Panetta To Move On LGB Soldier’s Rights Before Leaving Office

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 32
Outgoing Defense Secretary Leon Panetta will announce this week that a long-delayed extension of support and benefits for lesbian and gay military families. Reports coming to OutServe-SLDN indicate that Panetta will take advantage of this opportunity to act before he has to leave office. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad we settled that.
So always remember, Obama bad too!
Maybe for you, but not for me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#33 Feb 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe for you, but not for me.
Good for you that you like him. Me, I have higher standards.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#38 Feb 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to disapprove of you Queers lifestyle and trying to change things to suit your personal needs. Hopefully persuade some FAGG@TS to follow a different path. That's why I'm here.
Post yourself straight, NoQ. You make no difference in anything happening in the world! We do appreciate the laughs you provide!
Garth

United States

#39 Feb 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Post yourself straight, NoQ. You make no difference in anything happening in the world! We do appreciate the laughs you provide!
Do you ever have anything of importance to post or do you just stalk people on Topix all day and night?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40 Feb 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Post yourself straight, NoQ. You make no difference in anything happening in the world! We do appreciate the laughs you provide!
Hello North East Jade. Why are you so snooty? Don't be like that. I am a FRIEND OF GAYS.

Do you know a good siding contractor?

Thanks.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41 Feb 6, 2013
How cute...the jackeachother off old guys post together. How mastubatorily similar!

Tawas City, Michigan

#42 Feb 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to disapprove of you Queers lifestyle and trying to change things to suit your personal needs. Hopefully persuade some FAGG@TS to follow a different path. That's why I'm here.
Well good luck with that. You haven't even been able to persuade yourself to follow a different path!

Btw, my "lifestyle" for 20+ years was defending our country so whiny little bitches like you have the freedom to spew your crap on the internet.....

Tawas City, Michigan

#45 Feb 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
As you know, your fellow Queers from Topix deleted my post, twice today. I guess they think that will push me away. Wrong, Every time they push me, I push back even harder. Fk them TOPIX FAGG@TS
We know, because man-on-man sex consumes your every thought 24/7. You really need to get laid dude.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46 Feb 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Sweetie, hang around! Since there aren't enough two-headed calves or four-legged chickens to go around, you're the only oddity available to us. Our own little token freak of nature-doesn't the sense of belonging just warm the cockles of your heart, Muffin?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#48 Feb 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
How cute...the jackeachother off old guys post together. How mastubatorily similar!
But before you said we were all one old guy called "R1" or something like that. Make up your mind North East Jade!

I beg your pardon! No man has ever jacked me off! But is there something wrong with that? If so, why do you guys do it?

Location hidden

#51 Feb 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians have sex with animals, usually their dog,to get sexual gratification because they can't stand to be with a man. What kind of dog does you, bitc.h????
I don't know Sweetie-what kind is your mother?

Location hidden

#53 Feb 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a pit bull, with lipstick. LMFAO
And you're the poster child of why we should always spay and neuter our animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min WasteWater 2,863
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min HOLME 26,714
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 17 min Sick Freak 33
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 21 min Die Hard Arkie 68,504
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Respect71 5,525
The NE Jade Saturday Afternoon Thread 27 min Top-Mod5 5
Gay man wins suit against clinic that used shoc... 47 min Normal Decent Hetero 2
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr WeTheSheeple 5,022
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 4 hr WeTheSheeple 18
TOWIE boys say Balls to Cancer by stripping NAK... 9 hr Mikey 14
More from around the web