The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
NE JAID

Columbus, OH

#96050 Apr 5, 2014
Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are demoted to princess too.
more like the court jester r .......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NE JADE

Columbus, OH

#96051 Apr 5, 2014
BlondPrince1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NE,
Blond one here been long time.
I need you now! I need you to get on top of me and in me and pound a few out. Just be horny and feel free to take advantage of my tight buns. Blanche is a bitch and too old to do it so I need your hotness between your legs to pound a few out in me. Never let a dude do that to me before but am ready now so is virgin BOE HOLE so to speak even if 30 now but is all yours and is hot and nice bod so come to Choo Choo or I can come there and let's just be real dirty and no romance just pure lust like out camping and you just take me each night and have ur way with me and we go fishing in daytime and I will give you BJ on the river or lake whatever.
BP
ok ok OKAY I i will cum to choo choo we can do the nasty i will be top as always you do your own reach around and supply condoms peples like you all have undesirable social diseases. Honestly tell me is your Aids dormant? You still have that 50 year old crop duster you call your jet? When did you get out of the asylum? You know i do not like to fish butt we can find some bushes and give mother nature a show and remember 1st priority power steam clean your entire anal cavity with industrial strength disinfect. Cure what ails you.

PM me sweetie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#96052 Apr 5, 2014
BlondPrince1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NE,
Blond one here been long time.
I need you now! I need you to get on top of me and in me and pound a few out. Just be horny and feel free to take advantage of my tight buns. Blanche is a bitch and too old to do it so I need your hotness between your legs to pound a few out in me. Never let a dude do that to me before but am ready now so is virgin BOE HOLE so to speak even if 30 now but is all yours and is hot and nice bod so come to Choo Choo or I can come there and let's just be real dirty and no romance just pure lust like out camping and you just take me each night and have ur way with me and we go fishing in daytime and I will give you BJ on the river or lake whatever.
BP
You are so hot!!! Whew!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Original Blond Prince and King”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#96056 Apr 6, 2014
This has to be one of the longest lasting threads on topix and we can thank R2D2 for much of that just like that Fred Phelps of WBC who died recently after having lost his mind not even knowing his own name and years of picketing gay funerals then military funerals bringing great attention to the LGBT civil rights needs and is why we are now on the verge of total federal rights which will be done before Hillary takes office and remember, I predicted every presidenial election since on here from Bush stealing one to Obama etc

Just as the one closet case helped gays maybe more than anyone else doing what he thought would cause reverse; R2D905 has done for this thread I created long ago. Thanks Stevweed lmao

Now, for serious things. I am horny as hell and willing to bottom bunk and try that out but I want it to be my sweet NE to bang me so hard the bed breaks lol so where are you NE? Syracuse? That is NE but I know New England is where you are and D7 the lost in space robot thinks NE is Nebraska lol

Either way, come get tight virgin buns while I'm still young. I am going to be 30 and was 18 when I started posting here or 16 maybe. I think 16 since was 2000. The big three O coming up!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96057 Apr 6, 2014
HOLME wrote:
Jade PM
Whats this i hear Jade is telling everybody she wants to get married to R1?
Yes. It would be a R1/Q1 wedding. Very progressive. Cutting edge. A new era.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96058 Apr 6, 2014
BlondPrince1st wrote:
This has to be one of the longest lasting threads on topix and we can thank R2D2 for much of that just like that Fred Phelps of WBC who died recently after having lost his mind not even knowing his own name and years of picketing gay funerals then military funerals bringing great attention to the LGBT civil rights needs and is why we are now on the verge of total federal rights which will be done before Hillary takes office and remember, I predicted every presidenial election since on here from Bush stealing one to Obama etc
Just as the one closet case helped gays maybe more than anyone else doing what he thought would cause reverse; R2D905 has done for this thread I created long ago. Thanks Stevweed lmao
Now, for serious things. I am horny as hell and willing to bottom bunk and try that out but I want it to be my sweet NE to bang me so hard the bed breaks lol so where are you NE? Syracuse? That is NE but I know New England is where you are and D7 the lost in space robot thinks NE is Nebraska lol
Either way, come get tight virgin buns while I'm still young. I am going to be 30 and was 18 when I started posting here or 16 maybe. I think 16 since was 2000. The big three O coming up!!
NE Jade means North Eastern Jade.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#96059 Apr 6, 2014
HOLME wrote:
Heeeey Everybody it is Saturday night why all you losers -you know who you are- not partying ? Whats up with that?
THE BAR IS OPEN
I heard through the grapevine BP made a appearance today?
btw .......... round of drinks for evrybody
Get lost!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#96060 Apr 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be Q-1. The same troll with many socks.
Goes by NE Jade, Blaster Boy, Power Ranger, Spice Trooper, Old Blonde Kweer, "Slim", "Tiny", "Shorty", Poof, Poof-Daddy, Jizzy, JazyBird56, Blond princess etc etc.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Happy Saturday Cali Girl. Frankie loves ya!
Talking to yourself and all your socks again...I can tell you missed me sugar plum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96061 Apr 6, 2014
-FRED- wrote:
<quoted text> Talking to yourself and all your socks again...I can tell you missed me sugar plum.
I have no socks. Socks are for punks Fred.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#96062 Apr 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I have no socks. Socks are for punks Fred.
Me neither,what you see is what you
get! Happy Sunday Frankie!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96063 Apr 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me neither,what you see is what you
get! Happy Sunday Frankie!
Hi Cali.

Poof Daddy/JazyBird/Jizzy etc. etc. thinks because he uses socks to cowardly hide who he is that we all do too. That plus he's a dummy. Can't even spell his job title. Too funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#96064 Apr 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Cali.

Poof Daddy/JazyBird/Jizzy etc. etc. thinks because he uses socks to cowardly hide who he is that we all do too. That plus he's a dummy. Can't even spell his job title. Too funny.
I don't want to talk to any of them!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mary

San Jose, CA

#96065 Apr 6, 2014
I hear BP is impediment wet noodle (syndrome) strictly a bottom boi. Been in rehab at the asylum last few months recovery from botched radical self surgery procedure known as 'a hole refit'. In BP case stuffing 20 lb whole ham up his anus cavity and yanking the bone out. First couple weeks after botched surgery the ham started to turn green and decompose really stank bad. His naive Mother buys a 20+lb ham every two weeks to keep her precious BP baby boy happy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mary

San Jose, CA

#96066 Apr 6, 2014
-impenetrance

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96067 Apr 6, 2014
Mary wrote:
I hear BP is impediment wet noodle (syndrome) strictly a bottom boi. Been in rehab at the asylum last few months recovery from botched radical self surgery procedure known as 'a hole refit'. In BP case stuffing 20 lb whole ham up his anus cavity and yanking the bone out. First couple weeks after botched surgery the ham started to turn green and decompose really stank bad. His naive Mother buys a 20+lb ham every two weeks to keep her precious BP baby boy happy.
Interesting informative post. Thanks for sharing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96068 Apr 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to talk to any of them!!!!
I like rattling Poof Daddy's cage. Then the big dopey galoot gets silly-mad. Big dope. Buffoon. Wants my address. Like I'm gonna give it to him so he can come over and beat some tolerance and diversity into me.

Ah good times! I like to talk to poof Daddy.

P.S. I can hardly walk and only have full use of one arm but that arm is attached to my trigger finger, which works fine. A little happy sometimes even. Trigger happy!~Woo-HOOO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96069 Apr 6, 2014
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! Shots and Beers! Tennessee whiskey and PBR. That's the way Frankie "rolls".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96070 Apr 6, 2014
Woops! Out of Tennessee whiskey! It's a gotdamn whiskey emergency! But I have a bottle of good Russian vodka and some Canadian blended whiskey. I think I'll drink the Canuck stuff and save the vodka for gay day.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! O Canada!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Fun or death!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#96071 Apr 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Woops! Out of Tennessee whiskey! It's a gotdamn whiskey emergency! But I have a bottle of good Russian vodka and some Canadian blended whiskey. I think I'll drink the Canuck stuff and save the vodka for gay day.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! O Canada!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zwDvF0NtgdUXX
The hell are you goin' on about ya' pansy?!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#96072 Apr 7, 2014
DeathToDiscrimination wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell are you goin' on about ya' pansy?!
Manly stuff that doesn't concern you being that you're a girly-man. Whiskey. Stuff like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr River Tam 56,124
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 10,121
News 'Christian Militant' Hopes More Police Officers... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 9
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 11
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 3
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 hr neighbor 2,420
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 7 hr Xstain Spot Remover 65
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 9 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 4
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 10 hr EdmondWA 105
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 16 hr EdmondWA 33
More from around the web