The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94234 Dec 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
Notice the entire time N-E-Jade was around that punk Jade stayed hidden, lurking and sulking. Now that he got N-E-Jade banned I bet he'll show up and deny it.
Of course. So obvious.
Pierre

France

#94235 Dec 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
Notice the entire time N-E-Jade was around that punk Jade stayed hidden, lurking and sulking. Now that he got N-E-Jade banned I bet he'll show up and deny it.
Jade won't show up here. BIG BOSS MAN still runs the show at Topix and he banned Jade from this Cafe. If Jade dares show his ugly mug in here BIG TEX will be sure to give hinm a knuckle sandwich.
Kasper

Columbus, OH

#94236 Dec 6, 2013
HOWARD

Columbus, OH

#94237 Dec 6, 2013
It is not fair N-E-Jade shood not be banned.
Butt some people are mean that way it is their nature due to upbringing three daddy's screw a kids mind up
Pierre

Boulogne-billancourt, France

#94238 Dec 6, 2013
HOWARD wrote:
It is not fair N-E-Jade shood not be banned.
Butt some people are mean that way it is their nature due to upbringing three daddy's screw a kids mind up
Why was N-E-Jade banned anyway? He never posted more than a few words and never violated the Topix TOS.
HOWARD

Columbus, OH

#94239 Dec 6, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was N-E-Jade banned anyway? He never posted more than a few words and never violated the Topix TOS.
It's not who you know it is who you blow.
Cecil

Prague, Czech Republic

#94240 Dec 6, 2013
HOWARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not who you know it is who you blow.
Do you suppose N-E-Jade getting banned had anything to do with Jade?
Pierre

Paris, France

#94242 Dec 6, 2013
Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94243 Dec 6, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
N-E-Jade seemed like a very polite well mannered young man to me. Jade is just plain mean spirited and jealous. He gets me banned all the time and makes jokes about my motorized wheel chair just because I am straight. Calls it a "Hoover Around". HA HA so funny. But if I was gay he'd be oh so nice to me. Yes Frankie No Frankie How are you Frankie. So obvious.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94244 Dec 6, 2013
Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the bear catholic?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94245 Dec 6, 2013
Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the pope sh!t in the woods?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94246 Dec 6, 2013
Jade lurks. So obvious.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94248 Dec 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He gets more attention this way. Always the victim. Frankie good, everyone else, bad. Let the old goat wander off into the desert!!
That's right! Remember it. Jade bad. Frankie good.
Murray

Las Vegas, NV

#94249 Dec 6, 2013
Swede wrote:
BIG BOSS MAN will return on Christmas Eve!
And this I guarantee!
I wouldn't be surprised if BIG TEX showed up too!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94250 Dec 6, 2013
Murray wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised if BIG TEX showed up too!
WOO~HOOO!~Whoop!~Whoop Ah good times. WOOT!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94251 Dec 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you posting!! I am doing great. I would post more, but some stalker troll would only smack it down with idiocy. Happy Holidays, and the best of 2014!!
I know. I would post more too but some stalker troll would only smack it down. I hear ya! Happy Holidays to you too! Best of '14!!! Toodle loo 4now!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94252 Dec 6, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Dear. It has been sometime since I last read a post from you. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Hi! I am fine! Hope you and yours are too! TLFN!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94253 Dec 6, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear don't let these "stalker trolls" stop you from posting. Jade you are a lovely young man that has much to offer with your posts on topix. Post to spite them and as they state on another forum I post on "leap over the troll". It is nice to see you posting this evening dear and I do hope to see you posting more often.
Too funny!
OTTO

San Jose, CA

#94254 Dec 6, 2013
wonder watt j8ster gettn me fur xmas ,
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#94256 Dec 6, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. WOOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 22 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 51
News Lynch to visit mosque amid spike in anti-Muslim... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,317
News The real gay agenda: not to change society but ... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 15
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr crucifiedguy 4,742
News 'Homosexuals aren't gay - they are just possess... 2 hr Dawson 32
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Brian_G 43,055
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 hr Truthsayer1 22,547
More from around the web