Rogue Former Cop Dorner Targets Lesbi...

Rogue Former Cop Dorner Targets Lesbian Police Officers

There are 59 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Rogue Former Cop Dorner Targets Lesbian Police Officers. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

As thousands of police officers in California continued their search for Christopher Dorner, a former LAPD officer and veteran, information has begun to surface as to his motivations. The spree began with Dorner murdering a young basketball coach, Monica Quan, and her fiancé, Keith Lawrence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Queen Creek? You are now in the horrible town where my morbidly obese brother and his vile harpy of a wife live? No wonder you are so miserable. I never thought I would say this, but you best MOVE to get away from those horrible people.
No, I'm still in Coolidge. I told you I signed a 15 month lease on this house and I'm looking to extend it to 60 months. My cable company seems to randomly assign locations whenever I go online. I don't now why. Ask Cox communications why it does that.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#24 Feb 9, 2013
BTW, you should know also that "liberals" have come out supporting Dorner because he is black. Is this where the gays and blacks part company? Over a murdering criminal! The left is so ridiculous.
Little Blue Alien

Amherst, MA

#26 Feb 9, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>He is NOT an LAPD officer, inaccurate idiot. They fired him.
Did I say he was bitch? I didn't think so!
More pain to come
Decadent
Pig
Little Blue Alien

Amherst, MA

#27 Feb 9, 2013
Chance wrote:
BTW, you should know also that "liberals" have come out supporting Dorner because he is black. Is this where the gays and blacks part company? Over a murdering criminal! The left is so ridiculous.
Being a liberal is a morally corrosive mental illness.
The party of decadence and failure.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#28 Feb 9, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say he was bitch? I didn't think so!
More pain to come
Decadent
Pig
No, son of skank, YOU said you hated LAPD which he is NOT a part of. What else was I supposed to think, inaccurate one?
Walking Dead Man

Amherst, MA

#29 Feb 9, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>No, son of skank, YOU said you hated LAPD which he is NOT a part of. What else was I supposed to think, inaccurate one?

No Gurty, it is you that hates. In fact there is nothing in my post to indicate such a word. LAPD forever has been decadent and crooked as a stick which is merely a general reflection of a good part of the state and portions of the nation. The individual in question obviously has done a lot of soul searching and sees where this is all going. Get used to it for it's gonna get worse.
It's gonna be an ugly year.

eVeRyWhErE

p
R
o
P
h
E
C
y
Walking Dead Man

Amherst, MA

#30 Feb 9, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>No, son of skank, YOU said you hated LAPD which he is NOT a part of. What else was I supposed to think, inaccurate one?
While you're down on it Gurty, scratch my knee will ya? Thanxxx.

Palm Springs, California

#31 Feb 9, 2013
Walking Dead Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No Gurty, it is you that hates. In fact there is nothing in my post to indicate such a word. LAPD forever has been decadent and crooked as a stick which is merely a general reflection of a good part of the state and portions of the nation. The individual in question obviously has done a lot of soul searching and sees where this is all going. Get used to it for it's gonna get worse.
It's gonna be an ugly year.
eVeRyWhErE
p
R
o
P
h
E
C
y
Thank the LORD you are over 3000 miles away from this part of the country. Why don't you go sit outside for a while tonight? I hear the fresh snow is lovely.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#32 Feb 10, 2013
btw, the police officer killed by Dorner was a male police officer who apparently was not a lesbian.

The Riverside Police Department identified the officer as Michael Crain, age 34, an 11-year veteran of the department.
John

Tarentum, PA

#33 Feb 12, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/moni...

Description of the MALE police officer killed who leaves behind a wife and children. Lesbian? Where did that come from but the fevered victim mentality or gays and lesbians who want to jump in every victim scene with gusto.?
Oak Tree Trunk

Amherst, MA

#34 Feb 12, 2013
I ran over a squirrel the other day cus he was gay. I saved many other squirels in the process and a robust population going forward has been ensured.
God I'm good.

Palm Springs, California

#35 Feb 12, 2013
Oak Tree Trunk wrote:
I ran over a squirrel the other day cus he was gay. I saved many other squirels in the process and a robust population going forward has been ensured.
God I'm good.
Really? My complex is near a huge empty lot and we have had to hire exterminators to keep the massive amounts of squirrels who run over here and eat all the plants and sneak into garages, etc. I think there are quite enough squirrels, thank you.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#36 Feb 12, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Really? My complex is near a huge empty lot and we have had to hire exterminators to keep the massive amounts of squirrels who run over here and eat all the plants and sneak into garages, etc. I think there are quite enough squirrels, thank you.
Well then buy a pellet gun and roast the little bastard in an oven for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve with homemade cheesy polenta and a red sauce.
Chianti Remole 2003

You won't regret it.

Palm Springs, California

#37 Feb 12, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then buy a pellet gun and roast the little bastard in an oven for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve with homemade cheesy polenta and a red sauce.
Chianti Remole 2003
You won't regret it.
Hardly, the threw poison gas bombs into their ground nests. That might make them taste "gamey".

I actually thought it sort of cruel. I am no fan of them, but it was sort of heart breaking to see the squirrels run for cover and then them tossing poison bombs into those holes, after closing all exits. I went back inside, for they were having FAR too much fun gassing them.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#38 Feb 13, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Really? My complex is near a huge empty lot and we have had to hire exterminators to keep the massive amounts of squirrels who run over here and eat all the plants and sneak into garages, etc. I think there are quite enough squirrels, thank you.
I'll trade you our plague of pigeons in this neighborhood for the squirrels. I'm from New York, and I've never seen such huge flocks of pigeons in a neighborhood like this before. What a constant mess !
Brown Lipstick

Amherst, MA

#39 Feb 13, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly, the threw poison gas bombs into their ground nests. That might make them taste "gamey".
I actually thought it sort of cruel. I am no fan of them, but it was sort of heart breaking to see the squirrels run for cover and then them tossing poison bombs into those holes, after closing all exits. I went back inside, for they were having FAR too much fun gassing them.
Maybe they were having fun laughing at you. Gas cans huh?
Interesting.
Hmmmmm
Brown Lipstick

Amherst, MA

#40 Feb 13, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly, the threw poison gas bombs into their ground nests. That might make them taste "gamey".
You spelled 'they' wrong.
There goes the day right there.
lol
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#42 Feb 13, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should have reported them, on the charge of, cruelty to animals.
The left leaning moral web destroyers alter ego to care more for a wild animal than any fetus or human being. You people are 'nuts'
Get help!

Palm Springs, California

#43 Feb 13, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should have reported them, on the charge of, cruelty to animals.
As much as I like animals, I was not sad to see them go. They used legal gopher bombs, from Home Depot. The squirrels are horrible pests and have caused mega damage, like eating every plant, digging under sidewalks, making them collapse, even chewing up my neighbor's shoes on her back porch. Some, up on the mountains behind here, have been found to carry plague.

There were HUNDREDS of them, and they kept reproducing like rats. Don't fret, there are still probably plenty left. This was temporary at best.

Palm Springs, California

#44 Feb 13, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled 'they' wrong.
There goes the day right there.
lol
I've said it before, that I never correct obvious typos, unless I REALLY hate the poster. If I DID, I would be on here 24/7 trying to keep up with the massive amounts of errors. This is one of the most user unfriendly web sites I have seen, so misspellings are easy to make.

However, if it makes you happy to try your hand at it, go for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 min guest 1,480
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 48,016
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr South Knox Hombre 5,586
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 hr parent 26,071
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... (Aug '16) 7 hr 93James 41
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 7 hr 93James 153
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 9 hr June VanDerMark 13,375
More from around the web