Poll: Majority Supports Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVOR-AM Colorado Springs

Most Americans support a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, an issue that may be high on the agenda of newly re-elected President Obama and the 113th Congress, given the increased importance of nonwhites -- including Hispanic voters -- in the nation's political equation.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,475 Comments Last updated Jan 31, 2013
First Prev
of 74
Next Last
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#1 Nov 14, 2012
The audacity of this Poll comes into question. Misleading and deceptive polls everywhere. I will never trust polls again. I honestly believe LaRattsa' s probably responsible for most. Even legal immigrants are complaining now. It's also the demographic's of the poll as well.If a Politician only panders to hispanics for votes, Americans are screwed....

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Yes most of us agree, it is totally American to welcome hard working immigrants.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#3 Nov 14, 2012
There already is a pathway for them, even illegals. Just because they refuse to use them doesn't mean we need to change anything.

Besides, millions of illegals don't even want it, they just want to take everything they can get and return home to live in a wealthy manner.

Judged:

14

12

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Ralff wrote:
There already is a pathway for them, even illegals. Just because they refuse to use them doesn't mean we need to change anything.
Besides, millions of illegals don't even want it, they just want to take everything they can get and return home to live in a wealthy manner.
"and return home to live in a wealthy manner."
Good point, ralff
Going 2 pot

Riverside, CA

#5 Nov 14, 2012
LOL, this coming from a half baked state.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Going 2 pot wrote:
LOL, this coming from a half baked state.
Maybe this is coming from the unbaked other half.
Could it be?
Born in SC

Hilton Head Island, SC

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I feel so sorry for our children. The country is turning into a third world ghetto..12 million..How about 35 million..and the state gives them anything they want..food stamps for babies they say have no fathers at home...housing subs.that should be going to poor blacks and whites are given to hispanics without verification..why? This is so pathetic..
Border Wars

Omaha, NE

#8 Nov 14, 2012
National Geographics new Border Wars starts tonight!
Polly Parrot

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Born in SC wrote:
I feel so sorry for our children. The country is turning into a third world ghetto..12 million..How about 35 million..and the state gives them anything they want..food stamps for babies they say have no fathers at home...housing subs.that should be going to poor blacks and whites are given to hispanics without verification..why? This is so pathetic..
Squawk
Richie

New Berlin, PA

#10 Nov 14, 2012
If they had taken care of it 10 years Go when they had the chance , we wouldn't be talking about it now and most importantly it wouldn't have anything to do with the election
reader

Sparks, NV

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Screw borders..EVERYBODY and their brother from wherever on this planet should be able to come and go here in America as they please!! Why? Because the borders aren't sealed...And until then, we will KEEP having illegal aliens here demanding American rights and popping out babies in our hospitals and not having to pay a dime..Gesh, for all the money spent on medical treatment and food stamps and all the other perks obtained by illegals, America could have more than put up a good solid border. It is, and will always be that way until there is something done about our weak borders. Amnesty after Amnesty...Oh and maybe we should legalize ALL drugs to put the Mexican drug cartel out of business..I won't be doin' um, will you? So let the addicts do um. They gonna get them one way or another anyway.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Who are these Americans who Support a Path to Citizenship for Illegal aliens? I'am a democrat and i know of no one who supports this.

What American would support allowing anyone to just walk into the country and become a citizen? And why?

Why isn't this happening around the world? Because it's a lie. The media thinks if they write down it becomes the truth.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 14, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Yes most of us agree, it is totally American to welcome hard working immigrants.
Not illegal aliens who are uneducated, unskilled, poor, sick and carrying diseases. How do Americans benefit by allowing these people here?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Richie wrote:
If they had taken care of it 10 years Go when they had the chance , we wouldn't be talking about it now and most importantly it wouldn't have anything to do with the election
in 86 things were supposed to fix this and may have yet have never been fully enforced,so when anyone in office speaks on tightening the border they will not. the reason it ever comes up is to destrct away form the problem

secure communities e-verify and hr2885 would have sent them running yet that too will be the way of the old shamnesty talk on security at the border yet action when giving away the country.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Nov 14, 2012
I'm an American and no one asked me how I feel about illegal alien parasites in my country and I also didn't know that a bogus survey that only 1,023 people participated in speaks for all Americans. F%&k Obama and the Washington post. I say let's have a popular vote and see what happens and make sure all voter's show birth certificate and ssn and an state drivers license just to make sure there's no voter fraud. The number of Americans far exceeds the number of anchor babies and bleeding hearts who support amnesty.
Vinny

Paterson, NJ

#17 Nov 14, 2012
For all those of you who disagree with illegals living here in the us maybe you all should put your shoes in their place and understand the kind of life they live they are limited to everything and are in.the dark and they all deserve a better life, they do the kind of jobs most of Americans won't do so have some.gratitude for all hard working illegals because they are the ones who do the farming and packing the groceries and fruits all you white folks eat from the supermarkets
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Vinny wrote:
For all those of you who disagree with illegals living here in the us maybe you all should put your shoes in their place and understand the kind of life they live they are limited to everything and are in.the dark and they all deserve a better life, they do the kind of jobs most of Americans won't do so have some.gratitude for all hard working illegals because they are the ones who do the farming and packing the groceries and fruits all you white folks eat from the supermarkets
Wrong sir, they bring down the wages of American workers, take construction job's that pay a living wage, get welfare for their babies out of wedlock. If you stay on this forum for long, you'll understand why Americans simply cannot continue on this road of creating a slave labor community of the third world poor.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Watch border wars tonight, Nat Geo.... then cry me a river for these disgusting leeches.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Vinny wrote:
For all those of you who disagree with illegals living here in the us maybe you all should put your shoes in their place and understand the kind of life they live they are limited to everything and are in.the dark and they all deserve a better life, they do the kind of jobs most of Americans won't do so have some.gratitude for all hard working illegals because they are the ones who do the farming and packing the groceries and fruits all you white folks eat from the supermarkets
so what's your point ,send them back and start a guest worker program end of story. I don't care what they do in this country they don't deserve amnesty they deserve to be deported for all the anchor babies they have created who are draining the education and healthcare systems not to mention welfare.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 14, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Not illegal aliens who are uneducated, unskilled, poor, sick and carrying diseases. How do Americans benefit by allowing these people here?
That's why we need to make the contributors legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 74
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 45 min PUTIN a NAZI PIG 903
3 states, plaintiffs want Supreme Court to hear... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 7
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 1 hr Dubya 42
7 Surprising Ways Your Company Can Still Discri... 2 hr NE Jade 3
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 2 hr TomInElPaso 541
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 2 hr Fa-Foxy 21
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Pietro Armando 54,871
Biggest Gay Lies 3 hr Dwayne 1,678
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 6 hr dduttonnc 398
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••