Russian President Putin links gays to...

Russian President Putin links gays to pedophiles

There are 16 comments on the WOI-TV West Des Moines story from Jan 19, 2014, titled Russian President Putin links gays to pedophiles. In it, WOI-TV West Des Moines reports that:

The mayor of a New Jersey city that sustained severe flooding from Hurricane Sandy claims the Christie administration withheld millions of dollars in recovery grants because she refused to sign off on a politically... The Christie administration withheld millions of dollars in Superstorm Sandy recovery grants from a New Jersey city because its ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOI-TV West Des Moines.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Jan 19, 2014
The Sochi Olympics is suffering from 500% cost overruns totaling 51 BILLION dollars. Borrowed money is flying everywhere and the government has no way to pay it back if everyone stays home
Russia's economy could collapse by the end of February
Gay people will become the least of PUTIN's worries
Xstain Fumblementalist

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 19, 2014
Hey, Putin ain't bigoted...some of his best friends are pedophiles.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Jan 19, 2014
we all know

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2014
putin is a gay pedophile in the closet.putssy riot rules

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5 Jan 19, 2014
Putin publicly stating his obsession with sex with young boys?

Well I guess that explains all those photo ops with his shirt off.

No wonder his marriage failed.
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jan 19, 2014
What a thorough understanding of sociology this man has. Clearly, getting rid of the gays will cause the non-gays to have more sex. I'm sure that's how it works.
Xstain Fumblementalist

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jan 19, 2014
If gay and lesbian people live in a society with explicit homophobic pressures then you'll get more closet cases who will marry and wind up breeding, as you find in ancient Japanese and Muslim cultures and in the fundamentalist xstain community and in the Republican Party.

So there is a certain logic....
david traversa

Argentina

#9 Jan 19, 2014
I hope one thing , at least , is clear : Putin is a very ignorant man who bases his judgements more on hearsay than facts ; his idol being Mr. Brian Fischer .. and need more be said ?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 19, 2014
How about his links to KGB? Is he going to tell us about that.
manson

New Haven, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2014
I'm not one therefor I don't know.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 19, 2014
Recites almost verbatim from the FRC, etc.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#14 Jan 20, 2014
Russia is rapidly falling into chaos again. Children are being beaten to death every day there. People put in nursing homes die within two weeks due to abuse and neglect. The quality of food has sunk to a very low level and those who can go over the Schengen line to shop. This has all been reported on Russian language internet sites in articles that my Russian housemate has translated for me. His sister in St. Petersburg also confirms the situation there.

These people are looking for scapegoats even more than Weimar Germans.
Pierre

Paris, France

#15 Jan 20, 2014
Mr. Putin is spot on!
Xstain Fumblementalist

Hockessin, DE

#16 Jan 20, 2014
Gays and pedophilia goes hand in hand.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#17 Jan 22, 2014
Sir Andrew wrote:
What a thorough understanding of sociology this man has. Clearly, getting rid of the gays will cause the non-gays to have more sex. I'm sure that's how it works.
It's just like how bans on same sex marriage protected traditional marriage.

Barely Half of U.S. Adults Are Married – A Record Low
New Marriages Down 5% from 2009 to 2010
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/12/14/bar...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 22, 2014
" ... there will be no giving and taking in marriage, for you shall be as the angels ... "

ORGY !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 3 min Wallace 51
What color panties is NE Jade wearing twoday? 31 min Frankie Rizzo 2
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 43 min Frankie Rizzo 34
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 56 min jason 10,932
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 57 min Frankie Rizzo 38,405
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 1 hr Mite Be 34
News Scotland's gay politicians tell of suffering in... 2 hr Marco R s Secret ... 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Terra Firma 14,605
Little Robbie's Happy Place 2 hr Mr Cabot 34
More from around the web