UPS Ends Grants To Boy Scouts Over Di...

UPS Ends Grants To Boy Scouts Over Discrimination

There are 19 comments on the CBS Local story from Nov 12, 2012, titled UPS Ends Grants To Boy Scouts Over Discrimination. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The UPS Foundation says it will no longer give grants to the Boy Scouts of America as long as the group excludes gays and lesbians from being scouts or scout leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Thank you UPS !
Dean

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Who the hell needs UPS!

BSA Stick to your gums!

Keep up the good fight!

PROTECT OUR BOYS FROM QUEERS AT ALL COSTS !!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Dean wrote:
Who the hell needs UPS!
BSA Stick to your gums!
Keep up the good fight!
That's right! You and OMM's just boycott yourself silly. I really don't know why you care, R1. You have everything you need delivered or served to you in that "institutionalized vacation home" of yours!! I'd send you a care package, but UPS might deliver, and you wouldn't want that!!

Southern California

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Dean wrote:
Who the hell needs UPS!
BSA Stick to your gums!
Keep up the good fight!
Suck rope SUCKA !
Clay

Germany

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck rope SUCKA !
What's the deal with your ears?

Southern California

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>He does have rather big ears doesn't he, almost look like wings?!?!
LMFAO
Yeah dude got something else big too..SUCKA

Southern California

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the deal with your ears?
Whats the deal with your pic..oh wait ..you don't have the balls to put your pic on right..pussyboy.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Dean wrote:
Who the hell needs UPS!
BSA Stick to your gums!
Keep up the good fight!
Could you kindly boycott air, as it supports Gays and Lesbians......thanks:-)

Southern California

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>You look like a queer, glad to know the Boy Scouts won't let you near their kids!!!
No f*** dude….you must look like a fat troll….

Southern California

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>What, a big hemorrhoid caused by your constant butt sexing?!?!
LMFAO
Is that what you did to me….I was wondering what your finger was doing..

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>He does have rather big ears doesn't he, almost look like wings?!?!
LMFAO
Wow, a 60 something , unregistered troll, thinks his opinion of a hot guy, able to register and keep an account, matters worth a fruck? Now, run off to the common floor of your mentally fragile institution....clear history....and....do what comes easily for you.
Seth

Åkersberga, Sweden

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
No f*** dude….you must look like a fat troll….
Do the daddies hold you by the ears while they're pumping your throat?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Seth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the daddies hold you by the ears while they're pumping your throat?
Wow, a 60 something , unregistered troll, thinks his opinion of a hot guy, able to register and keep an account, matters worth a fruck? Now, run off to the common floor of your mentally fragile institution....clear history....and....do what comes easily for you.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#27 Nov 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They say the impersonation is the highest form of flattery. I'm not flattered. There's only one NoQ dumb A$$, and it's not you. No matter how well you portray me, it's not working. So stay the fk off here.
See R1, not even a troll want's you to imitate him. The biggest insult to any troll, is to be associated with R1, the biggest POS troll on Topix!!
Uve

Indio, CA

#29 Nov 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like the typical Fa$$ot. That is except for your dumbo ears. LMFAO
Oh look it's the c(_)ntlicker shooting his mouth off again...
Uve

Indio, CA

#30 Nov 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They say the impersonation is the highest form of flattery. I'm not flattered. There's only one NoQ dumb A$$, and it's not you. No matter how well you portray me, it's not working. So stay the fk off here.
RMAOL..So now you have an impersonator! LMAO Your f'ked..Wonder if their a POS, lick C(_)nt and do drag too? LOL
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#33 Nov 13, 2012
today I began informing suppliers i would not accept shipments delivered by UPS, i am tired of left wing sexualist marxist bullys. The executive who mad this deciusion needs to go packing some wheres else. and i dont care how many bitch boys act out.
James Dean

Toronto, Canada

#34 Nov 13, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
today I began informing suppliers i would not accept shipments delivered by UPS, i am tired of left wing sexualist marxist bullys. The executive who mad this deciusion needs to go packing some wheres else. and i dont care how many bitch boys act out.
Ahhhhh.....Poor,poor wittle baby! Like some whine with that cheese? LOL,Equality marches on and if you hadn't noticed by the last election 2 more states were added to the list of marriage equality and this time by popular vote! Looks like your days are numbered and it couldn't happen to a nicer prick than you! And I didn't realize that fry cooks at McD's made decisions about suppliers anyway douche bag! Perhaps it's time to climb up on that crap heap of history where you belong and get a head start on those KKK'ers and Nazi's!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#35 Nov 14, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
today I began informing suppliers i would not accept shipments delivered by UPS, i am tired of left wing sexualist marxist bullys.........
So, you believe that a private business should be somehow forced to donate to private groups that promote ideas they do not believe in?

Doesn't sound very "conservative" to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Twitter Blasts Ex-Google Employee Who Says Bein... 9 min NE Jade 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min Respect71 53,705
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 36 min Mullahing It Over 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr RiccardoFire 8,391
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 552
FrEAkY ArCHiVeS 3 hr Medium Stinky 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr neighbor 2,202
News Gay Sex: Two-thirds of Men Aren't Wearing Condoms 4 hr Dennis 11
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 4 hr DaveinMass 37
More from around the web