The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#92454 Oct 8, 2013
I heard Jade escaped from the nut house. No attempt was made to recapture him since he is a reject.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#92455 Oct 8, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, but he ain't gay **wink.**!!!
Jizzy is the gayest straight gay guy I ever knew.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#92456 Oct 8, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#92457 Oct 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I heard Jade escaped from the nut house. No attempt was made to recapture him since he is a reject.
Was Jizzy an accomplice?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#92458 Oct 8, 2013
Good morning all fruitloops, spice boys, power rangers, clam divers and straight folks too!

You too Jizzy.

Ah good times!
Drake

Mclean, VA

#92460 Oct 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
oh my my 'it' is roaming the country side molesting farm animals
Blake

Oklahoma City, OK

#92461 Oct 8, 2013
Drake wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my my 'it' is roaming the country side molesting farm animals
I pity the poor little animals.
Drake

Mclean, VA

#92462 Oct 8, 2013
Obviously BP does not know about poor OldBornGay
has succumed to the ever so popular gay disease AIDS. You know when your gay ... just saying
Uncle Sugar

Mclean, VA

#92463 Oct 8, 2013
Blake wrote:
<quoted text> I pity the poor little animals.
where the AIDS virus comes from .... which in turn produces homosexuals Its a gay thing.
Clark

Oklahoma City, OK

#92465 Oct 8, 2013
King and Queen wrote:
Sometimes I also wonder if someone really is a homosexual "permanently" as defined or described just because one sleeps with the ss and that it is a "tendency" more so as described by Dr Sherman Abdul Hakim Jackson.
Just because a sibling brother sleeps with their sister doesn't mean they were "born" to do so and that not only should the govt recognize it, but that they should provide an identification, special rights, accomodations, and to have others pay for it, despite the fact that one 'identifying' as gay could never produce a child.
Telling the public that govt is NOT out to redefine marriage is an outright lie.
We are all humans and we are either a man or a woman. That's it.
The World's Biggest Lie.
tHeY'rE eVeRyWhErE....
EVERYWHERE!!!!
excellent post, thanks for sharing.
NE Jade

Mclean, VA

#92466 Oct 8, 2013
King and Queen wrote:
Sometimes I also wonder if someone really is a homosexual "permanently" as defined or described just because one sleeps with the ss and that it is a "tendency" more so as described by Dr Sherman Abdul Hakim Jackson.
Just because a sibling brother sleeps with their sister doesn't mean they were "born" to do so and that not only should the govt recognize it, but that they should provide an identification, special rights, accomodations, and to have others pay for it, despite the fact that one 'identifying' as gay could never produce a child.
Telling the public that govt is NOT out to redefine marriage is an outright lie.
We are all humans and we are either a man or a woman. That's it.
The World's Biggest Lie.
tHeY'rE eVeRyWhErE....
EVERYWHERE!!!!
but butt BUTT what if 'we' are both like a fruitloop in a box of cheerios for instance ... btw i am the offspring inner breeding
NE Jade

Mclean, VA

#92467 Oct 8, 2013
farm animals
King and Queen

Pittsfield, MA

#92468 Oct 8, 2013
To post #94,466.
You're going to have to separate the fruit loops from the cheerios, milk your mother, and spit in your sisters eye. No Kooky Nooky!!!
:o)
King and Queen

Pittsfield, MA

#92469 Oct 8, 2013
I meant post 92,466
Clark

Oklahoma City, OK

#92470 Oct 8, 2013
Drake wrote:
Obviously BP does not know about poor OldBornGay
has succumed to the ever so popular gay disease AIDS. You know when your gay ... just saying
thanks for the update, I thought maybe he had committed gay suicide or something :-)
Jew Mudder Clucker

Pittsfield, MA

#92473 Oct 8, 2013
Has anyone seen Jade? I think I dropped my cell phone in his ass last night. Do you think I should call? I don't want to startle him.
Jew Mudder Clucker

Pittsfield, MA

#92474 Oct 8, 2013
Ben Wheeler wrote:
What did Freddy Mercury die from, anybody know?
LMFAO
It wasn't from singing.
BENDOVERBOI

Mclean, VA

#92476 Oct 8, 2013
Ben Wheeler wrote:
What did Freddy Mercury die from, anybody know?
LMFAO
I har he bled out threw the ass
Bruce

Oklahoma City, OK

#92477 Oct 9, 2013
BENDOVERBOI wrote:
<quoted text>
I har he bled out threw the ass
OMG
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#92478 Oct 9, 2013
Frankie's fun science facts.

According to Marshall Meyers, an attorney at the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council in Washington, D.C.: "California law prohibits the sale of gerbils because of desert conditions in that state. Gerbils were once a desert mammal, and the state was concerned that gerbils could escape and establish themselves in the wild. It is a form of animal control." It's not because gay men stick them in their asses? "No, it's strictly an ecosystem issue."

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 3 min ___Jenny___ 3,105
News Antigay Kentucky Clerk Inadvertently Married Th... 15 min trollimgoldman 17
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 15 min tongangodz 7,237
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 15 min Old Kentuckin 373
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 23 min NoahLovesU 8,779
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 37 min NoahLovesU 34,839
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 38 min NorCal Native 298
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 2 hr WasteWater 1,168
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr NoahLovesU 25,785
More from around the web