The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#93678 Nov 13, 2013
The Rhodes Scholarship website:

http://www.rhodesscholar.org/

DOH!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#93679 Nov 13, 2013
How is that vacation to Hawaii going? Oh, and as far as "Road Scholar" , it was your deleted account by the 13 year old Call Girl that posted it first. If drunken Dizzo would recall, he was banned , and claimed to take his imaginary brain dead brother on an imaginary" Forest Gump /Rain Man" field trip. Some retirement. He is a little more creative than the old PiGSLop/Church Lady/Blonde Queen persona. But then again, he is about dead, so he can dream.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BIG TEX

Austin, TX

#93680 Nov 13, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
How is that vacation to Hawaii going? Oh, and as far as "Road Scholar" , it was your deleted account by the 13 year old Call Girl that posted it first. If drunken Dizzo would recall, he was banned , and claimed to take his imaginary brain dead brother on an imaginary" Forest Gump /Rain Man" field trip. Some retirement. He is a little more creative than the old PiGSLop/Church Lady/Blonde Queen persona. But then again, he is about dead, so he can dream.
IF I CATCH YOU TRYING TO SNEAK INTO THE BIG THANKSGIVING DINNER PARTY IN THE CAFE YOU'LL HAVE HELL TO PAY!

FEEL ME QUEER?

-BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93681 Nov 13, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Hello Mr. Jade. Have you paid your arrears to the Sugar Glider Emporium yet? You better hurry up if you want to buy any of my delectable cookies. I'm going to start taking orders soon and if you haven't cleared your debts you won't get on my list of customers for the year! There are no exceptions, you must have good credit. Order $3979 worth of gerbils and sugar gliders and not paying up is just wrong. If you see Mr. Jizzy tell him the animal cops want to ask him about a missing parrot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
In Jades head rent free

Tecumseh, KS

#93686 Nov 13, 2013
Why are gays required to register and not live within 500 yards of a dog pound?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93688 Nov 14, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I might live another 20 years and you might get hit by the gay bus tomorrow. That's the beauty of it. You never know.

But meanwhile, I am having lots of fun and you're a dope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93689 Nov 14, 2013
I would check on twitter to get about what is wadding Jade's panties all up in there today but Frankie don't tweet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#93690 Nov 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I might live another 20 years and you might get hit by the gay bus tomorrow. That's the beauty of it. You never know.
But meanwhile, I am having lots of fun and you're a dope.
LOL, still butthurt hey Frankie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93691 Nov 14, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mr. Jade. Have you paid your arrears to the Sugar Glider Emporium yet? You better hurry up if you want to buy any of my delectable cookies. I'm going to start taking orders soon and if you haven't cleared your debts you won't get on my list of customers for the year! There are no exceptions, you must have good credit. Order $3979 worth of gerbils and sugar gliders and not paying up is just wrong. If you see Mr. Jizzy tell him the animal cops want to ask him about a missing parrot.
Yes.$3979. That figure is correct according to my calculations too. Two gliders a day for 58 days, plus a special order shipment of the rare Tasmanian squeakers. And one parrot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#93692 Nov 14, 2013
Frankie, how does it feel to become totaly irrelevant in society ? Just another boil on the azz of mankind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93693 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
Frankie, how does it feel to become totaly irrelevant in society ? Just another boil on the azz of mankind.
I wouldn't know, how does it feel for you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93694 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, still butthurt hey Frankie.
No but you're still a lying punk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93695 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
PAY YOUR DAMN RENT! Some retirement plan. Mooching.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93696 Nov 14, 2013
Jizzy Poofster went in a bar. The bartender said BEAT IT PUNK.

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#93697 Nov 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jizzy Poofster went in a bar. The bartender said BEAT IT PUNK.
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Thats all you have, a made up story, thats it. Dang if you arent all butthurt

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GAWD

Torrance, CA

#93698 Nov 14, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GAWD

Torrance, CA

#93699 Nov 14, 2013
"poof" said butthurt ... wat a stoopid dope

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#93703 Nov 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn how to spell your job title yet? You'd think if you were a "master machinest" [sic] you'd know how to spell it. I mean if I needed a master machinist I wouldn't hire a guy who can't even spell it. Who hired you?
YUK!YUK!YUK! Poof Daddy Jizzy got a C in metal shop. He r a "machinest" now.
LOL, still butthurt hey Frankie. I think I will take a stroll on over to the TM21 thread. See ya.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GAWD

Torrance, CA

#93704 Nov 14, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
My my my wat what WHAT Jade wants dibs on the all the videos of the wedding ,,, butt a poor credit rating just saying ,,,,,,,,, know what i mean?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#93705 Nov 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
All jokes are made up stories Jizzy. Boy are you a dope.
You mean like the ones you tell about the Big War, your brother and such, just stories. Good for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 22 min Freedomofexpression 9,878
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min TomInElPaso 56,045
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 26 min Irish 58
News Worker fired for same sex 'No' vote hits out 54 min Wondering 18
News In post about marriage equality, Elton John ope... 59 min Pat Robertson s F... 4
Meadow Grove Gazette 1 hr JADENE 3
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 1 hr Wondering 23
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 18
More from around the web