|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Wow....this is what you did over the holiday weekend? If your thread is as up and running as the rest of your weekend, you might as well go die. I haven't even read anything from the past pages, but I could bet money I have been mentioned all the extended weekend. Some retirement plan. Oh, and these are not in any way, "good times". Pathetically lame, exhausted, and total TROLL. But then again, the Gay Cafe has turned into a " lifestyle" for the regular trolls who seem to cherish this place more than a real life. Now.....post away until Thanksgiving. This is your life!
Pssst. No one needs your permission to post here dummy. Boy do you have an ego. Mommy's boy?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Sorry Gramps, never saw your lame thread or reported anything. Topix is not all about you now that you have no life. Relax you old coot. You are making a bigger fool out of yourself than even would be allowed in the lobby of a retirement home. This is just entertainment, no matter if you post here 24/7, and have decided to make posting on the gay forums a part of your retirement.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

NE Jade wrote:
Sorry Gramps, never saw your lame thread or reported anything. Topix is not all about you now that you have no life. Relax you old coot. You are making a bigger fool out of yourself than even would be allowed in the lobby of a retirement home. This is just entertainment, no matter if you post here 24/7, and have decided to make posting on the gay forums a part of your retirement.
Wasn't my thread.

Calm down, if you don't like it, get back to your exciting life and huge circle of friends, what are you doing responding? Don't you have to gas up your private jet or something? Manage your portfolio? African safari?

For a guy who doesn't like me, you sure like me. Eeeww! Creepy. Boy cooties.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I knew Jade was lurking and tracking, right? What did I say?

Jade cannot resist the Frankie!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I remember when Jade said he was tracking me. "You are being tracked" YUK!YUK!YUK! That's why I like the dopey jackass.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

And where did I ever post I was tracking you? You stupid, old, obsessed drunk. Go take your meds, and go to bed.
Grandpa Dizzo

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I remember when Jade said he was tracking me. "You are being tracked" YUK!YUK!YUK! That's why I like the dopey jackass.
Yup, Jade is a little liar. I remember when he posted, and I quote, "You do realize you are being tracked".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

NE Jade wrote:
And where did I ever post I was tracking you? You stupid, old, obsessed drunk. Go take your meds, and go to bed.
Sure you're not mad? You sound mad. You're not fibbing again are you? YUK!YUK!YUK!

I'll Skype you tomorrow when you're feeling better.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

BiGGTEX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardy har har!!! It's Jade, our favorite troll, the one who was mysteriously absent from the Labor Day festivities! Sorry to hear about your employer closing, I'm sure there is ANOTHER fast food joint out there that's hiring.
Another bang up job on security Big Tex! Nary a fruitloop got past you. Not even one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

BiGGTEX wrote:
Are you in the market for a hoover around? Here's one that really hoovers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now that's a Hoover Around!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Grandpa Dizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Jade is a little liar. I remember when he posted, and I quote, "You do realize you are being tracked".
Jade whined that I should leave him alone once. So I said "OK" and did. Not a peep from me about Jade.

A few days go by, then the little weasel starts attacking me. I even let a couple of his attacks slide, but he kept it up. So now all bets are off and I know he cannot be trusted. He has no honor.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Well now, who is the liar, Dizzo? Go back all over the Labor Day weekend and you posted crap about me endlessly. I wasn't even here. I realize you have no life, no friends, and Topix has become a great outlet for you. You really do take your presence here too seriously. Aligning yourself with the multi-username troll, and bragging about lame, cyber parties has done nothing to help your credibility as a total POS. Now, you will go on all day, ranting and raving and having your delirious, "good times". You senile, lonely, old, attention seeking loser.
Gary

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Well now, who is the liar, Dizzo? Go back all over the Labor Day weekend and you posted crap about me endlessly. I wasn't even here. I realize you have no life, no friends, and Topix has become a great outlet for you. You really do take your presence here too seriously. Aligning yourself with the multi-username troll, and bragging about lame, cyber parties has done nothing to help your credibility as a total POS. Now, you will go on all day, ranting and raving and having your delirious, "good times". You senile, lonely, old, attention seeking loser.
Wow, you sound mad, you mad bro?!?!

LMFAO

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Not mad, just able to create a truthful paragraph without the sophomoric stupidity that seems to have taken over this thread. Knowing that most of the stupidity is from elderly, retirees, just make it sad. Much like an old, smelly, rundown retirement center.
Franz

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Not mad, just able to create a truthful paragraph without the sophomoric stupidity that seems to have taken over this thread. Knowing that most of the stupidity is from elderly, retirees, just make it sad. Much like an old, smelly, rundown retirement center.
Why don't you go out and try to find a job? I'm sure you can get a minimum wage job flipping burgers or cleaning toilets somewhere can't you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Here. You posted it here. "You are being tracked". YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Being tracked.

Ah good times!
Swede

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Why don't you go out and try to find a job? I'm sure you can get a minimum wage job flipping burgers or cleaning toilets somewhere can't you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Grandpa Dizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and Jade remember it too. But now Jade lies about it. That's because Jade lies like a rug. It's his strategy.
Gary

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
I wonder who you are posting two?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny!

Calm down spice ranger before you have a stroke. How's your blood pressure? I was just reading many strokes can be prevented by lifestyle changes. If Topix upsets you so, don't go there. Easy! Don't try to kick other people out you silly goose.

I take my presence too seriously! You're killin' me! That's why I like you and give you lots of the attention you crave. I'm serious. HAR!HAR!HAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,021 - 63,040 of67,575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••