What did Supreme Court hear about same-sex marriage on Election Day?

Nov 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Just before Tuesday's elections, a national gay-rights group sent its supporters in Maryland an e-mail listing an additional reason to go to the polls to approve same-sex marriage.

Comments
61 - 79 of 79 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"...a reward for all he's already done for gay rights"
You still don't get it. He didn't do anything expressly for gay rights. He did it for his re-election. You gays have been used.
What makes you think that's the only reason we would vote for him?
Jose

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. He didn't do anything expressly for gay rights. He did it for his re-election. You gays have been used.
The republicans are for gay rights?

Silly me, I saw them more like "I HATE you" party.
Jose

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many reasons why we vote Dem but this new GOP has a theocracy agenda and even non Christians who once voted rep in some blue states are afraid of what is now going on and did not vote GOP this election.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that's the only reason we would vote for him?
his incredibly limited reasoning capabilities...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many reasons why we vote Dem but this new GOP has a theocracy agenda and even non Christians who once voted rep in some blue states are afraid of what is now going on and did not vote GOP this election.
Well, i din't vote for Obama, but I didn't vote for Romney for that very reason...
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>his incredibly limited reasoning capabilities...
Yup, that's Obama all right. Glad you concur!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's Obama all right. Glad you concur!
kind of third-gradish of you isn't it? glad to see you've matured so much...good job young man!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>kind of third-gradish of you isn't it? glad to see you've matured so much...good job young man!
You did kinda set that one up and hand it right to him.(restraining smirk)

Aw hell! lolol

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And republicans do't create new laws and regulations?
Wow! Who knew?
Take responsibility for your vote moron. Be responsible for your country's downfall, you touted your success at the polls. Now Man Up........or Vagina Up as the case may be. You have won only a battle, the war continues.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans are for gay rights?
Silly me, I saw them more like "I HATE you" party.
That's what elected Obama the All About Me crowd. A narcissist is a perfect match for the egocentric youth.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's what elected Obama the All About Me crowd. A narcissist is a perfect match for the egocentric youth.
Did you think the words you strung together mean anything? They don't. We get it. You lost and you're pissed. Tough.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I voted for him because of gay rights. And because the economy is coming back, and jobs are coming back, and he ended one war and is ending another, and because he has appointed qualified women to posts of power, and he has appointed qualified people of color to posts of power, and because he is an intelligent, capable, thoughtful leader, and because he is not Romney, and yes, because he is a person of color. I'll bet that last one really upsets you, doesn't it?

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I forgot probably the most important reason of all........

MY PORTFOLIO IS UP 64% FROM WHEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You fking pervert, no doubt a Queer pedophile, wanting to lower the age of consent. You're the type of Fa$$ot that needs special attention.
Special attention?....Now your threatening? When you gonna answer the other posts I sent you ASSTROLL?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so have it your way, he did it for his re-election.

I don't really care WHY he did it, just that he DID.

How have gays been "used"? We got DADT repealed, DOMA is in the process of being overturned by the courts, there are 2 more pro-equality justices on the SCOTUS, and thanks to the President's public support we got our first THREE victories for marriage equality at the ballot box.

Results are all that matter.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like the anti-gays are going to resort to violence now they know they can't win at the polls anymore.

Who would have thought North Carolina would be the last vote they'd ever win.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Special attention ASSTROLL, nothing threatening at all Fa$$ot. If you took it as a threat, then you are probably doing something illegal.
You'd make everything would be illegal if you could, except c(_)ntlicking!
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
Obama's actions during his first term regarding the homosexuals, such as the repeal of DADT, was simply putting out markers that he called in on Nov 6th. He could not have been re-elected without the help of the gays and the gay sympathizers, and he knew that.
His next four years will be spent working on his legacy, and i'm sure he has no intention of making the homosexualization of America his legacy. So don't expect anything from him for the remainder of his second term that has anything to do with homosexuality.
Laughable. As homophobes keep reminding us, gay people are a 'tiny minority.' While they no doubt voted Obama, the amount of 'help' they provided would've been minimal.

Secondly, and even more obviously, you can't "homosexualize" people who aren't homosexuals - who are, again, a 'tiny minority,' right? So why would he be "working on" that anyway?
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know what you're trying to say, but the rest of us has to guess. LMFAO
That's OK, you got it right..Better than some of YOUR drunk postings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••