Letter from Belgrade: Gay Serbian rec...

Letter from Belgrade: Gay Serbian recounts Saturday's third...

There are 30 comments on the Metro Weekly story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Letter from Belgrade: Gay Serbian recounts Saturday's third.... In it, Metro Weekly reports that:

Calling a country "democratic" doesn't necessarily mean much when it comes to human rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro Weekly.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#1 Oct 2, 2013
ATTACK OF GAYS WITH WASPS IN A JAR..HAHAHHAHA...I ENVY SERBS THEIR INNOVATIVE DETERRING MOVES...
blimey is homosexual

France

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Well since Molotovs, sticks, chains, baseball bats are forbidden... you gotta admit they are smart slimey.
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Oct 2, 2013
How come the banner those gays are carrying is not in Cyrillic? do serbs now understand latin now?

:))))
Dalmatino

France

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Maybe because those pooftas were mainly croat supporters of BG pride and pro western? could be a possibility

Serbonazis

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
Maybe because those pooftas were mainly croat supporters of BG pride and pro western? could be a possibility
you are just another sameservoslave with stupid comments
Austriacus

France

#6 Oct 3, 2013
croats know how to read Cyrrilic too, and now they pretend they don't know, they are destroying every Cyrrilic sign all over croatia while other countries laugh at them croat nazis. Theya re adraid of letters lol, such fear doesnt exist, only in croatia.
Serbonazis

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Austriacus wrote:
croats know how to read Cyrrilic too, and now they pretend they don't know, they are destroying every Cyrrilic sign all over croatia while other countries laugh at them croat nazis. Theya re adraid of letters lol, such fear doesnt exist, only in croatia.
you are a servian imposter not Austriacus
Gay Serbian Guy

Punchbowl, Australia

#8 Oct 3, 2013
blimey wrote:
ATTACK OF GAYS WITH WASPS IN A JAR..HAHAHHAHA...I ENVY SERBS THEIR INNOVATIVE DETERRING MOVES...
Nothing will deter us from our right to march proudly down the center of Belgrade.
We have the whole civilised world on our side, the Serbian politicians will have to capitulate. We will prevail, Belgrade will become the San Francisco of the Balkans. Just you wait and see, we will pash each other off in the streets for every man, woman and child to see and get used to it.
Austriacus

France

#9 Oct 3, 2013
Wishful thinkin, considering most Serbs are anti western and anti gay hehehehe

Did you see the comments on yahoo news about the banned Beograd poofta parade? Ever single american expressed great respect and support for our act. Even I was suprised. The only ones who are on your side are freemasonic and illuminati politicians, they are part od the devil's plan.
Serbonazis

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2013
Austriacus wrote:
Did you see the comments on yahoo news about the banned Beograd poofta parade? Ever single american expressed great respect and support for our act. Even I was suprised. The only ones who are on your side are freemasonic and illuminati politicians, they are part od the devil's plan.
you are a servoimpostericus not Austriacus
Austriacus

France

#11 Oct 3, 2013
LOL

You are Downicus Syndromicus inbrediticus. Amen
jastreb_____

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#12 Oct 3, 2013
gays are shame and disgrace

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#14 Oct 4, 2013
HAHAHAHHA, Wasps in a jar to rid Serbia of gays.....clever thinking by serbois.....
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Austriacus wrote:
Your wrong, the majority of Americans support Gay marriage.
It's silly to suggest we don't have much support, when most surveys show that we have overwhelming support world wide.
You have been watching too many crackpot with their wild conspiracy theories on Youtube.
The Freemasons are just another branch of the Rotary Club. The so called "Illuminati" are imaginary characters. The term Illuminati means, "Enlightened". There are millions of "Enlightened" people around the world. It simply means, "Educated" you crazy crackpots try to make all kinds of wild conspiracy theories out of nothing.
Go and educate yourself and you can be considered an "Illuminati" At the moment you are living in a bubble of ignorance. One day your bubble will burst and you will be exposed for the fraud you are.
Stern des Sudens

France

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Christianity has been in the world for milleniums. You are the fraud, brought on this world by satan

I wonder what do you have to say on kid gay parade held in olso norway. Is that also normal?
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#17 Oct 4, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Christianity has been in the world for milleniums. You are the fraud, brought on this world by satan
I wonder what do you have to say on kid gay parade held in olso norway. Is that also normal?
We believe in equal rights, kids should be free to be who they are.
I started having sex with other boys when I was 12 years old. I'm not advocating ANY 12 year old to have sex but they shouldn't be bullied at school just because they were born gay.
There are all sorts of weird religions around, some have been around for 5000 years. We live in the 21st century now, we don't need those old fairy tale stories any more.
Stern des Sudens

France

#18 Oct 4, 2013
You scum are desperately trying to prove there's no God but it just doesn't work, you cant prove there is no God, wherever you look there is a creation of God, sky, trees, humans, animals, what about miracles happening, like Icons in Churches, liquid coming out of them and many other miracles...even the creator of foolish monkey theory, known as charles darwin, admitted he was forced to create "darwin's theory" in order to prove God wasnt taking part in creating humans, instead we all evolved from monkeys, later, when he was about to die, he rejected his own theory and begged for forgivness
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#19 Oct 4, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
You scum are desperately trying to prove there's no God but it just doesn't work, you cant prove there is no God, wherever you look there is a creation of God, sky, trees, humans, animals, what about miracles happening, like Icons in Churches, liquid coming out of them and many other miracles...even the creator of foolish monkey theory, known as charles darwin, admitted he was forced to create "darwin's theory" in order to prove God wasnt taking part in creating humans, instead we all evolved from monkeys, later, when he was about to die, he rejected his own theory and begged for forgivness
It's up to your crazy religious nuts to prove your god to us.
Our theory is accepted and taught in schools worldwide.
They have banned religious teaching at schools here in Australia. Here we are taught Darwins "Origin of the Species" I've never heard this stuff about Darwin changing his mind on his death bed. That's just hearsay.
Those weeping Madonnas are just tricks, I've seen better tricks performed by magicians on stage LOL.
Stern des Sudens

France

#20 Oct 4, 2013
So you really believe we were planktons, then we became fishes, from fishes we became amphibians, from amphibians we went to dinosaurs, after being dinos we became mammals, from being rats, wolves, cats we became monkeys, monkey grabbed a stick and started to thnk and talk

Yeah go ahead believe that loser.

We were monkeys yet there is consciusness and matery. How do you explain that?
Proud Serbian Gay

Punchbowl, Australia

#21 Oct 4, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
So you really believe we were planktons, then we became fishes, from fishes we became amphibians, from amphibians we went to dinosaurs, after being dinos we became mammals, from being rats, wolves, cats we became monkeys, monkey grabbed a stick and started to thnk and talk
Yeah go ahead believe that loser.
We were monkeys yet there is consciusness and matery. How do you explain that?
That's easy to prove, just look at the way people behave. We're still behaving like monkeys, we've just evolved a bit further.
The human animal just has a slightly larger brain and we have a thumb which allows us to do a lot more with our hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Rose_NoHo 37,190
Some AssClown is Deleting Post 2 min Here is what I 2
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 min Here is what I 36,029
News Obama names Stonewall national monument; first ... 9 min Here is what I 19
News Protester blames Christians for gay nightclub s... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 43
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr WasteWater 12,916
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Truth Teller 510
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr HornDawg 844
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... 3 hr handjob 41
More from around the web