The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93341 Nov 4, 2013
Did it look like Poof Daddy Jizzy? I once pinched off a loaf looked like Jizzy's bouffant hairstyle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93342 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
Does Jade like walnuts in his fudge? Anybody know? Jade is such a neat gay.
Yes. Jade is a pretty neat gay. Much neater than Jizzy Poof Daddy who is just a silly jackass. Jade has more depth. Pardon the atrocious pun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93343 Nov 4, 2013
Blond King wrote:
This thread is for GLBT our friends and family.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Never gets old.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93344 Nov 4, 2013
R1 is Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
This will not stand. They've ruined an American tradition.
Yes. Tell your friends to boycott the c0c%sukas that dumbed down Jack Daniels. Who must be rolling in his grave. Jack is supposed to be 90 proof dammit. Not 86 and certainly not 80.

I find George Dickel to be a superior whiskey anyway. I go with old #12 when I can. 90 proof.

Ah good times. Whiskey is proof Jesus loves us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93345 Nov 4, 2013
Now George Dickel's #12 is a whiskey I could get used to real easy on an everyday basis. 90 proof, good for long distance driving on the interstate.~Whoop!~Whoop!

My old man, a heavily decorated WWII combat vet always said "It's OK to drive drunk if you're not a damn amateur."

He also said, when we we're packing up the family car for a long drive, "Don't forget the roadies". He lived till 90, drove drunk for the last 70 years of his life and died of old age. F the mad mothers I'm going out driving my hoover around on the roads. Wish me luck. I'm out of PBR! It's a gotdam emergency officer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hanzel

Ballwin, MO

#93346 Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#93347 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Now George Dickel's #12 is a whiskey I could get used to real easy on an everyday basis. 90 proof, good for long distance driving on the interstate.~Whoop!~Whoop!
My old man, a heavily decorated WWII combat vet always said "It's OK to drive drunk if you're not a damn amateur."
He also said, when we we're packing up the family car for a long drive, "Don't forget the roadies". He lived till 90, drove drunk for the last 70 years of his life and died of old age. F the mad mothers I'm going out driving my hoover around on the roads. Wish me luck. I'm out of PBR! It's a gotdam emergency officer.
That's no worse than George Jones taking a Cub Cadet riding mower to the liquor store in the midst of a two week bender. His wife hid the car keys from him when she was out for the day. He took the riding mower to the liquor store, several miles away. On the way home he was spotted drinking from a whiskey bottle and riding the mower in the middle of the road. When he died earlier this year the stories of his antics were once again retold. RIP George.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93348 Nov 4, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no worse than George Jones taking a Cub Cadet riding mower to the liquor store in the midst of a two week bender. His wife hid the car keys from him when she was out for the day. He took the riding mower to the liquor store, several miles away. On the way home he was spotted drinking from a whiskey bottle and riding the mower in the middle of the road. When he died earlier this year the stories of his antics were once again retold. RIP George.
R.I.P. George. A great drunk. I think he may have been Modern Drunkard magazine Drunkard of the Month once.

I often take my Hoover Around to the likker store and to the VFW Post with a beer in my beer holder on the city streets and sidewalks and the cops haven't bothered me yet. When one does, I bet it's a gonna be a woman cop. I dunno if they have a law against drunk hoover around operation, but they probably do. Commies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#93349 Nov 4, 2013
Did you know there were no gay Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock? Soon the revisionist historians will be spewing some bravo sierra about the whole bunch being fruity. Whatever, the tofu eating gaytards are trying desperately to destroy western civilization.

3979 this!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93351 Nov 4, 2013
"I drink to think." -Hank Williams III

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#93352 Nov 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
R.I.P. George. A great drunk. I think he may have been Modern Drunkard magazine Drunkard of the Month once.
I often take my Hoover Around to the likker store and to the VFW Post with a beer in my beer holder on the city streets and sidewalks and the cops haven't bothered me yet. When one does, I bet it's a gonna be a woman cop. I dunno if they have a law against drunk hoover around operation, but they probably do. Commies.
A "hoover around" huh...does it vacuum floors too?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mortimer

France

#93353 Nov 4, 2013
Looks like $3 Bill has been working around the clock rigging the judge its.

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of a gaytarded loser would spend all day and night doing that!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93354 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's a "Hoveround" but silly Jade calls it a "Hoover Around" and I think that's funny. It doesn't vacuum floors, it gives me mobility. It's a motorized wheelchair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93355 Nov 4, 2013
Mortimer wrote:
Looks like $3 Bill has been working around the clock rigging the judge its.
I can't even begin to imagine what kind of a gaytarded loser would spend all day and night doing that!
It's hard to imagine, right? I have tried. But I can't even imagine it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hanzel

Ballwin, MO

#93356 Nov 4, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
are you asking does it sux?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93362 Nov 4, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I wonder if Godsmacked will post here this week? I'll PM Jade and get the inside scoop on his missing sock puppet. While I'm at it I'll ask about Old Born Gay. Jade must have lost a couple of socks in the drier. I will report my findings when I get a response.
I could contact Jade on twitter but Frankie don't tweet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93363 Nov 4, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I heard Jade was in the market for a new sugar glider.
I heard there's a new variety of sugar gilder available in Jade and Jizzy's towns. The rare Tasmanian squeakers. Special order to Norfolk and Moline.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93364 Nov 4, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I wonder if Godsmacked will post here this week? I'll PM Jade and get the inside scoop on his missing sock puppet. While I'm at it I'll ask about Old Born Gay. Jade must have lost a couple of socks in the drier. I will report my findings when I get a response.
What happened to Jade's sock "ChiGayColon"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hoover

Columbus, OH

#93365 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#93366 Nov 5, 2013
Hoover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zy5rkw4SeP4XX
~WOO~HOOOO!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! YUK!YUK!YUK! WOOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 7 min WasteWater 37
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 10 min This 2017 not 1977 50
News 'Revolutionary': Study of gay couples shows HIV... 14 min The Troll Stopper 13
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 15 min The Troll Stopper 12
News Protesters gather against Trump ban on transgen... 17 min The Troll Stopper 17
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... 18 min The Troll Stopper 5
News Trump bans transgender people from military 19 min The Troll Stopper 56
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 27 min barry 7,062
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 33 min The Troll Stopper 534
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Judy Judy 52,248
More from around the web