Letter from Belgrade: Gay Serbian rec...

Letter from Belgrade: Gay Serbian recounts Saturday's third...

There are 30 comments on the Metro Weekly story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Letter from Belgrade: Gay Serbian recounts Saturday's third.... In it, Metro Weekly reports that:

Calling a country "democratic" doesn't necessarily mean much when it comes to human rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro Weekly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stern des Sudens

France

#22 Oct 4, 2013
when darwin's theory was all uncovered and proved to be wrong he said he was sorry lol

Again, why do humans have bigger knowledge than the animals and sense of guilt?
Stern des Sudens

France

#23 Oct 4, 2013
how come we still know what's good and what is evil?
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#24 Oct 6, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
how come we still know what's good and what is evil?
We humans have evolved further than other animals.
The animals have more fun because they can have lots of sex without feeling guilty. The Orthodox and Catholic Churches get a kick out of making people feel guilty for doing what comes naturally.
If you haven't noticed, there is a sexual revolution in progress.
First we had the slave revolution, then womens revolution and now us Gay people will be free to lay in a park with our partner and kiss without anyone abusing us.
Serbonazis

United States

#25 Oct 6, 2013
Proud Serbian Gay wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy to prove, just look at the way people behave. We're still behaving like monkeys, we've just evolved a bit further.
The human animal just has a slightly larger brain and we have a thumb which allows us to do a lot more with our hands.
to murder innocent people in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo like the Serbs did in 1991 and after.
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#26 Oct 6, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>to murder innocent people in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo like the Serbs did in 1991 and after.
I don't condone the killing of innocent people. I have Croatian friends, a few Bosnian and Slovenian as well. They all know I had nothing to do with the war and I never supported it in any way.
My parents left Serbia in 1994 when I was 6 years old, I don't want to be associated with the likes of Milosevic, Mladic and Karadzic.
I am ashamed of what the Serbian military did to unarmed civilians. It's an absolute disgrace which can never be justified.
My father loved Tito, he always raved about how good life was during Yugoslavia. I also think the Balkans are too small to have 6 small separate states.
Serbonazis

United States

#27 Oct 6, 2013
Proud Serbian Gay wrote:
<quoted text>I don't condone the killing of innocent people. I have Croatian friends, a few Bosnian and Slovenian as well. They all know I had nothing to do with the war and I never supported it in any way.
My parents left Serbia in 1994 when I was 6 years old, I don't want to be associated with the likes of Milosevic, Mladic and Karadzic.
I am ashamed of what the Serbian military did to unarmed civilians. It's an absolute disgrace which can never be justified.
My father loved Tito, he always raved about how good life was during Yugoslavia. I also think the Balkans are too small to have 6There are other smaller countries in Europe. small separate states.
Luxembourg exist as small country.there are other small countries in Europe. Nobody needs artificial Yugoslavia. Tito is the infamous Butcher of the Balkans.
Zagora_2

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#28 Oct 6, 2013
gays are must disgusting creatures in the world
Serbonazis

United States

#29 Oct 6, 2013
Zagora_2 wrote:
gays are must disgusting creatures in the world
you mean the servians
Ace of aces

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#30 Oct 6, 2013
gays are sick and disgusting creatures including a gay in post 29
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#33 Oct 8, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Luxembourg exist as small country.there are other small countries in Europe. Nobody needs artificial Yugoslavia. Tito is the infamous Butcher of the Balkans.
If the Balkan people were smart, we could have been one of the strongest countries in Europe.
The problem is nationalism, the Croats and Serbs are guilty of this defect of character.
Nationalism has been devastating for the Balkans. I know Australia is a great country to live in because the government encourages all cultures to respect each other and they have laws which protect the interests of minority groups like the gay community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 4 min jonjedi 35
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 55 min TomInElPaso 46,291
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 3
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 13,269
News Rick Perry Criticizes Election Of Openly Gay St... 3 hr Elizabeth1912 2
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 hr Tre H 21
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 5 hr Tre H 217,512
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 12 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web