Adel

Rotherham, UK

#25 Dec 10, 2011
The problem is not homosexuality, but what gay men are doing. They run and edit ALL the media industries (TV, film, porn', fashion, radio, etc), and use techniques called, "premature cutting". This is when clips/footage are cut too soon, midway through speech, a smile, a gesture, etc. It is to demoralise the psyche of the viewer (including lesbians), in order to leave them suggestible to gay paedophile "influences". Its been going on since film began, would you believe?
Who do you think are responsible for...

incorporating "adult" issues in all childrens' TV, film, etc..?
subtly demeaning women/lesbians (their "obstacles/competition ")in the media, to demoralise their psyche and give men negative views of them..?
Want to Know

Gardner, MA

#26 Dec 10, 2011
Let me tell you I never thought I would EVER be with a man until my wife of 31 years said she would like to see me su*k a man's co*k. One of my friends stop by on a Friday night and she asked if he wanted a three- sum the only part of the deal was that I had to what ever she asked me to. All I can say what a night. Now we are very open and our marriage is stronger than ever. So try it

So yes we are both Bi-sexual and find nothing wrong with that You be VERY surprised how many Married couples are are Bi-sexual. and are swingers . As long as everyone says YES it is a great time And I bet there are more couples out there that enjoy this lifestyle also
big Kahuna

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 28, 2011
That's an easy one to answer. It's because ALL women are beautiful unless they're ball-busting lesbo bitches
Michael_Uk

Riga, Latvia

#28 Apr 8, 2012
Joice wrote:
Thankfully, more and more people are realising this?
Gay agenda for Lesbians
Fact.., The only prolonged, attractive & explicit female images you'll ever see anywhere, are when we are being abused, murdered, etc.
Everything you'll ever see in TV, film, porn, fashion, etc, is of course edited by gay men. Most clips are edited to brainwash humanity into becoming first, clinically depressed.., then sexually attracted to male images. Unless we live in a tree-house, we can't avoid it. To gay men, str8s (the enemy) are easy to delude and brainwash, but lesbians not so. They grudgingly put a few programs on to "cater" for us, token gestures to "keep us happy". But it will only defeat their purpose.
This is not about hating or generalising gay men, but we really are their only problem/obstacle, because lesbians want the exact opposite of what gay men want. They MUST change our sexual preference or fail with their agenda. Destroying lesbians, eliminating us from the planet, wouldn't come in to it, right?..as it would be immoral! Don't believe a word. See for your selves.
Are f@cked up in you mind? retarded, degraded or simply stupid as hell? Give me your address and i'll come over and ripp your skull off to put you out of your misery stupid dumf@ck!
Sabrina Ordaz

Anaheim, CA

#33 May 1, 2012
big Kahuna wrote:
That's an easy one to answer. It's because ALL women are beautiful unless they're ball-busting lesbo bitches
I agree
James

Reading, UK

#35 Jun 25, 2012
I personally think that the reason some gay men and women act aggressively towards straight men is because they are always suspicious of straight men. This is because we have oppressed them far too much in the past. I am a straight man with gay friends, both male and female, and they get along fine with straight guys because they have never been forced out of the group because of their sexual orientation. Straight guys, even if we find homosexuality as vial and wrong, we have no right to tell others how to live their lives or to oppress people because of being different.
ilovepink
#36 Aug 16, 2012
Straight men don't like gay men because they don't like the sight of 2 gay men being intimate, because duh, they're straight.. but of course straight men love lesbians, because duh, they're straight.. and of course straight guys will jump into nails and lemon juice just to see women being intimate with each other. So then again, straight guys don't like gay men, because, they're straight. No offense to the gays.
Ripley
#37 Aug 17, 2012
I hate queers and dykes.
giodude

UK

#38 Aug 21, 2012
I would like to say that ppl like ambrose are asses. just saying
The TRUE you would not make fun of gays, lesbains, transgendered, asexual, muslim, black, white, rasta or atheist. The TRUE you was born into this world free of hatred and free of stigmas. All hatred is LEARNED! Because homosexuality isn't unnatural, hatred is. No one has EVER been born with hate inside them, and it can only be learned through experience and example. That's the reason animals can't do it, because it simply goes against nature ... Hatred seeps into yur being subconsciously, because you simply have empty space to fill. Apparently ppl like ambrose and the dude/chick who fire lesbians were extremely and continue to be vacuous, because that hatred had to come from somewhere. Gays harm no one, and neither does love. There isn't such a thing as GAY love. Love is love. It doesn't matter who it's poured on. People laugh at gays, because they don't want anyone to know that they are. Because ignorant people would make their lives hell if they found out. People like ambrose and co. should be exported to some or other island for ignorant people, where they can all tear each other's eyes out, so they can be blind physically as they are emotionally/intellectually/spi ritually/any other level of perception that exists. Yes, I am gay and I'm 15! What are you gonna do about it??
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#39 Sep 24, 2012
of course we hate gays, and lesbians are the cause why us STRAIGHT GUYS can't find a decent woman today.

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#40 Sep 25, 2012
straight man says wrote:
of course we hate gays, and lesbians are the cause why us STRAIGHT GUYS can't find a decent woman today.
lmao - i really don't reckon that's the cause.
NoQ

Bronx, NY

#41 Sep 25, 2012
Want to Know wrote:
Let me tell you I never thought I would EVER be with a man until my wife of 31 years said she would like to see me su*k a man's co*k. One of my friends stop by on a Friday night and she asked if he wanted a three- sum the only part of the deal was that I had to what ever she asked me to. All I can say what a night. Now we are very open and our marriage is stronger than ever. So try it

So yes we are both Bi-sexual and find nothing wrong with that You be VERY surprised how many Married couples are are Bi-sexual. and are swingers . As long as everyone says YES it is a great time And I bet there are more couples out there that enjoy this lifestyle also
You fking sick bastar:d
Ever observant never seen

Superior, WI

#42 Oct 13, 2012
Our beliefs were not forced into our head it is truly what we believe its not exact what every one believed in it's is what we believe in. I also believe that lesbians don't always want to look like guys I mean who the he'll gets to decide what men should look like and what woman should look like and also most people are beautiful not because their hot or because they look nice but because of who they are on the inside and that guy is not gross

Another point that I would like to adress is that their would be no war without all the hate and oppression so your argument is invalid.
And I have a question for all of you who say negative things about us gays and lesbians and drag queens and trans genders people are you truly appaled or is more of a deep down jelousy
That we say what's on our mind and We can openly be ourself or is it because secretly you are just like us and hate yourself for it because you were always told it was wrong by other people so you started to believe them an that deep down hatred is then transferred to us because you can't stand to see us happily be ourself and you cannot
And this my fellow people Is the end to my rant

Sincerely
A gay fourteen year old male
Ever observant never seen

Superior, WI

#43 Oct 13, 2012
Oh and ps their isn't a shortage of good women most of them are fact good it's a amount of douche bags like you who tends to blame others for something that is entirely your own fault oh yeah and lesbians are not ugly because the only ugly people are people who put down and or operas people for what they believe in or what their sexual orientation is or what their race is etc etc etc........ Oh and by the way just cuz u don't like someones appearance doesn't mean their ugly it means that you are
anonymous

Georgetown, Guyana

#44 Oct 20, 2012
Swi0503 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real lesbians do not think they are men. We think we can give women what assholes like you cant. If u saw me in public the last adjective that came to mind would be fugly. However its small dixks like u that make it easier to bring the straight girls to the right side.
no it would be hideous with a capital h. girl, you real dumb you can't spell dick that's why you ain't getting any and you got to settle for a vibrator. it's not my fault you can't get a man.'teardrop'
anonymous

Georgetown, Guyana

#45 Oct 20, 2012
this is so sad people are turning gay because they can't get a date. their cinderella moment is with Princess charming. so very, very sad.
Hau5ratz

Brussels, Belgium

#46 Nov 8, 2012
Ioana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard so much IGNORANCE in my entire life!!!
Sexual orientation is uncontrollable, and does NOT affect your personality! Lesbian's are NOT just trying to be guys, they are just attracted to the same gender as some guys. Firing lesbians, just for being lesbians, is just based purely on ignorance. Firing a lesbian is ok, but for some specific floor they have as an individual, NOT just because of there sexual orientation! That is just purely based on stupidity, and being afraid of something just because you do not know about it.
He actually stated that he didn't fire them just because they were lesbian if you look closely, a person cant draw a direct connection between sexuality and personality that would be bigotry. He does have a point though in say that he fired lesbians that had a common undesirable trait of being overly sensitive and arrogant. Btw nothing can be based in stupidity there are people who say things that are unthoughtful, bigoted or based in emotions. However, that doesn't mean that they're wrong "just because they're stupid and you think so". In fact actually by being so aggressive and sensitive and arrogant your actually feeding into the prejudice that you hate so much. I am a straight male and i love gays (male) the ones i know have always been sincere with me and affectionate towards me and girl alike. And I'm sure I'd love lesbians to if I'd ever met one that'd give me the time of day or showed any care about me beyond complete contempt and belittlement. This is why i feel myself growing a prejudice from experience not from a warped idea or a preconceived notions.
I TELL U HOW IT IS MAGGOT

Dunedin, New Zealand

#47 Nov 9, 2012
Well. Easy. Straight guys can relate to lesbians for the simple fact that Pen*ses are disgusting and should only be used for f**king p*ssy and your d**k should NEVER be handled by another dude. Lesibans are sexy yes even a fat, ugly one. I remember seeing a video of a fat ugly 70yr old granny dike fingering this HOT 18yr old schoolgirl a**hole and trust me thats the shit that makes you WET. IN. YOUR. PANTS. Vag is better than d**k FULL STOP
And gay men also have PEN*SES (probabbly small ones at that) which NORMAL men HATE because that is natures way.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#48 Nov 9, 2012
Since I self-identify a "Butch Dyke", let me see if I can make this a clear clearer at least from my point of view. Do I in anyway do this as a way of disavowing myself from feminine? No and yes: no in that I have an innate sense of my gender identy as a female, yes in the sense that I reject the social affectations assigned to wymyn and the social implication of them.Also I grew in an era of intense homophobia and passing was not only a survial mechanism but a rebellion against prejudice. I used to make a living as an escort, taking wealthy matrons to straight clubs. I am a large womyn anyway, 6'1" and 220 lbs, and when I did my drag I was described as a chocolate Rock Hudson-no one ever suspected. That's one aspect of why I "cross-dressed" in terms of the social convenion. The other aspect of course is purely political, that wearing attire usually associated with males was in essense putting on the power that it represented and a way of asserting that males don't own the power in our society nor are entitled to it simply because they have a penis.

So why do men love lesbians? Mainly because they generally don't take any wymyn seriously; if these little jack-offs really understood who we were and what we have the power to do they'd be afraid, very afraid.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#49 Nov 9, 2012
Here is one more answer to the topic. They love to see 2 women 'getting it on' esp. in porn. IF they only knew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 10 min Blue Darkness 24
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 35 min Sneaky Pete 22
Is 'Flamboyant' the New 'Ghetto'? 1 hr Spotted Girl 19
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 6 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,456
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 6 hr Fa-Foxy 10
ACLU revises gay marriage suit to raise new claims 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 10
Students' project on gay rights a no-go for Cat... 7 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,582
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,976
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 21 hr Obvious 29

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE