The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
JIMMY

San Jose, CA

#94347 Dec 9, 2013
Jade don't post here anymore 'sob

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JIMMY

Torrance, CA

#94352 Dec 9, 2013
jade

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NE Jade

Torrance, CA

#94353 Dec 9, 2013
lurking and jurking

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#94357 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>As cold as it is up here, I need to sleep with my snow boots on!! Is it awful down your way? We got some snow, but it was too cold to amount to anything. Have a great holiday. I know we won't be hanging here at the lonely, straight, holiday, troll, circle jerk! LOL Our posts will keep them posting through the holidays. They get no visitors here.
Oh yes,I already tired of the cold weather and winter isn't even here yet. We didn't get prob. but a dusting of snow but the streets were slick anyway. It all went north and south of us (for now). I see that it is in the 80's in Fla. all week. Would love to be there!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94358 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Encourage him to use his newly discovered "language app". He is posting in German over at the "troll cafe". It is great. He might as well be screaming at his computer screen. He can now beat his "dead polygamy horse" over and over, and we can all now have an even bigger reason to roll our eyes, and totally not understand! There is a Santa!
Lurking and jerking. So obvious.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94359 Dec 10, 2013
Lemon Lipstick wrote:
Gurteesin schtik kalkin un NE Jade's moff fuhr jizzsmogin.
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah gute Zeiten!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94360 Dec 10, 2013
HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>
no visitors 'ey
YUK!YUK!YUK! Jade is such a dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94361 Dec 10, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes,I already tired of the cold weather and winter isn't even here yet. We didn't get prob. but a dusting of snow but the streets were slick anyway. It all went north and south of us (for now). I see that it is in the 80's in Fla. all week. Would love to be there!!
Well then, go there! As long as you're gone we don't care where you go.

You don't have to go home you just gotta leave. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94362 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade. So obvious.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94363 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Hey, where that Blonde Queer?? She be taking a trip to Hawakkee?
BEAT IT CREEP!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94364 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He'd rather disrupt other threads with his constant attention seeking idiocy. He knows if he started a thread, no one would post.
Yeah, Poof Daddy would rather disrupt other threads and he sure is an attention seeking idiot!

But he's your boy. He worships you. Be nice.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94365 Dec 10, 2013
Jade lurks and jerks.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#94366 Dec 10, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes,I already tired of the cold weather and winter isn't even here yet. We didn't get prob. but a dusting of snow but the streets were slick anyway. It all went north and south of us (for now). I see that it is in the 80's in Fla. all week. Would love to be there!!
I have friends flying in from CA. Are they in for a shock. I talked to them last week when the weather wasn't bad. I dread picking them up at the airport tomorrow!! But then again, it is a heat wave of 25 predicted for tomorrow!! They may not even notice the cold! LOL

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#94367 Dec 10, 2013
It must be a sign of loneliness for a certain poster to be commenting to postings that were never directed his way, or were not even posted on this thread. Some boring retirement, indeed!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94368 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
It must be a sign of loneliness for a certain poster to be commenting to postings that were never directed his way, or were not even posted on this thread. Some boring retirement, indeed!
Some prime of your life indeed! Stalking and bullying disabled war veterans just because they're straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94369 Dec 10, 2013
Nebraska Jade now hides his location like no one knows he's in Norfolk, NE. Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94370 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I have friends flying in from CA. Are they in for a shock. I talked to them last week when the weather wasn't bad. I dread picking them up at the airport tomorrow!! But then again, it is a heat wave of 25 predicted for tomorrow!! They may not even notice the cold! LOL
Imaginary friends from CA are in for an imaginary shock.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#94371 Dec 10, 2013
Imaginary stalking of an imaginary/disabled veteran. Someone needs to get out of his "attention seeking" imaginary wheel chair and go march on Washington for polygamist equality!!
Cedrick

Sweden

#94372 Dec 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Nebraska Jade now hides his location like no one knows he's in Norfolk, NE. Too funny!
Didn't you hear? Jade (aka chigayCOLON) moved to Atlanta.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94373 Dec 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Imaginary stalking of an imaginary/disabled veteran. Someone needs to get out of his "attention seeking" imaginary wheel chair and go march on Washington for polygamist equality!!
Your posts are imaginary? Look real to me. Maybe you should rethink that?

You get so silly when you're mad. Relax. Mellow out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Korean military convicts soldier for havi... 1 min Lester 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 49,266
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 25 min Truth 25,631
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 25 min Amused 440
Big Memorial Day Party 27 min Augie 6
News Katherine Clark, Betsy DeVos get into heated di... 58 min Rainbow Kid 4
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 1 hr Bob smith 64
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 1 hr Doctor Feelgood 35
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr BOSE 5,993
More from around the web