The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Sex Abortion Racism Guns

Hinsdale, MA

#96710 Jun 1, 2014
In general since the 60's and 70's, there is one group of ethnic people or tribe if you will, that is solely responsible for the portrayal on television and now even more extensively on the internet, the deep and confounding influence and blend of sexual sensationalism and projection of women as merely an object of desire more than anything.
Combine this also with the graphic content of violence over the decades and you have a recipe for disaster for generations to come. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Who is it that is going to pay for it all and how on earth can it sustain itself for years to come?
This President has no plan.
This President had no plan.

Virtually none of them do.

Hi Jade!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One way or da Udder

Hinsdale, MA

#96711 Jun 1, 2014
Israel will get their wanton destruction of Iran soon enough.
Neocons!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96712 Jun 1, 2014
One way or da Udder wrote:
Neocons!
It is not wanton destruction when you neutralize someone who has vowed to wipe you off the map. It is survival.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96713 Jun 1, 2014
Jade lurks and jerks. So obvious.

Jade's so fat he creates his own gravity. He's lurking. I can feel his gravitational pull. I heard he's so fat sometimes his/her skinny boyfriends get stuck in orbit around him.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96714 Jun 1, 2014
Neocons!
Did you like old Mock-Mood Ah Dinner Jacket? Said there are no homosexuals in Iran so no problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96715 Jun 1, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And the minute the contract runs out, off will come the beards and they will go back to living their yuppie lifestyle. They had a good run and made money off people who were too stupid to see through their whole "hillbilly" act. Good for them and the A&E marketing team! There's money to made out in them there hills!! Quack-quack!!
Jade said "Quack-quack!!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One way or da Udder

Westfield, MA

#96716 Jun 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you like old Mock-Mood Ah Dinner Jacket? Said there are no homosexuals in Iran so no problem.
Wat goes on in their nation is absolutely none of our business. The British Mandate and the Balfour Declaration is turning out to be a disaster for this nation. I fear Israel more than I fear Iran. Why? Because some might suggest they manipulate our govt into these wars. How many Military personnel have committed suicide as a result of our unjust invasion in Iraq alone? Israel disgusts me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Micky

New York, NY

#96718 Jun 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jade lurks and jerks. So obvious.
Jade's so fat he creates his own gravity. He's lurking. I can feel his gravitational pull. I heard he's so fat sometimes his/her skinny boyfriends get stuck in orbit around him.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
375 to be exact .......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ted Bungee

Westfield, MA

#96719 Jun 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade said "Quack-quack!!"
There is no shortage of "Reality" shows on tv. What I struggle with is which is worse? The money wasted, or the gnomes that watch it. One thing for sure, those putting the cash up generally want America in front of the tv as to not figure out the neocon agenda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96720 Jun 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Wat goes on in their nation is absolutely none of our business. The British Mandate and the Balfour Declaration is turning out to be a disaster for this nation. I fear Israel more than I fear Iran. Why? Because some might suggest they manipulate our govt into these wars. How many Military personnel have committed suicide as a result of our unjust invasion in Iraq alone? Israel disgusts me!
If Israel moved out of the Middle east to say Baja California, the Islamist fundies wouldn't be happy, they would fly to Baja to attack them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96721 Jun 1, 2014
Ted Bungee wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no shortage of "Reality" shows on tv. What I struggle with is which is worse? The money wasted, or the gnomes that watch it. One thing for sure, those putting the cash up generally want America in front of the tv as to not figure out the neocon agenda.
I enjoy reality shows. I like the Duck Dynasty episode where they took the young teenaged daughter's first boyfriend hunting to see what's what with the kid.

I like Amish Mafia too. And those tow truck ones. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo too. So sue me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One way or da Udder

Westfield, MA

#96722 Jun 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If Israel moved out of the Middle east to say Baja California, the Islamist fundies wouldn't be happy, they would fly to Baja to attack them.
I look at as if Israel flew to the moon the Muslims would be not far behind. Same thing, different scenario. I say send em.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NE Jaded

Westfield, MA

#96723 Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96725 Jun 1, 2014
$3 Bill is real mad!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96726 Jun 1, 2014
$3 Bill needs Thorazine. A 55 gallon drum. Administered anally. The nurse is ready. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#96727 Jun 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy reality shows. I like the Duck Dynasty episode where they took the young teenaged daughter's first boyfriend hunting to see what's what with the kid.

I like Amish Mafia too. And those tow truck ones. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo too. So sue me.
Ha Ha Ha HoneyBoo Boo,it takes
balls to admit that!!! Go Frankie!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96729 Jun 2, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha HoneyBoo Boo,it takes
balls to admit that!!! Go Frankie!
Yes. I am a big "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" fan. I like them all. June Boo Boo, Sugar Bear, the kids Pumpkin and Chubs etc. Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96730 Jun 2, 2014
ChigayColin wrote:
See Frankie, we can play your game too.
Hi Jade!~smootch~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#96731 Jun 2, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I am a big "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" fan. I like them all. June Boo Boo, Sugar Bear, the kids Pumpkin and Chubs etc. Ah good times!
Ha Ha!! I love it!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96732 Jun 2, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha!! I love it!!
People make fun of them but they are a very happy functional family and they have lots of fun. Check out their wedding.("commitment ceremony"- June refuses to say "marriage".)

June trades sex for Sugar Bear doing his chores. "Come on, Sugar Bear, I'll give you a little" Ah good times. It's fun stuff.

One episode they had a phantom non flusher so Honey Boo Boo hid out behind the shower curtain all day to find out who was the culprit. Too funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min TomInElPaso 53,527
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 16 min Freedomofexpression 8,337
News Sicko threatened to rape City Council speaker, ... 24 min Milton 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min REMEMBER DETROIT 26,190
News Mr Gay Europe wants to raise awareness around s... 44 min Milton 6
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 44 min Milton 4
News 'Bathroom bill' dies again in Texas as session ... 2 hr Farting Bill 2
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 6 hr Howie 7
News Gay Pride should be about protest, not just cor... 15 hr The Troll Stopper 76
News Gay rapper Milan Christopher strips naked for s... 23 hr Tre H 8
More from around the web