The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Cedric n Herbbie

Montgomery, AL

#96976 Jun 29, 2014
HIIIIIIII EVERYONE I LIKED TO ANNOUNCES THERE WILL A HUGE RECEPTION AFTER HERBBIE AND I GET MARRIED next Friday FREE BOOZE COKE SMOKE EVERYTHANG .... Everybody invited bring your boy toy the more the merrier we can all circle jerk you know cum on the gaytard always a lot of fun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cedric n Herbbie

Miami, FL

#96984 Jul 1, 2014
Heeeeeeeeeey you all come one come all to Fridays Big Wedding Reception Partay... CALL OUT TO JADE she/he agreed to be the maid of honor. PM bff

*A engaged gay mans bachelor party always turns into a suck marathon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A E I O U

Dalton, MA

#96985 Jul 1, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Good morning all! Trollish1 had to get up early and posts his threads before the mods get to work. It's the only time they last more than an hour! I think it's a french toast and fried banana breakfast day! Little one wants to try gummy bear pancakes, I say no! Chocolate chip pancakes is as far as I go! LOL Maybe Captain crunch coated french toast, I do like that. Later all. Have a great Sunday!
The breakfast of champions I always say.

I personally like Fruity Pebbles and meat loaf.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#96989 Jul 2, 2014
Frederick wrote:
How do you get 4 gay men to all sit on one bar stool?
Turn the stool upside down!
Yeah, that was hilarious when I heard it 40 years ago in grade school. Well done.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mushroom Clouds

Florence, MA

#96991 Jul 2, 2014
"You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide".
~Joseph Goebbels

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roger

New York, NY

#96992 Jul 2, 2014
A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!"

The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs......

"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roger

New York, NY

#96993 Jul 3, 2014
Mean mugging the mirror

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOITOY

New York, NY

#96994 Jul 3, 2014
BLOND PRINCE
Chattanooga, TN
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#96626 26, 2014

Judged:Brilliant12Agree12Touch ing12
Hell, even the Choo Choo was FROZEN. They got two feet of snow in a day and damn ponds froze over. Damn global warming lmao

Told ya'll it was global cooling few years back and was gonna get COLD and trust me, it is going to keep getting colder each winter until it's snowin in MIAMAAA.... LOL

Lake Okeechoookeee will freeze over after lake effect on MiamAA..

Speakin of MammAA, I got some cotton fur her to be a picken 2day. Need all we can get cause gonna be fall all over again laybor Day... Today first real day summer and that be the first of fall and the cotton picken season over then n we need some new threads for Santa at Xmass so SATAN can make his way on in lmao I know, it's an abomination eerrr well, I know, they sort of just tossed that new word in the bible cause King James of England was low on kids but one thousand five hundred years after the bible was written was when that word done cum out butt u noozwsz dat cause I done converted the bible into two short pages since most of dat Sheet is made up BS. Dude in whale with candles just a written and that ol talkin snake and damn talken donkey lol bad ol apple hot damn.

What is a bible based marriage? The world's bestest Christian tells us directly from da bible.

> HAIL TO THE KING

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cedric n Herbbie

New York, NY

#96995 Jul 3, 2014
Heeey you'll just a reminder BIG WEDDING PARTAY tomorrow
Friday 4th of July 6:00pm BE THERE fireworks and everythang

btw......... Jade use the back entrance

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cedric n Herbbie

New York, NY

#96996 Jul 3, 2014
A local bakery around the corner Miff's smell it all the time when i have a window open. Refused to make our wedding cake because we are gay tootie fruity SS same sex couple yet loyal customers till now! we even whispered the instruction and specifications i tried not to lisp i can'y help it i was born this way i jumped out of the closet on my 35th birthday and i never looked back except when i do a reach around know what i mean sure you do you perv.*Well anyway the baker Toni refused to make us a wedding cake because of his religious beliefs [born into him] for our SS marriage .. boo hoo our feelings were deeply disturbed went through a whole box of tissues boo hoo feel sorry for me i am so pathetic. The baker is a compassionate man but firm in his beliefs offered a friendly jester to make them a big batch of Colorado famous world wide brownies. SS couple stop crying and hugging each other on the floor swimming in a pool of there own urine. The couple whispered back in forth in their ears said waaa i am to sick and upset my feelings are shambled i cannot eat any famous Colorado brownies then the other one could not Stop crying finally cried himself to sleep on my floor. true story
After 45 minutes the baker woke up the SS couple both snoring on the floor one was sucking his thumb by banging two cake pans together finally the SS couple awakened i offered them coffee showed them my bible and pointed to every cross on the wall and a small shrine behind my desk. Finally #1 SS homo reached in hiz purse and pulled out ...... to be continued

*'Well' deep subject for a shallow mind

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Damon

Pacific, MO

#96997 Jul 3, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dooky

American Fork, UT

#97000 Jul 3, 2014
One more day to the BIG PARTY!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#97003 Jul 4, 2014
From all the post here 99% HOT DICKS. MAYBE 1% or less HOT CHICKS. ROTFL. Ya Partay on! Too funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#97005 Jul 4, 2014
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
You best not try to sneak into the BIG PARTY over at the Cafe or you'll have BIG TEX on your ass!
I knew there would be HOT DICKS here.....BIG TEX on my ass? ROTFL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunchie

Cummington, MA

#97006 Jul 4, 2014
The rain has finally stopped!
Fireworks tonight up and down my street!
WOO-HOO!!!!
:o)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#97007 Jul 4, 2014
Just got off the phone with -BIG BOSS MAN- he is delayed because of the weather back East but will be flying in soon. Also he says BIG TEX will be providing security. So we know what that means! Possible knuckle sandwiches!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#97008 Jul 4, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>I knew there would be HOT DICKS here.....BIG TEX on my ass? ROTFL
BEAT IT CREEP!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunchie

Cummington, MA

#97009 Jul 4, 2014
The rain ceased, the sun came out, and not a rainbow in sight.
WOO-HOO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nothing to see here

Cummington, MA

#97011 Jul 4, 2014
And in other news, Israel strikes 34 sites in Gaza in response to the "Alleged" acts of murder by someone, somewhere in the Mideast, somewhere in Israel, or Gaza, or the Sea of Galilee, or wherever they say, without ever revealing evidence, were murdered.
Then Israel struck back bombing 34 sites, in Gaza, because they conveniently believe those were the "Terrorist" involved.
Not a wimper goes on here in America. And yet if America were conducting the exact carrying out of justice with little proof, there would be round the clock coverage of America doing the dirty deed. And of course who would ensure that the coverage would be so extensive?
Israel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#97013 Jul 4, 2014
OldSwiftBoater wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wouldn't that be poetic justice at it's finest? LOL,Who knows, it may just be the ticket he's looking for? I hope all are well! ;)And glad to see you back upand running! You'd think they could trace the jerks IP address and ban him? You'd think that would cure the problem! Hmmmm.....Maybe thats just to logical? One of my favorite threads disappeared yesterday, the Catholic church hates women and gays! So it seems to be happening all over? I think of it as bridling free speech, but thats just me. Any thoughts?
Yes, Old SniffButt Bill. You should trace Jade's IP address and ban him! That would cure the problem!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 2 min pcloadletter 2,115
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 6 min June VanDerMark 10,340
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 22 min Maumelle Man 354
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 24 min Ronald 1,047
News Lawmakers forming committee to study LGBT rights 26 min Andrew 25
News Government does not have a place in your bedroo... 27 min david traversa 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 36 min who cares 11,910
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Poof1 36,262
More from around the web