|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jade needs to get over his gay self. He's a troll of the worst sort and comes here merely to sow discord all over the gay threads.
Indeed, Jade is one of the worst trolls in all of topix!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Nesbitt wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, Jade is one of the worst trolls in all of topix!!!
Sad but true.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Poof Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Bull squat, you harrass the man, plain and simple. Spin that away asshat
You harass R1 too. It's not just me does it. Spin that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Dear, it is directed at you to seek help. Please do try to find out what your issues are that cause you to have what appears to be deviant mentally defective posts to and about Jade. It is rather disturbing to watch you go on and on with such illogical thoughts that are distorted and delusional.
<quoted text>
I do worry you fail to realize just how mentally ill you maybe to make a post concerning yourself however it is to be expected with the deviant mental defective mindset you so readily portray on topix. No, I am in no way defending Jade's honor I just happen to know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, Jade has a career and does pay taxes. In fact Jade has not ever, in my years posting with him, posted anything about "gimme gimme" however you certainly do on a continuous bases. Frankie you appear to have some very serious delusional distortions that you need to work through and only a professional can help you with that. I strongly recommend you seek professional help before you have no concept of your own person.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie makes "deviant mentally defective posts". Ah good times!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Wow it's really cold outside and it's going to snow tonight. We probably picked the wrong week to fly to Hawaii. S.S. says we're going to go deep sea fishing for tuna and marlin one day while we're there and he claims the marlin there are ginormous.
Brown Lipstick

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

USS Lipstick wrote:
AHOY Capn! Off our bow It'd be The USS NE Jade! Steer clear of the fanny packin queer flotilla for she turn many a sailor into a useless indigent. Her girly Capn is a Beverly bottom and a can packed with brown among a boatful of land lubber and many a blubber that carry no rubber. A smell so foul that no bird dare follow such dirty wear out to sea.
ARrrrrr....
12/31/12

Arrrrr.....
Dave

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Figured out Jades true identity Dayna Morales, a gay waitress and former Marine liar failure at life thinks she is a man , begging for handouts POS
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. WOOT!

What time does the sermon start? Is the bar open?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

2 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
Figured out Jades true identity Dayna Morales, a gay waitress and former Marine liar failure at life thinks she is a man , begging for handouts POS
Is Dayna Morales representative of gaytards? Sure sounds like your typical funny-honey.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Blonde Queen wrote:
Wow it's really cold outside and it's going to snow tonight. We probably picked the wrong week to fly to Hawaii. S.S. says we're going to go deep sea fishing for tuna and marlin one day while we're there and he claims the marlin there are ginormous.
Yes we're going marlin fishing off the Kona Coast one day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Amen! Is the bar open?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Getting old is a lot of fun. Shot my first turkey the day before Thanksgiving with my new shotgun. Scared the sh!t out of everybody in the frozen food department! YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

One time I ran out of Dickel because my lush/slut neighbor came over and absorbed most of it while I was loosening her up for some bunga wunga.

So I took my Hoover Around down to the corner likker store and while I was cruising down the side of the street a cop car rolled past. Without even thinking I chucked my half empty beer at him and hit him square on the back window all suds foaming up all over etc. He screeches to a halt and backs up to me all pissed off starts yelling WTF? I said Back off! I'm a crippled got damn veteran. He calmed down and said yeah well just don't throw beer cans.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave the blonde on the dock. I'll keep her safe and cozy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Jade and Jizzy lurk. They are PM'ing each other. Frankie this R1 that. Old SniffButt Billy awakening from his drunken stupor soon.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times. Sun is almost over the yardarm.

Amen!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

In theoretical physics, M-theory is an extension of string theory in which 11 dimensions of spacetime are identified as 7 higher-dimensions plus the 4 common dimensions (11D st = 7 hd + 4D). Proponents believe that the 11-dimensional theory unites all five 10 dimensional string theories (10D st = 6 hd + 4D) and supersedes them. Though a full description of the theory is not known, the low-entropy dynamics are known to be supergravity interacting with 2- and 5-dimensional membranes.

This idea is the unique supersymmetric theory in 11 dimensions (11D), with its low-entropy matter content and interactions fully determined, and can be obtained as the strong coupling limit of type IIA string theory because a new dimension of space emerges as the coupling constant increases.

Drawing on the work of a number of string theorists (including Ashoke Sen, Chris Hull, Paul Townsend, Michael Duff and John Schwarz), Edward Witten of the Institute for Advanced Study suggested its existence at a conference at USC in 1995, and used M-theory to explain a number of previously observed dualities, initiating a flurry of new research in string theory called the second superstring revolution.

In the early 1990s, it was shown that the various superstring theories were related by dualities which allow the description of an object in one super string theory to be related to the description of a different object in another super string theory. These relationships imply that each of the super string theories is a different aspect of a single underlying theory, proposed by Witten, and named "M-theory".
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Had smoked marlin once and it was probably the best smoked fish I've had.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••