The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95238 Jan 18, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I'm retarded and I like to keep track of time in far away places. Good times.
We know. I like to be helpful so I feed Jade's obsession with the time across the pond. I guess I am a codependent to Jade's obsession. An enabler
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95239 Jan 18, 2014
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. WOOT!

Shots and beers! That's the way Frankie rolls.

Jade. So obvious. Can't post because were supposed to think he has a great social life at all the best Podunk, Nebraska hot spots!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95240 Jan 19, 2014
Well, you sure don't see any evidence of me sitting on Topix, getting drunk, and posting about Frankie Dizzo and his minions on a Saturday night. Jade, Jade, Jade….the troll's obsession! Oh, and "hot spots" here sure have to beat sitting around in a hover round, in an imaginary houseboat, getting sloppy drunk and peeing all over oneself. Now, have a little hair of the dog, old man, and start another repetitious day!! Oh, and get in the shower, you reek of stale whiskey and urine. Good times, indeed.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95241 Jan 19, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Well, you sure don't see any evidence of me sitting on Topix, getting drunk, and posting about Frankie Dizzo and his minions on a Saturday night. Jade, Jade, Jade….the troll's obsession! Oh, and "hot spots" here sure have to beat sitting around in a hover round, in an imaginary houseboat, getting sloppy drunk and peeing all over oneself. Now, have a little hair of the dog, old man, and start another repetitious day!! Oh, and get in the shower, you reek of stale whiskey and urine. Good times, indeed.
Ah,'tis a fine morning on beautiful SF Bay!

Last night I was drunk and having a good time and Jade was stupid. This morning I'm sober as a gay judge, and having a good time but Jade is still stupid!

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Dallas, TX

#95242 Jan 19, 2014
You can't talk to me that way, even if it's true becuase I'm a war hero and I even got a paper cut in the National Guard before they kicked me out on a mental illness discharge. I'm a great warrior like Rambo and I even keep an anti tank gun in the back of my wheelchair and I have a ramjet engine under the seat. I'm the most popular man at our gay VFW post too, so dont tell me I aint the biggest frootloop in this forum. yuk yuk yuk. good times 1826z
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95243 Jan 19, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
You can't talk to me that way, even if it's true becuase I'm a war hero and I even got a paper cut in the National Guard before they kicked me out on a mental illness discharge. I'm a great warrior like Rambo and I even keep an anti tank gun in the back of my wheelchair and I have a ramjet engine under the seat. I'm the most popular man at our gay VFW post too, so dont tell me I aint the biggest frootloop in this forum. yuk yuk yuk. good times 1826z
Cool story bro.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95244 Jan 19, 2014
The sun will be over the yard arm in 10 minutes!(British Navy, 11AM rum rations)
Handsome

Columbus, OH

#95245 Jan 19, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Jade your true colors are showing again ... everyone knows how you love the stench of stale piss. btw dummy it is called a Hoveround one word got it ? uh duh
Zhazammmmmmm

Germany

#95246 Jan 19, 2014
Jade said hover round what a stoopid idiot
Zhazammmmmmm

London, UK

#95247 Jan 19, 2014
time is 20:05 at the tone ......... beep
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95248 Jan 19, 2014
Zhazammmmmmm wrote:
Jade said hover round what a stoopid idiot
YUK!YUK!YUK! He used to say "hoover around". Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95249 Jan 19, 2014
What time is it across the pond? Jade needs to get a widget that shows him across the pond time so he'll stop pestering people all the time asking.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95250 Jan 19, 2014
Zhazammmmmmm wrote:
time is 20:05 at the tone ......... beep
HACK!

Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95252 Jan 19, 2014
Now I like to drink 'Mercan likker but Canadians are 'Mercans too. Canada distills some fine whiskeys such as the Kirkland blended Canadian whiskey I am knocking back today.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95254 Jan 19, 2014
JIMMY

Columbus, OH

#95255 Jan 19, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
What time is it across the pond? Jade needs to get a widget that shows him across the pond time so he'll stop pestering people all the time asking.
poor creature starving for attention
MYNEGRO

Columbus, OH

#95256 Jan 19, 2014
Maker's Mark Bourbon Whisky (750 ML)
Regular Price:$23.99

and PBR chaser all night long

MYNEGRO

Ballwin, MO

#95257 Jan 19, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =56duVYLsd4QXX
haha lol
COSMO

Columbus, OH

#95258 Jan 19, 2014
JIMMY wrote:
<quoted text>
poor creature starving for attention
Ya she/he Jade "hey look at me" .......... fkn scarey
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#95259 Jan 20, 2014
Ah,'tis another fine morning on beautiful SF Bay and I feel GREAT!

Last night I was drunk and having a good time and Jade was stupid. This morning I'm sober as an activist gay judge and having a good time, and Jade is still stupid!

Ah good times!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 1 hr Mike Schmidt 342
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Mike Schmidt 5,001
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Constitution 101 24,080
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 44,161
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 960
News Kylie Minogue and husband Joshua Sasse refuse t... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 1
New President of the US 2 hr Forest 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr June VanDerMark 12,687
More from around the web