Peaches

Houston, TX

#25220 Mar 19, 2011
The Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
GET LOST YOU FILTHY AIDS INFESTED SCUMBAG !!!
- The Sheriff
LMFAO he's already lost lost in that stinky cigar smoke he puffs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25221 Mar 19, 2011
Joe Corrilo wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW! What an intelligent post and what an intelligent skank! Are you possibly a charter member of MENSA by chance Ms. Lewinski? Brahahahahahahahaha! Now,could I please,please,please have my cigars back! I'm guessing they are now flavored with the essence of peach skank Lewinski! MmMmMmmmmmmmmm! Yum,yum!(BARF) Yes,you are just about the most intelligent poster I have ever seen on TOPIX! And now I will get hit by lightning for lying in front of "GOD" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! honk honk honk! The truth is Ms. Lewinski is that you are a common every day garden variety IMBECILE,MORON,STUPID skank with a hole so stretched out a battle ship could sail in and out with NO problems! "The ships sail in,the ships sail out and never bother me! That is if you can get past the fly's!
LMFAO at the dummy who doesn't know he's lost. Lost in the stinky cigar smoke you puff down your gay lungs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25222 Mar 19, 2011
Hey Joe did you get the three post slumbag. One post for your mama, one post for your daddy, one for you airhead. Your daddy was gay to and your mother didn't know he was. Your daddy was a douchebag. So sad for the two of you like daddy like son. Its a sad situation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25223 Mar 19, 2011
BIG MISTER B wrote:
Chapter 7
After hours of more paddling, they see the island where the queers were deported.
EVERYONE: "Hurray"
SANTA HO : "Paddle faster"!!
Jade starts to move her FAT legs as fast as she can but little does she know, a queer whale is eye-balling her from the depths. Just as they were ready to reach the beach, the whale came up to the surface and grabbed Jade, pulling her under the water. The other queers ran as fast as they could to the shore and watched in horror as Jade was dragged under. While at the bottom of the sea, the whale r@ped Jade's lifeless AIDS infested corpse over and over until her jiz filled body floated to the surface. Santa Ho went wading out into the water and drug her in then plopped her down on the sand.
TERRA FIRMA: "Man,I'm hungry"
The queers all look at each other and came up with an idea.
Yup, you guessed it, they put Jade over a fire and had AIDS Kabob's...
SANTA HO:“I want the rectum !!”
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN CHAPTER 8? RMOG !!!
Chapter 8
After Santa HO and the queers finish filling their bellies with Jade's nasty fat old AIDS infested bloated remains they decide to lick each other's bung-holes (typical queers).
All of a sudden...from all around they started to see figures appearing out of the fog... it's the gay freaks of Queer Island starting to limp toward them like zombies from Dawn of the Dead.
Within a couple of minutes Santa HO and his reindeer are surrounded by hundreds of grotesque mutated AIDS infested queers all hungry for poo pies and jars of AIDS jizzum!
Uh oh! What is Santa HO AND THE QUEER REINDEER GOING TO DO NOW?
Well you'll just have to wait and see in the next exciting chapter from....
STEVE !!!
Chapter 9
And on top of the mutated queers, they noticed Dinosaurs roaming around as well.
SANTA HO:“Oh hell, we landed in Jurassic Park!!”
The remaining queers ((( BLASTERQUEER – TERRA FIRMA-INDY CHICK-MARENGOPOO AND SANTA HO))) ran to a line of trees but Indy Chick slipped and fell and was soon cover in the queer like zombies who start eating her AIDS infested body.
As they approached the line of trees, a T-Rex jumped out from behind the trees and started to run after them.
MERNGOPOO:-“Boo hoo hoo… We’re surrounded, what are we going to do??!!”
SANTA HO:“Well, you all have to sacrifice yourselves so I can get away. That way the future queers will have lots of toys, Otherwise If I die, it’s all over for them”
So they did just that. The other queers sat down and the T- Rex jumped up and down on them until they were dead
In the meantime, Santa Ho took off running…..
Whoa !! What’s going to happen in the final chapter? RMOG !!
Chapter 10
So Santa HO ran and ran as fast as his fat chubby little gay legs would go. Meanwhile down on the beach all the queer zombies have raided the rubber raft, ripped open all the presents for the gays (poo pies and jars of jizz and piss ) and are slurping away filling their bellies.
All of a sudden Santa HO hears jingle bells from above and looks up to see the REAL SANTA CLAUS zooming over head in his sleigh full of toys and gifts for all the decent normal people of the world.
Santa HO yells out "Please! Santa! Down here Help! Please help me!"
SANTA CLAUS looks down and recognizes that he's over Jurrasic Park at Queer Island. He sees Santa Ho and all the queers zombies. Well as you know Santa Claus hates homosexuals and quickly he gets on his radio and calls in an air strike to a nearby squadron of US Fighter Jets on a routine patrol.
Within about a minute, four F-22 Raptors are overhead and proceed to fire all their missiles onto the beach totally annihilating the entire Island and every queer on it. HURRAY FOR SANTA CLAUS !!!
SANTA CLAUS continues on his merry way through the night on Christmas Eve to deliver presents to all the good decent normal girls and boys all over the World !!!
THE END
Thanks for sharing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25225 Mar 19, 2011
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get sick of talking to yourself and changing your username Peaches? Tbh it must be hard to deal with multiple personality disorder on such an extreme level. Hopefully you'll get better soon, I hear they have medication for that.
What's up with the gay world over there? I heard there is a high AIDS problem over there. You live in what the gay capital.Nice chatting with you so long.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25227 Mar 19, 2011
Aren't the gays afraid they messing with the wrong Peach.I might fall out off a tree and land on your head. It'll feel good when it stop hurting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25228 Mar 19, 2011
Joe Corrilo drinks human waste and gay juice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25229 Mar 19, 2011
Wally wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Peaches, did ya hear the news? Seems FatSTeven is mad, real mad at Old BornFckUp cause Old BornFckUp let the world know that FatSteven has some queer tattoos on his body. There seems to be some dissention in the ranks of the queertards:)
PS I remember a time not too long ago when FatSteven said he'd never get mad at Old BornFckUp or Jade either.
LMFAO
The question is why can't gays get along? Did you know gays are some of the biggest liar on earth. One big lie gay men tell is they are women. Not so they are packing penis not vagina.lmfao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am happy”

Since: Jul 08

St. Petersburg, FL

#25232 Mar 19, 2011
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
<quoted text>
He's double jointed in the back so the little impotent spooky creep fuks himself every chance he gets! LOL, I second the motion! It's not like the IMPOTENT little Nancy girl could ever do anything to anybody! I hope your day and weekend are going well my friend? So far all the radiation tests are showing little or no spike at all! So I believe we will be ok out here on the west coast! That is if my pee doesn't light up the bathroom any more after I took a pee in the dark last night and the bathroom lit up with an eerie orangish red glow! LOL
This is really not a time for joking..... Really, not the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#25235 Mar 19, 2011
StevenFL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really not a time for joking..... Really, not the time.
Speaking of the word JOKE. The image you posted is the JOKE of all times. Looks like a dead man. Ya dead as a door knob. Oh I get it you posted a image of your dead friend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Think,does it help or hurt ?”

Since: Dec 08

"Anyone Seen The Dude"

#25237 Mar 19, 2011
Wally wrote:
I love to EAT Joe Corrilos feces.
Wow! You do? Sorry that's just to sick and depraved to even consider my psychotic friend! I mean it is true that you won the TOPIX feces eaters championship by an overwhelming vote twice but again,sorry I will have to decline your request! Just go back to eating your own feces and I'm sure you'll be just fine! But congrats on the 2 trophy's though! May you win many more in the coming contests Wally! Tee hee hee? honk honk honk!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Opiate Of The Masses

United States

#25240 Mar 20, 2011
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's a picture of his "husband" that died from AIDS.
LMAO!
Or,maybe your post is just further proof of what a complete unadulterated douche bag sub-human P.O.S. YOU are! Yup,that definitely is it! Is loser still tattooed on your forehead? Brahahahahahalololololohonkhon khonk!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#25241 Mar 20, 2011
Good Morning!!!!

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#25244 Mar 20, 2011
Peaches wrote:
LOL I told you gays were the most unintelligent people on the earth.Anybody that can't tell what their gender is nutty as a fruit cake.
"that can't tell what their gender is nutty as a fruit cake".

Ok, considering you are obviously mentally challenged, when taking into account the name changes, borderline personality disorder, and general mental retardedness. I'll correct you.

Firstly, gay people know exactly what their gender is, if someone doesn't know their own gender, or if they feel uncomfortable in their own bodies as a man or a woman. Then they have a gender disorder. Usually resulting in them becomming transgender, not neccessarily homosexual.

Secondly, homosexuality is not linked to a person's intelligence, for example, I'm homosexual, and my GCSEs (the qualification for teens in the UK) taken at the hardest level, have all been A's and A*s (A+), and my predicted A-level results are also all A's and A*s. Whereas most of the homophobes on this forum, who I assume are straight, are unable to structure their argument or give any valid reasons for their homophobia.

Thirdly, you used the word "people", homosexuality isn't a race, it's an orientation.

Fourthly, fruit cake doesn't neccessarily have to have nuts in it. You can make fruit cakes with either a variety or fruit, a single type of fruit, fruit and chocolate usually involving berries, or fruit and nuts.

Get your facts right next time peachscank, because I know for a fact that any of the LGBT people on this forum are worth 1000 of you.

Sparkle <3

#25245 Mar 20, 2011
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's a picture of his "husband" that died from AIDS.
LMAO!
Doesn't it get tiring talking to yourself all the time Peaches?

Sparkle <3

#25246 Mar 20, 2011
BIG MISTER B wrote:
BOOK 12 - BY STEVE AND RMOG
IN THE XMAS ADVENTURES OF "SANTA HO"
STARRING THE FOLLOWING QUEERS…
SANTA HO – ALLIE
THE QUEER REINDEERS:
Blond Dunce - has a red nose
ALBATRAUM
MNMBOI
TERRA FIRMA
INDY CHICK
BLASTERQUEER
NE JADE
MARENGO-POO
JANEKRANE
Our story opens up in the very near future where Osama Bama has sent all the dirty queers to live on and island far away from normal people to stop the spread of AIDS. Well of course, Santa hates queers and will not deliver toys to them. That being a fact, Satan has send Santa HO to deliver all kinds of toys queers like (jiz filled condoms-AIDS juice-jars of poo and canned urine ) Their mission will be to make sure all the queers have something for xmas…
CHAPTER 1
SANTA HO –“Okay queer reindeers, load up the toys and were off. There are lots of queers waiting to eat some warm yum yummy poopoo pie”
All the queers reindeers lined up with Blond Dunce leading the way with his red nose (((IT'S RED BECAUSE HOMIE PUNCHED HIM))) then Santa HO tied the reign around their little pp’s and to the sleigh and off they went, floating like all queers do. Half way on their trip, it began to rain and thunder really hard and a bolt of lightning came down and struck Mnmboi in the forehead, killing him instantly. Well, with his body on fire, Santa HO lost control of the sleigh and they all crashed to the ground…
SANTA HO –“Oh my aching FAT back… Where are we?”
Blond Dunce –“I don’t know, but I landed on a fencepost and I LOVE IT!!”
WHERE ARE THEY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR THEM? ASK RMOG IN CHAPTER 2 !!
Chapter 2
SANTA HO finally gets his big gay fat azz up off the ground and looks around at all the gay presents strewn all over the place. There are broken jars of poo and smashed jizz pies all over the ground. SANTA HO proceeds to start gathering up all the queers presents and put them back in his sack. Of course as he's doing this he's scooping up all the spilled poo and jizz and stuffing his fat face with it.
After SANTA HO gets all the queers presents packed back up he turns to call the reindeer together so they can get back on their "fairy" way.
SANTA HO: "Butt Blaster...Mnmboi...Albatraum.. ."
But the queer reindeer are oblivious to his calling as they are in the middle of f*cking each other up the butt (they're all queer what else would they be doing?)
SANTA HO gets so horny seeing them all buttf*cking that he rips off his red santa suit and joins in.
So here we are with SANTA HO and all the queer reindeers doing each other's bungholes...
butt wait? What about all the little queer sissies who are expecting their poo pies and jizz jars?
What will happen next? hmmmm I wonder ??? Steve ???
Chapter 3
So it went the reinqueers ate each others poo and drank urine until their bellies were full.
SANTA HO –“Okay, everyone line up, we have to go because this place doesn’t look very friendly”
Little do the queers know, they landed on DYKEONANCE ISLAND, which is inhabited by the Dykeonance Tribe and a small band of ugly beaverfaced creeps called “Gryph’s”.
The queers tried to take off, but with Mnmboi being dead and the fact they were so full of poo and urine, they were unable to do so.
Just at that moment, they heard loud scream coming from a line a trees 100 yards away.
JANEKRANE –“That’s was the sound my mother made when she walked in on me and my father”
Just then, the leader of the Dykeonance tribe (((Dykeonance) and his band of Gryph’s came running out of the tree line waving spears wanting to eat the queers.
ALBATRAUM –“Run”!!
All the reinqueers took off running with Dykeonance and the Gryph’s close behind. Albatraum looked behind him as his was running, not realizing he was headed off a cliff, which he did. He fell 100 feet, smashing his face all over the rocky ground.
HURRAY !!
What's up with chapter 4 ??
Seek proffesional help.

Sparkle <3

#25247 Mar 20, 2011
BIG MISTER B wrote:
BOOK 12 - BY STEVE AND RMOG
IN THE XMAS ADVENTURES OF "SANTA HO"
STARRING THE FOLLOWING QUEERS…
SANTA HO – ALLIE
THE QUEER REINDEERS:
Blond Dunce - has a red nose
ALBATRAUM
MNMBOI
TERRA FIRMA
INDY CHICK
BLASTERQUEER
NE JADE
MARENGO-POO
JANEKRANE
Our story opens up in the very near future where Osama Bama has sent all the dirty queers to live on and island far away from normal people to stop the spread of AIDS. Well of course, Santa hates queers and will not deliver toys to them. That being a fact, Satan has send Santa HO to deliver all kinds of toys queers like (jiz filled condoms-AIDS juice-jars of poo and canned urine ) Their mission will be to make sure all the queers have something for xmas…
CHAPTER 1
SANTA HO –“Okay queer reindeers, load up the toys and were off. There are lots of queers waiting to eat some warm yum yummy poopoo pie”
All the queers reindeers lined up with Blond Dunce leading the way with his red nose (((IT'S RED BECAUSE HOMIE PUNCHED HIM))) then Santa HO tied the reign around their little pp’s and to the sleigh and off they went, floating like all queers do. Half way on their trip, it began to rain and thunder really hard and a bolt of lightning came down and struck Mnmboi in the forehead, killing him instantly. Well, with his body on fire, Santa HO lost control of the sleigh and they all crashed to the ground…
SANTA HO –“Oh my aching FAT back… Where are we?”
Blond Dunce –“I don’t know, but I landed on a fencepost and I LOVE IT!!”
WHERE ARE THEY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR THEM? ASK RMOG IN CHAPTER 2 !!
Chapter 2
SANTA HO finally gets his big gay fat azz up off the ground and looks around at all the gay presents strewn all over the place. There are broken jars of poo and smashed jizz pies all over the ground. SANTA HO proceeds to start gathering up all the queers presents and put them back in his sack. Of course as he's doing this he's scooping up all the spilled poo and jizz and stuffing his fat face with it.
After SANTA HO gets all the queers presents packed back up he turns to call the reindeer together so they can get back on their "fairy" way.
SANTA HO: "Butt Blaster...Mnmboi...Albatraum.. ."
But the queer reindeer are oblivious to his calling as they are in the middle of f*cking each other up the butt (they're all queer what else would they be doing?)
SANTA HO gets so horny seeing them all buttf*cking that he rips off his red santa suit and joins in.
So here we are with SANTA HO and all the queer reindeers doing each other's bungholes...
butt wait? What about all the little queer sissies who are expecting their poo pies and jizz jars?
What will happen next? hmmmm I wonder ??? Steve ???
Chapter 3
So it went the reinqueers ate each others poo and drank urine until their bellies were full.
SANTA HO –“Okay, everyone line up, we have to go because this place doesn’t look very friendly”
Little do the queers know, they landed on DYKEONANCE ISLAND, which is inhabited by the Dykeonance Tribe and a small band of ugly beaverfaced creeps called “Gryph’s”.
The queers tried to take off, but with Mnmboi being dead and the fact they were so full of poo and urine, they were unable to do so.
Just at that moment, they heard loud scream coming from a line a trees 100 yards away.
JANEKRANE –“That’s was the sound my mother made when she walked in on me and my father”
Just then, the leader of the Dykeonance tribe (((Dykeonance) and his band of Gryph’s came running out of the tree line waving spears wanting to eat the queers.
ALBATRAUM –“Run”!!
All the reinqueers took off running with Dykeonance and the Gryph’s close behind. Albatraum looked behind him as his was running, not realizing he was headed off a cliff, which he did. He fell 100 feet, smashing his face all over the rocky ground.
HURRAY !!
What's up with chapter 4 ??
Seriously Peaches seek proffesional help.
Horace

Zlin, Czech Republic

#25248 Mar 20, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
Good Morning!!!!
Looks like you stabbed another one of your butt buddies in the back!
Horace

Zlin, Czech Republic

#25249 Mar 20, 2011
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Peaches seek proffesional help.
That's "professional" you stupid ass.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25251 Mar 20, 2011
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
Good Morning!!!!
Good morning! It's dark and drizzling here, but NO snow! I think I can actually put the snow shovels away. It'll be a nice day laying on the couch under a blanket, reading and napping. I love lazy Sundays!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 21 min hal 26,959
Nickelodeon cartoon reveals lesbian characters 50 min Rick in Kansas 3
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 1 hr Masterstechnicale... 131
Couples Who Challenged Utah's Gay Marriage Ban ... 1 hr Sir Andrew 3
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 1 hr Xstain Mullah Decree 88
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Poof1 6,115
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Xstain Mullah Decree 3,086
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr NorCal Native 5,226
More from around the web