Anti-Gay Groups Panic Over Gays In The Boy Scouts

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 10
It is not surprising that the Religious Right’s anti-gay brigade charged into high gear after the announcement that the Boy Scouts of America are considering changing the policy banning gays from being Scouts, and lesbians and gays from serving as scout masters. The rhetoric is, of course, predictable as well with warning of pedophilia and worse occurring if the BSA makes the change. Full Story
David Traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Anti-Gay groups are forever panicking over something or other.. they're a bunch of hopeless neurotics that should be put away and given treatment (electric shocks preferably).. (3.000 volts preferably)..

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#3 Jan 29, 2013
David Traversa wrote:
Anti-Gay groups are forever panicking over something or other.. they're a bunch of hopeless neurotics that should be put away and given treatment (electric shocks preferably)..(3.000 volts preferably)..
I've always said there has to be some bizarre deep seated infatuation with gay and lesbian sex for these people to be so concerned about it.
David Traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#4 Jan 29, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I've always said there has to be some bizarre deep seated infatuation with gay and lesbian sex for these people to be so concerned about it.
They seem to be obsessed with sex in all its aspects.. and where else could they go for attention..? They're too cowardly to come out in the open and face an opponent; and when they bash they invariably act in groups and they invariably run away.. I tell you DNF.. real men are very, very scarce..

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Jan 29, 2013
they aren't the least bit interested in our actual sex lives, their endless fascination is with their own fantasies of what they want that sex life to be. If we're not out molesting children, we're cruising for anonymous unsafe sex, we do this and nothing else. Apparently what they fantasize our sex lives to be is the sum total of what they think of our lives.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
What I've always thought funny about their "ban" is that they specifically ban openly gay and healthy folks. "Avowed" gay and lesbian people.

But, they have no problem with anyone, even pedophiles, as long as they are willing to LOOK straight. And lie. And hide.

So, if you are a pedophile, or a self-hating sexually stunted closet case, they are all for you.

Strange stuff.
Stewart

Sweden

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
If we're not out molesting children, we're cruising for anonymous unsafe sex, we do this and nothing else.
Bingo!!!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#11 Jan 30, 2013
David Traversa wrote:
<quoted text>They seem to be obsessed with sex in all its aspects.. and where else could they go for attention..? They're too cowardly to come out in the open and face an opponent; and when they bash they invariably act in groups and they invariably run away.. I tell you DNF.. real men are very, very scarce..
When you are indoctrinated from an early age (think religion), and all you are taught are those ideas, they take root, and only an inquiring, intelligent, and impartial mind can throw off those teachings. Our enemies do not have those attributes, evidently, and therefore continue in their mindless attacks. That is why we have been winning the battles, because we took a course of education, and of bringing our arguments to courts with smart people.

Ignorance is tough to battle, but if one is persistent, ignorance always loses, as evidenced by recent news headlines.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
What I've always thought funny about their "ban" is that they specifically ban openly gay and healthy folks. "Avowed" gay and lesbian people.
But, they have no problem with anyone, even pedophiles, as long as they are willing to LOOK straight. And lie. And hide.
So, if you are a pedophile, or a self-hating sexually stunted closet case, they are all for you.
Strange stuff.
Isn't modern-day organized religion all about looks and convincing everyone else that you fit their mold, regardless of reality?

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!!!
says the man who wants to take young boys out into the woods and practice tying knots.
Kinky.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm too dumb to think of a response, and all the pressure of dreaming up false names takes up so much of my brain, so I just erase the original and make up stuff, pretending to be the first poster!
Bingo!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 4 min TerryE 19
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 13 min Rick in Kansas 3
Sugarland, promoter settle with state fair victims 30 min Fa-Foxy 16
Go Gay Rights Go! 32 min Wimyum 48
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 32 min HOLME 56,692
US Supreme Court Won't Stop Gay Marriages ... 38 min Rick in Kansas 4
The sexuality pay gap: Lesbians earn 8% more th... 1 hr Wimyum 4
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Static Charge 26,690
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 5,455
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Pietro Armando 4,998
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 2 hr NorCal Native 1,215
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr KiMare 2,835
More from around the web