Thugs Disrupt Gay Pride Rally In St. Petersburg, Russia

May 18, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

A gay pride rally in St. Petersburg Russia was disrupted and cut short by a group of men with smoke bombs and other weapons.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
qwerty26

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm convinced that the likes of Maggie Gallagher, Peter Sprigg, Brian Brown, Tony Perkins, Brian Fischer, their followers and others of their ilk, secretly rejoice when they read about violence committed against gay persons. They cannot come out and rejoice publicly, of course, but I'll bet they rue the fact that in our society, you cannot physically assault someone for an innate characteristic. I can see them rubbing their hands, gleefully, watching TV spots of some right-wing thugs beating on the gays, wishing that the same things would happen in this country - right before they sit down at their keyboard to make up words about how they condemn such behavior.

Then, of course, there are others such as the CAPS LOCK idiot who posted the first reply to this article. They are in a category of their own - "the psychotics."
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Buttplunging is a filthy and unnatural practice unseen in the the animal world, except in sick humans.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That should read:

"Religionist Hooligans Disrupt Gay Pride Rally In St. Petersburg, Russia"
Remus

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 19, 2013
 
I admire and commend Russia for knowing how to properly deal with homosexuals!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

snyper wrote:
That should read:
"Religionist Hooligans Disrupt Gay Pride Rally In St. Petersburg, Russia"
I agree
.
We should always include the word 'religious' when we are referring to religious thugs

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Remus wrote:
I admire and commend Russia for knowing how to properly deal with homosexuals!!!
No, you admire the word "Thugs" and are not far off from one of them, those who instead of using logic and communication, rely of brute violence, and your words are violent. How proud you must be to ignore all the centuries of civilization and act like a brutal caveman.

Your thoughts are not that far from Al Queda's "death to all but us" attitudes.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Golem is Dead wrote:
The more queers that are exterminated, the better. Starting with that ass vandal, Queerteese.
Tell us about your girlfriend; sugar
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

HHAHAHAHAHAAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
----
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!
THE SATANIC, MENTALLY ILL, FILTHY, SORDID, ABNORMAL,UNNATURAL, DEPRAVED, DEBAUCHED, SICK, TWISTED, WARPED, USELESS, DESPERATE, PATHETIC, IGNORANT, LOW IQ, PSYCHOTIC, MONKEY GIBBERISH, DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, REPULSIVE, HIV/AIDS INFESTED, MAGGOT INFESTED, DISEASE INFESTED POOFTER SODOMITES ARE SO DELUSIONAL,
THEY THINK GODLY, NORMAL, NATURALLY AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THEIR
SATANIC, MENTALLY ILL, FILTHY, SORDID, ABNORMAL,UNNATURAL, DEPRAVED, DEBAUCHED, SICK, TWISTED, WARPED, USELESS, DESPERATE, PATHETIC, IGNORANT, LOW IQ, PSYCHOTIC, MONKEY GIBBERISH, DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, REPULSIVE, HIV/AIDS INFESTED, MAGGOT INFESTED, DISEASE INFESTED POOFTER SODOMITES ARE SO DELUSIONAL
PERVERTED LIFE STYLE CHOICE!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Bend over and hold your ankles; sugar
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
.
Homophobes are not highly intelligent

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
.
We should always include the word 'religious' when we are referring to religious thugs
I haven't mentioned this book in a while, but you can read (and I recommend it highly) the Preface and first pages of Richard E. Rubinstein's, "When Jesus became God", here:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/a6y43ep

These methods (and worse) have been used by "The Church Militant" before.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 19, 2013
 
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't mentioned this book in a while, but you can read (and I recommend it highly) the Preface and first pages of Richard E. Rubinstein's, "When Jesus became God", here:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/a6y43ep
These methods (and worse) have been used by "The Church Militant" before.
That is 'very' interesting snyper!
.
The fact the Christianity is still unsettled means nobody has it right; even unto this day
.
Maybe 'unsettled' is the way religion is meant to be.....

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 19, 2013
 
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
That is 'very' interesting snyper!
.
The fact the Christianity is still unsettled means nobody has it right; even unto this day
.
Maybe 'unsettled' is the way religion is meant to be.....
Look. This is me trying to really warn you. This is very, very bad. They have a very long history at this. They invented "Byzantine politics".
qwerty26

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't mentioned this book in a while, but you can read (and I recommend it highly) the Preface and first pages of Richard E. Rubinstein's, "When Jesus became God", here:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/a6y43ep
These methods (and worse) have been used by "The Church Militant" before.
I totally agree, I have this book, have read it, and also highly recommend it. Most Christians have no idea about how or why their religion believes certain things and not others (as exemplified in the Nicene Creed), but at one time everything was on the table and was being discussed, argued, and fought (and warred) over. Not exactly a testament to the one true belief that so many Christians subscribe to...

Another good book is "Misquoting Jesus," by Bart Ehrman (it's probably one of the ads you will see if you are looking into "When Jesus Became God". This one discusses how many changes (tens of thousands) have been made to Christian scriptures over the years, often by scribes, in attempts to push their particular theology. It decimates arguments about the infallibility of "the word of God" and basically shows that the book that is believed word-for-word, quoted and pointed to by many believers, is not what it purports to be.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 20, 2013
 
qwerty26 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, I have this book, have read it, and also highly recommend it. Most Christians have no idea about how or why their religion believes certain things and not others (as exemplified in the Nicene Creed), but at one time everything was on the table and was being discussed, argued, and fought (and warred) over. Not exactly a testament to the one true belief that so many Christians subscribe to...
Another good book is "Misquoting Jesus," by Bart Ehrman (it's probably one of the ads you will see if you are looking into "When Jesus Became God". This one discusses how many changes (tens of thousands) have been made to Christian scriptures over the years, often by scribes, in attempts to push their particular theology. It decimates arguments about the infallibility of "the word of God" and basically shows that the book that is believed word-for-word, quoted and pointed to by many believers, is not what it purports to be.
Bart is a very valuable read.

This guy is very interesting, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Finland's New Homoerotic Stamps 3 min cpeter1313 46
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 5 min Hug a Tortoise 66,942
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min River Tam 39,418
Trouble in Dixie: Ala. House Passes Resolution ... 13 min Fa-Foxy 27
Gays Caused That Flood!: Conservative Writer An... 14 min Sir Andrew 12
Gay Bishop Gene Robinson Leads White House East... 14 min Absolutely 11
Ohio Man Sentenced to 30 Months for Trying to '... 17 min Sir Andrew 14
Are You Sick Of Queers "Coming Out"? (Aug '13) 34 min Absolutely 123
Axe Murder and Cannibalism and Graham Crackers,... 2 hr Fundies R Mentally ill 26
•••
•••
•••
•••