Leahy Introduces Gay Immigration Righ...

Leahy Introduces Gay Immigration Rights Amendment To Full Senate

There are 5 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 12, 2013, titled Leahy Introduces Gay Immigration Rights Amendment To Full Senate. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Leahy makes his second attempt to guarantee LGBT immigration rights even as the immigration reform bill's prospects seem bleak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Leahy is just trying to kill the immigration bill completely. That's why he's doing this.

I'd call him a snake in the grass but as an animal rights activist, I don't want to denigrate snakes.

Sei

Since: Nov 08

Rutland, VT

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
Leahy is just trying to kill the immigration bill completely. That's why he's doing this.
I'd call him a snake in the grass but as an animal rights activist, I don't want to denigrate snakes.
You really aren't paying attention- either that or your hatred of Democrats overrides everything else.

The GOP is doing a f***ing splendid job of destroying the immigration reform bill on their own.

After all, Steve King just got an amendment passed in the House that would FORCE Homeland Security to deport non-criminals ahead of criminals.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Sei wrote:
<quoted text>
You really aren't paying attention- either that or your hatred of Democrats overrides everything else.
The GOP is doing a f***ing splendid job of destroying the immigration reform bill on their own.
After all, Steve King just got an amendment passed in the House that would FORCE Homeland Security to deport non-criminals ahead of criminals.
My hatred of Democrats overrides everything else !:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2013
The Senator has just created a bargaining chip.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Wilson wrote:
That's all we need, more queer wet-backs running around living for free off my tax dollars.
What a FLAKE Jr.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 1 hr JODECKO 890
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 hr Brother P 2,039
News Gay student disciplined for wearing pro-LGBT sh... 2 hr david traversa 1
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... (Nov '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 1,425
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Belles Echoes 35,942
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) 3 hr cpeter1313 1,867
News Christians Must Unite Now Against Gay Bullies a... 3 hr daltren 28
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 3 hr woodtick57 925
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Rose_NoHo 36,198
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Rose_NoHo 11,813
More from around the web