Poll: Majority Supports Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: KVOR-AM Colorado Springs 1,475

Most Americans support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, an issue that may be high on the agenda of newly re-elected President Obama and the 113th Congress, given the increased importance of nonwhites -- including Hispanic voters -- in the nation's political equation.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#87 Nov 15, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>no because We have laws in this country that must be enforced and because a hard working work force should be compensated properly on every level. Amnesty will create another massive illegal invasion and Americans Wont put up with it. If your an anchor baby then you have to deal with the consequences of you parents lawlessness.don't hate Americans hate your worthless parents.
The bottom line is you hate people of color. You just hide behind law and order like all the rest of the bigots.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is an average Mexican earns $70 per week and housing costs $1,200 per month. They come because they find work. The economic reality is supply and demand. Laws are made by stupid people.
I vote for adopting and enforcing Mexico's immigration laws.

We really should since we aren't getting much use out of our own and that would put a quick end to the problem of illegals demanding anything.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#89 Nov 15, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote for adopting and enforcing Mexico's immigration laws.
We really should since we aren't getting much use out of our own and that would put a quick end to the problem of illegals demanding anything.
Mexicans take far less than they contribute. What is your point?

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#90 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
When a law is passed saying you must relocate to a concentration camp, will you comply?
Well yes, of course!

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#91 Nov 15, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text> Well yes, of course!
A lamb to the slaughter huh?

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#92 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
A lamb to the slaughter huh?
Well if you can be ridiculous so can I.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#93 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is you hate people of color. You just hide behind law and order like all the rest of the bigots.
nope wrong again I think your just the prime example of why illegal immigration laws must be enforced because not only do they invade my country but they also create some of the most non patriotic "Americans" ( anchor babies) just like you. Oh and did I forget to mention I'm Hispanic American so I guess that whole racist thing backfired on you

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#94 Nov 15, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>nope wrong again I think your just the prime example of why illegal immigration laws must be enforced because not only do they invade my country but they also create some of the most non patriotic "Americans" ( anchor babies) just like you. Oh and did I forget to mention I'm Hispanic American so I guess that whole racist thing backfired on you
So what? You hate LaRaza and good Hispanic families. They didn't invade. Most walked in, some even swam. Now tell me. Would you stay on the other side earning $70 per week just because you were born there if you had the opportunity to do better elsewhere? Be honest now! Why are you scapegoating your Mexican brothers and sisters?
shy girl

United States

#95 Nov 15, 2012
I totally agree with vinny watch out america here we come hahaha .... This is to all you haters

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#96 Nov 15, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you can be ridiculous so can I.
It isn't as ridiculous as you think. Borders are man made obstructions. Concentration camps are confinements. If a man crosses a border it is the same as avoiding a concentration camp. He will only do so if it is an advantage to him to do so just as it would be an advantage for you to avoid living in a concentration camp.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#97 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't as ridiculous as you think. Borders are man made obstructions. Concentration camps are confinements. If a man crosses a border it is the same as avoiding a concentration camp. He will only do so if it is an advantage to him to do so just as it would be an advantage for you to avoid living in a concentration camp.
It is TOTALLY ridiculous are are you.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#98 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans take far less than they contribute. What is your point?
You lie.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't as ridiculous as you think. Borders are man made obstructions. Concentration camps are confinements. If a man crosses a border it is the same as avoiding a concentration camp. He will only do so if it is an advantage to him to do so just as it would be an advantage for you to avoid living in a concentration camp.
What are you smoking?

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#100 Nov 15, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
I already supplied reputable facts. Your opinion is worthless.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#101 Nov 15, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you smoking?
Ever heard of FEMA camps?
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#102 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? You hate LaRaza and good Hispanic families. They didn't invade. Most walked in, some even swam. Now tell me. Would you stay on the other side earning $70 per week just because you were born there if you had the opportunity to do better elsewhere? Be honest now! Why are you scapegoating your Mexican brothers and sisters?
I want all illegals out not just Mexicans and the answer to your stupid question is no o wouldn't go where I'm not wanted and even if I did I wouldn't be surprised at the consequences.
Who Knows

Gaithersburg, MD

#103 Nov 15, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>my grandparents were nor illegal. America is a land of laws and those laws must be enforced.We need a massive wall and a guest worker program for the jobs "Americans won't do". Do people really think illegals will continue to do the jobs their doing now if given amnesty? I don't think so they're just going to get educations and take middle class jobs at a lower wage and then those jobs that they will no longer do because their "Americans" now will need to be filled and then guess what? Yup another massive wave of illegals aliens. I dare anyone to dispute what I just posted
" they're just going to get educations and take middle class jobs" you give them way too much credit.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#104 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already supplied reputable facts. Your opinion is worthless.
Posting a 7 year old article from the NYTimes is neither current nor reputable.

Your credibility is worthless.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#105 Nov 15, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting a 7 year old article from the NYTimes is neither current nor reputable.
Your credibility is worthless.
WasteWater "is neither current nor reputable.".

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#106 Nov 15, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting a 7 year old article from the NYTimes is neither current nor reputable.
Your credibility is worthless.
So what? Most of those guys are still working fool. What has changed? You are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 20
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 26,567
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 31 min NorCal Native 2,781
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 41 min Terra Firma 5,213
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 45 min YoMaMa 57
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 51 min cpeter1313 4
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 1 hr Pietro Armando 1,172
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4,920
Trio to fight gay assault case at evidence hearing 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 19