The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93364 Nov 4, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I wonder if Godsmacked will post here this week? I'll PM Jade and get the inside scoop on his missing sock puppet. While I'm at it I'll ask about Old Born Gay. Jade must have lost a couple of socks in the drier. I will report my findings when I get a response.
What happened to Jade's sock "ChiGayColon"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hoover

Columbus, OH

#93365 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93366 Nov 5, 2013
Hoover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zy5rkw4SeP4XX
~WOO~HOOOO!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! YUK!YUK!YUK! WOOT!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93367 Nov 5, 2013
Wonder who the obsessed moron is that is rigging the judge-its, good for gay, bad for straight. Over and over. I mean can you imagine what a loser this jackass must be to do that like it matters?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
GAY NEWS

San Jose, CA

#93368 Nov 5, 2013
http://on.aol.com/video/quarry-blast-rocks-we...

Quarry blast earthquake ?? Bull sheeit "poof" exploded ! It was just a matter of time. Bottom boi ("poof")has limitations.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93369 Nov 5, 2013
GAY NEWS wrote:
http://on.aol.com/video/quarry -blast-rocks-western-chicago-s uburbs-517999983?hp=1&play list=127158&icid=maing-gri d7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk1%2 6pLid%3D401298
Quarry blast earthquake ?? Bull sheeit "poof" exploded ! It was just a matter of time. Bottom boi ("poof")has limitations.
Sorry to hear that. He was a pretty neat gay straight guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93370 Nov 5, 2013
GAY NEWS wrote:
http://on.aol.com/video/quarry -blast-rocks-western-chicago-s uburbs-517999983?hp=1&play list=127158&icid=maing-gri d7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk1%2 6pLid%3D401298
I heard his last anal transplant failed and never did heal properly. What a way to go. R.I.P. Jizzy Poof Daddy.
fRANKY n jOHNNY

Columbus, OH

#93371 Nov 5, 2013
THE HORROR the horror
jOHNNY

Columbus, OH

#93372 Nov 5, 2013
watt hapn two thet fatt sexless slag um J8e?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93373 Nov 5, 2013
jOHNNY wrote:
watt hapn two thet fatt sexless slag um J8e?
He surrendered and was evicted.
fRANKY n jOHNNY

Columbus, OH

#93375 Nov 5, 2013
DOOM
Jose Cuervo

Ballwin, MO

#93376 Nov 5, 2013
ROUND OF SHOOTERS ALL AROUND
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#93378 Nov 5, 2013
I will PM Jade and ask him how much he spends per month on sugar gliders. I'm sure his spending is near National Debt proportions. Dear Jade, admitting you have a sugar glider problem is the first step towards recovery. 3979!

Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#93379 Nov 5, 2013
I heard Poof actually got a job, but it's just a rumor. I mean come on, who in their right mind would let gays handle food meant for humans?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93380 Nov 5, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I heard Poof actually got a job, but it's just a rumor. I mean come on, who in their right mind would let gays handle food meant for humans?
You own a little gourmet sandwich shop. You need to hire a sandwich maker. Some fruitloop named himself "Poof" with a poofy boo-fant hairdo, and wearing cowboy chaps and nothing else comes in wants the job. You do the math. You gotta hire him or else he sues you and gets awarded your business and your bank account and you go to jail for hate crimes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93381 Nov 5, 2013
HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MAD BRO? GOT YOUR LACEY PANTIES BOXERS IN A KNOT?
North Eastern Jade gets jealous when I get all the attention. He wishes he didn't surrender and get evicted from this thread. But he only has himself to blame.

I think if he apologized and promised to reduce his negativity he should get one more chance. But that is up to BIG BOSS MAN to decide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#93382 Nov 5, 2013
I heard Jade is a big fan of fagure skating. Grown "men" dressed in leotards dancing on ice skates to opera music is supposed to be a sport I guess. It must be a gay thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93383 Nov 5, 2013
What a bad way to go for Jizzy the Poof daddy to explode like that from anal his problems. Magnitude 3.2! Made the national news!

USGS quickly noted that the powerful seismic shock epicentered in Moline was at the surface and not an earthquake like it seemed.

R.I.P. Jizzy Poof Daddy. I bet there's pieces of him in Canada! WOO~HOOO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93384 Nov 5, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I heard Jade is a big fan of fagure skating. Grown "men" dressed in leotards dancing on ice skates to opera music is supposed to be a sport I guess. It must be a gay thing.
My old man used to throw beer cans at the TV when we watched the Olympics and the male figure skaters came on. He didn't go for that stuff at all. Said it wasn't sports it was phaggotry.

YUK!YUK!YUK! I miss that old pirate. Told me I was a moron almost everyday growing up. So I got a masters in science. He said I was now an educated moron.

HAR!HAR!HAR! When he died he left me his bar tab. And a destitute wife younger than me. I still support her. Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#93385 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
What a bad way to go for Jizzy the Poof daddy to explode like that from anal his problems. Magnitude 3.2! Made the national news!
USGS quickly noted that the powerful seismic shock epicentered in Moline was at the surface and not an earthquake like it seemed.
R.I.P. Jizzy Poof Daddy. I bet there's pieces of him in Canada! WOO~HOOO!
Too many sugar gliders being impacted in there can cause this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 25 min david traversa 9
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 39 min TLO Queen of paducah 19
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 15,675
News ACLU settles lawsuit over 'Some People Are Gay'... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 15
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 3 hr Rose_NoHo 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr JODECKO 38,685
News Vt. military college holds gay pride week (Mar '12) 4 hr Brandon Cole 7
Dying off like flies 17 hr Rainbow Kid 18
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... Mon Frankie Rizzo 162
More from around the web