Rogue Former Cop Dorner Targets Lesbian Police Officers

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

As thousands of police officers in California continued their search for Christopher Dorner, a former LAPD officer and veteran, information has begun to surface as to his motivations. The spree began with Dorner murdering a young basketball coach, Monica Quan, and her fiancÚ, Keith Lawrence.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

i have not been able to find out the names of the 2 police officers that Dorner shot, kiling one. Has this info been released ?

I certainly hope (as I think we all obviously do) that they apprehend him before he murders anyone else.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I think the perosn who wrote this hedline is an idiot. If he has a source that the police officer killed by Dorner was a lesbian, I'd like to know the source.

I've searched the web for over 2 hours and have been unable to find the names of EITHER police officer he shot, nor even their genders.

I'll bet that the LAPD is NOT releasing the names of the officers shot.

----

I lived on Maple Avenue in Patchogue for over 25 years. Also living on my street at the time was an undercover Suffolk County Police detective named Dennis Wustenhoff. He and his family were also members of my church.

One morning, he was murdered by someone who placed a bomb in his car in front of his home. His murder was intensively investigated by the FBI, ATF, Suffok County Police, and New York State Police. NEWSDAY at the time named the chief suspect, Robert Horan, a Nassau County Police Dept. officer. Since NEWSDAY named the chief suspect, and was never sued by him for libel, I assume that NEWSDAY had SOME evidence of his guilt.

Unfortunately, nobody was ever arrested for the murder of Suffolk County Police Detective Dennis Wustenhoff, and the crime remains unsolved.

I cannot recall ANY other murder of a police officer anywhere on Long Island going unsolved.

This murder took place on the street I lived on for more than 25 years.(I was at work at the time, 30 miles west, so I did not hear the bomb explosion, but all of my neighbors said they did, and rushed out to see what the cause was).

I hope that this EVIL person Dorner is captured or killed before he murders anyone else.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Another crazy heterosexual male who is blaming others(lesbians) for not having a family of his own.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

SLIF wrote:
Another crazy heterosexual male who is blaming others(lesbians) for not having a family of his own.
I really didn't get that from the information provided. In fact, it appears that he doesn't have any issue with the LGBT community, nor our Civil Rights.

The provided information suggests that he has issue with what he perceives as mysandrous female superiors. I have heard this sort of thing before from some law enforcement officers. How much has valid grounds, I don't know and won't conjecture without firsthand knowledge.

This is a very interesting case.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I really didn't get that from the information provided. In fact, it appears that he doesn't have any issue with the LGBT community, nor our Civil Rights.
The provided information suggests that he has issue with what he perceives as mysandrous female superiors. I have heard this sort of thing before from some law enforcement officers. How much has valid grounds, I don't know and won't conjecture without firsthand knowledge.
Have you heard the names or genders of the 2 police officers he shot ? Because I have not heard either despite following the case on tv, and searching the web for that info.

I believe that the LAPD has not released teh names or genders of teh police officers shot.
mainelygay

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard the names or genders of the 2 police officers he shot ? Because I have not heard either despite following the case on tv, and searching the web for that info.
I believe that the LAPD has not released teh names or genders of teh police officers shot.
One news report I heard said they are intentionally not releasing the names to protect the families as he is also targeting them.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

mainelygay wrote:
<quoted text>
One news report I heard said they are intentionally not releasing the names to protect the families as he is also targeting them.
I heard that also, and since I am unable to even find in the news media even the genders of the police officers who were shot, I wonder where this "Targets Lesbian Police Officers" headline came from. It seems just to be a non-truthful attention-grabbing headline to me.

I certainly hope they capture or kill this murderer quickly. And while the police are now saying that he "could be anywhere", since he obviously had this planned, I wonder if he also had planned in advance the means to escape to Mexico. I'm sure one of teh drug gangs would hire him for his services due to his military and police experience.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

prOpHeCy
R**R
o**o
PRoPhEcY
h**h
E**E
c**c
Y**Y
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LAPD, Suge Knight and The Notorious BIG.
Amazingly the Eff Bee eYe found NOTHING!
California couldn't fall soon enough into the sea.
Secede already.
The worst is yet to come.
eVeRyWhErE

pRoPhEcY
R
o
P
h
E
c
Y

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
prOpHeCy
R**R
o**o
PRoPhEcY
h**h
E**E
c**c
Y**Y
That was the name of a horribly bad movie I saw once. I think it's one of the worst movies ever made.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the name of a horribly bad movie I saw once. I think it's one of the worst movies ever made.
One of the most illuminating books I've read is called "American Indian Prophecies"
"Conversations With Chasing Deer"
by Kurt Kaltreider

A must read
xavfitz

Port Clinton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

prOpHeCy
R**R
o**o
PRoPhEcY
h**h
E**E
c**c
Y**Y
what the ???????

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Fa-Foxy wrote:
I think the perosn who wrote this hedline is an idiot. If he has a source that the police officer killed by Dorner was a lesbian, I'd like to know the source.
I've searched the web for over 2 hours and have been unable to find the names of EITHER police officer he shot, nor even their genders.
I'll bet that the LAPD is NOT releasing the names of the officers shot.
----
I lived on Maple Avenue in Patchogue for over 25 years. Also living on my street at the time was an undercover Suffolk County Police detective named Dennis Wustenhoff. He and his family were also members of my church.
One morning, he was murdered by someone who placed a bomb in his car in front of his home. His murder was intensively investigated by the FBI, ATF, Suffok County Police, and New York State Police. NEWSDAY at the time named the chief suspect, Robert Horan, a Nassau County Police Dept. officer. Since NEWSDAY named the chief suspect, and was never sued by him for libel, I assume that NEWSDAY had SOME evidence of his guilt.
Unfortunately, nobody was ever arrested for the murder of Suffolk County Police Detective Dennis Wustenhoff, and the crime remains unsolved.
I cannot recall ANY other murder of a police officer anywhere on Long Island going unsolved.
This murder took place on the street I lived on for more than 25 years.(I was at work at the time, 30 miles west, so I did not hear the bomb explosion, but all of my neighbors said they did, and rushed out to see what the cause was).
I hope that this EVIL person Dorner is captured or killed before he murders anyone else.
You haven't searched the carefully. The LA 'Times' said yesterday on their front page why they are keeping their names secret. They are afraid the maniac may go after the dead officer's families.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

"THAT carefully", not "THE carefully".

Unlike Fox News, I recant my errors.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

LAPD, Suge Knight and The Notorious BIG.
Amazingly the Eff Bee eYe found NOTHING!
California couldn't fall soon enough into the sea.
Secede already.
The worst is yet to come.
eVeRyWhErE
pRoPhEcY
R
o
P
h
E
c
Y
He is NOT an LAPD officer, inaccurate idiot. They fired him.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
His ex partner, who is female, who was his mentor when he was a rookie, found him completely wrong for police work and a liar and hot head. She reported his inferior skills which was one of the main reasons he was fired. I don't know HER proclivities, but we can pretty much guess from the context of this article. I'm sure she will be relieved when he is behind bars, or dead.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't searched the carefully. The LA 'Times' said yesterday on their front page why they are keeping their names secret. They are afraid the maniac may go after the dead officer's families.
No. I said that I believed that they were not releasing the names of the police officers that he shot.

Which is why I said the headline writer is an idiot. Exactly HOW does teh headline-writer KNOW that Dorner is "targeting lesbian police officers" since the names and genders, and no other personal information, has been released by the law enforcement authorities involved in this case ?

The headline doesn't make sense and is not supported by any of teh facts that have been released.

Also, I read that in the so-called "case of mistaken identity" SHOOTING, where two police officers opened fire on a pickup truck, wounding two women, that the police officers involved gave NO WARNING whatsoever, nor a chance for the women to identify themselves, before they poured bullets into the truck wounding both women. Furthermore, the truck the women were in was NOT the same color as Dorner's truck, nor even the same make of truck !

I LOVE L.A.!:)
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

OK, Bridgette, you've outdone yourself with this one. Gays never miss a moment to try to pin themselves into every situation for sympathy, and you seem to be even better at that than most gays. I think this is despicable. Whether or not the cop killed was a lesbian, it is disgusting to try to claim people are gay or lesbian in a sympathy play. This is just like claiming kids who commit suicide are gay without any statement from their families. Somehow this is even more of a stretch. And we wonder why journalism is in such a sorry state. It is apparent that anybody with an agenda and sit down at a computer and peck out a story whether it is based on facts or not.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Chance wrote:
OK, Bridgette, you've outdone yourself with this one. Gays never miss a moment to try to pin themselves into every situation for sympathy, and you seem to be even better at that than most gays. I think this is despicable. Whether or not the cop killed was a lesbian, it is disgusting to try to claim people are gay or lesbian in a sympathy play. This is just like claiming kids who commit suicide are gay without any statement from their families. Somehow this is even more of a stretch. And we wonder why journalism is in such a sorry state. It is apparent that anybody with an agenda and sit down at a computer and peck out a story whether it is based on facts or not.
The killer attended a Mormon college. If that didn't mess him up, I don't know what would not.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I said that I believed that they were not releasing the names of the police officers that he shot.
Which is why I said the headline writer is an idiot. Exactly HOW does teh headline-writer KNOW that Dorner is "targeting lesbian police officers" since the names and genders, and no other personal information, has been released by the law enforcement authorities involved in this case ?
The headline doesn't make sense and is not supported by any of teh facts that have been released.
Also, I read that in the so-called "case of mistaken identity" SHOOTING, where two police officers opened fire on a pickup truck, wounding two women, that the police officers involved gave NO WARNING whatsoever, nor a chance for the women to identify themselves, before they poured bullets into the truck wounding both women. Furthermore, the truck the women were in was NOT the same color as Dorner's truck, nor even the same make of truck !
I LOVE L.A.!:)
Queen Creek? You are now in the horrible town where my morbidly obese brother and his vile harpy of a wife live? No wonder you are so miserable. I never thought I would say this, but you best MOVE to get away from those horrible people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••