47 min Lawrence Wolf 197
More from around the web