The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Karla

Torrance, CA

#97274 Aug 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink you Cow.....FU
reported

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Karla

Torrance, CA

#97275 Aug 10, 2014
Cow Girl 2014 must be out of Xanax

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97276 Aug 10, 2014
Karla wrote:
Cow Girl 2014 must be out of Xanax
You're no better you sleazy Derp!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97277 Aug 10, 2014
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>You are drunk now go sleep it off where ever you fall. moooo lol
I said I don't drink honey,now are
you blind or just stupid...Keep up!
You get just what you give sister....
You're in Virginia?? Well go brush
Yer toof you hillbilly...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peaches

Houston, TX

#97278 Aug 10, 2014
Knock, Knock anyone home? Wink, wink

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kornira

Galati, Romania

#97281 Aug 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooh I'm so scared of Topix,
why don't you go play on the highway!
You are funny ha ha. You Americans are so stupid. After reading a few post i see you are having issues with being married and anxiety issues. Shame i recommend seek professional help as soon as possible.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97282 Aug 12, 2014
Kornira wrote:
<quoted text>You are funny ha ha. You Americans are so stupid. After reading a few post i see you are having issues with being married and anxiety issues. Shame i recommend seek professional help as soon as possible.
Ya.....Ha Ha name one famous
Romanian person with skills idiot!
You need professional help, where
did I ever say I had marriage issues?
Why don't you eat some potatoes,
and STFU? Who asked you Korny?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Karla

Torrance, CA

#97283 Aug 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya.....Ha Ha name one famous
Romanian person with skills idiot!
You need professional help, where
did I ever say I had marriage issues?
Why don't you eat some potatoes,
and STFU? Who asked you Korny?
HA HA HA WHO'S THE HILLBILLY NOW HA HA HA [email protected]

.
.
.
suck'a

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Karla

Torrance, CA

#97284 Aug 12, 2014
Cow Girl 2014 said : name one famous Romanian person with skills.

.
.
.
only one? okay Dracula BwaaaahahahohoHaahe heho....hum

Good Evening

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97286 Aug 12, 2014
Karla wrote:
Cow Girl 2014 said : name one famous Romanian person with skills.

.
.
.
only one? okay Dracula BwaaaahahahohoHaahe heho....hum

Good Evening
You are really ignorant....

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97287 Aug 12, 2014
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA WHO'S THE HILLBILLY NOW HA HA HA [email protected]

.
.
.
suck'a
You still are the hillbilly from Virginny.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Karla

Chicago, IL

#97288 Aug 13, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really ignorant....
Nope you are the dope BwaahaHahaHAHAHEHEEHOHO...... humm

.
.
.
uh yuk yuk yuk
.
.
good times-----(smooch)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Karla

Chicago, IL

#97289 Aug 13, 2014
Cow Gurl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are the hillbilly from Virginny.
Yes i am a proud hillbilly from Virginny, you on the other hand are dumb crack head from Cowleefornie.

I dedicate this song to Cow Gurl 2014

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Karla

Chicago, IL

#97290 Aug 13, 2014
''mooooooo''Moooooooooo''MOOOO OOOOOOOO''

translation ___"Let the good times roll"

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Karla

Chicago, IL

#97291 Aug 13, 2014
Oh btw .......... I'm in Chicago now. UH DUH I'M A BUSH PILOT I GET AROUND..........let the good times roll

What a gullible naive west coast crack head.

Really sorry to hear about your marital issues maybe it is just a yeast infection or possibly perhaps venereal warts? You really should not post about your hygiene issues on this forum.

GOOD TIMES ROLL

tink?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97292 Aug 13, 2014
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you are the dope BwaahaHahaHAHAHEHEEHOHO...... humm

.
.
.
uh yuk yuk yuk
.
.
good times-----(smooch)
You are a moonshine makin loser!
You think you bother me? Guess
again.We eat Hillbillies for breakfast,
here in California.... BAHAHAHAHA!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97293 Aug 13, 2014
Karla wrote:
Oh btw .......... I'm in Chicago now. UH DUH I'M A BUSH PILOT I GET AROUND..........let the good times roll

What a gullible naive west coast crack head.

Really sorry to hear about your marital issues maybe it is just a yeast infection or possibly perhaps venereal warts? You really should not post about your hygiene issues on this forum.

GOOD TIMES ROLL

tink?
You are a needy freak,but all hillbillies
are. Especially ugly skanky ones!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97294 Aug 13, 2014
Karla wrote:
''mooooooo''Moooooooooo''MOOOO OOOOOOOO''

translation ___"Let the good times roll"
Glad to see a Cow like you mooing!
Carry on you Ratchett billy!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#97296 Aug 13, 2014
Karla wrote:
Oh btw .......... I'm in Chicago now. UH DUH I'M A BUSH PILOT I GET AROUND..........let the good times roll

What a gullible naive west coast crack head.

Really sorry to hear about your marital issues maybe it is just a yeast infection or possibly perhaps venereal warts? You really should not post about your hygiene issues on this forum.

GOOD TIMES ROLL

tink?
I bet you do get around......

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Captain Spalding

Riverside, IL

#97297 Aug 13, 2014
Karla wrote:
Really sorry to hear about your marital issues maybe it is just a yeast infection or possibly perhaps venereal warts? You really should not post about your hygiene issues on this forum.

Oh yuk that is so sick posting about your infected V
THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM you people from California are very odd um uh queer weird. Weird Queers.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 21 min Respect71 42,872
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Harry Hay 4,720
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 3 hr Sorry Hill 2,119
News Wal-Mart adds insurance coverage for transgende... 4 hr Tango1676 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Golden Rule 22,465
News Kaine says Catholic Church might change on gay ... 4 hr Licks8751 75
News Gay pride assembly at Virginia Beach school pos... 5 hr Mitts Gold Taliblets 9
More from around the web