Comments
64,761 - 64,780 of 67,839 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Straight R1 Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93592
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

laughing man wrote:
Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "
----------
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fullerton-ca/...
Poof
Moline, IL
Thursday Oct 31
"You can not disguize your location, unless you are using a proxy serever.
I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy. "
Poofie cracks me up. What a loser.
Free Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93593
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Disappeared like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic.

Don't let them get away with of this outrageous supression of free speech and censorship! Free Frankie!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93594
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Free Rizzo wrote:
Disappeared like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic.
Don't let them get away with of this outrageous supression of free speech and censorship! Free Frankie!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Tissue ButtHurt Boy?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93595
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

OK all you little sick homophobic freaks, its time to pack up and find a new troll location. Don't let what happened to Rizzo happen to you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93596
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Poof wrote:
OK all you little sick homophobic freaks, its time to pack up and find a new troll location. Don't let what happened to Rizzo happen to you.
Oh they're scared now!

Too funny! Poof Daddy feels power. Abuses it. Puffs up and gets stupid. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93597
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

There's a strange foul putrid odor in this hetero cafe this evening. Foul and rotten. It's the stink of censorship and Jizzy is the source. What a loser.

You can tell the character of a man easily if you give him a little power and see what he does with it. Will he do good? Advance his argument for equality? Or will he use it like a punk. To stifle free thought and opinion? Jizzy chose the later. Jizzy is a punk.
There is no argument about that.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93598
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
There's a strange foul putrid odor in this hetero cafe this evening. Foul and rotten. It's the stink of censorship and Jizzy is the source. What a loser.
You can tell the character of a man easily if you give him a little power and see what he does with it. Will he do good? Advance his argument for equality? Or will he use it like a punk. To stifle free thought and opinion? Jizzy chose the later. Jizzy is a punk.
There is no argument about that.
Butthurt much?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93599
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Butthurt much?
Witty.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93600
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. Woot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93601
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Poof Daddy Jizzy and NE Jade's high School photos.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/images/2008/07/...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93602
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. WOOT!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93603
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Butthurt
I dunno what you can do for it. You richly deserve it anyway. Butt salve? Prep H? Ice pack? Good luck.
Barry

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93604
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Poof Daddy Jizzy and NE Jade's high School photos.
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/images/2008/07/...
I'm glad I went two bed early last night and didn't see that pic for I surely would've had nightmares!!!

It sickens me two know that Jade has a man crush on me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93605
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barry wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad I went two bed early last night and didn't see that pic for I surely would've had nightmares!!!
It sickens me two know that Jade has a man crush on me.
Yes. It was very shocking. Sorry. I tossed and turned all night after seeing it.

3979!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93606
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barry wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad I went two bed early last night and didn't see that pic for I surely would've had nightmares!!!
It sickens me two know that Jade has a man crush on me.
Jade is so fickle. He has a man crush on me too. Jizzy the Poof Daddy gets jealous.

I think Jade secretly hates Jizzy. Big loud dopey mouth, lying and cheating all the time. Obese. Poor hygiene, drunk all the time, etc.
Sesco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93607
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Poof Daddy Jizzy and NE Jade's high School photos.
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/images/2008/07/...
YUP THAT BEE COUPLE QUEERTARDS
Sesco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93608
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Butthurt much?
WHY DO YOU CONCERN YOURSELF ABOUT ANOTHER MAN BUTT? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY?
Sesco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93609
Nov 12, 2013
 
Poof wrote:
OK all you little sick homophobic freaks, its time to pack up and find a new troll location. Don't let what happened to Rizzo happen to you.
WATT HAPPN TO RIZZO?
Sesco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93610
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LOL POOF thinks he is making a differance ROTFLMAO@U what a troll
Sesco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93611
Nov 12, 2013
 
difference

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••