Union City, CA

#91163 Sep 3, 2013
Root wrote:
I love it when balls tickle my chin.
SCRAM!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91164 Sep 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

Why doesn't Jade post here no more? YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny!

And why doesn't $3 Bill obsessively rate posts over and over anymore? HAR!HAR!HAR!

Because this is now a fully sanitized hetero thread! Thanks BIG BOSS MAN!

I will PM Jade and remind him he better not post here anymore. Then I will tweet $3 Bill and make fun of his sillyass.

Ah good times!
Reggie

Oklahoma City, OK

#91165 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade himself is a chemical weapon.
Hazardous material for sure!!!
Boweevil

Mclean, VA

#91169 Sep 3, 2013
Somebody is lurking in the shadows??????????
Boweevil

Mclean, VA

#91170 Sep 3, 2013
It's one of them trackers i bet.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91171 Sep 3, 2013
Boweevil wrote:
Somebody is lurking in the shadows??????????
Yes. Jade and Jizzy are lurking and tracking. Jizzy has his tin foil hat on for better reception from headquarters (The basement of Jade's mom's barn).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91172 Sep 3, 2013
Boweevil wrote:
It's one of them trackers i bet.
That's a good reminder. Check your vehicles for tracking devices. Use a mirror to look underneath. Jizzy uses magnets to hold the GPS device to your frame.

Also look for candy wrappers, used tissues and fast food wrappers scattered about the area. That means Jizzy was there. He drinks those giant cokes, the ones that are illegal in NY. Look for giant coke cups from fast food joints. That means Jizzy is not far away.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91173 Sep 3, 2013
Hope $3 Billy (Old SniffButt) didn't get hit by a downtown Livermore bus! It sure is eerie around here without him obsessively rating posts over and over.

You know how he lurks down by the boys orphanage in that dark trench coat and those crazy buses go roaring by! I will tweet him. Or I will Skype NE Jade and ask him too. Jizzy is his idol.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91174 Sep 3, 2013
Jose wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wCyI667PF_EXX
caught these two on a #3000 Texas deep diver wolly bugger combo
You caught those two Italians? Nice! Throw 'em back and catch some hot female ones. Then I'll be impressed.
Boweevil

Mclean, VA

#91175 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You caught those two Italians? Nice! Throw 'em back and catch some hot female ones. Then I'll be impressed.
lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91176 Sep 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91177 Sep 3, 2013
Interesting new thread. Very intellectual. About biology and bacteria and stuff.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TFD0QRTV6...
Boweevil

San Jose, CA

#91180 Sep 3, 2013
Jizzy ought two hook up with that queer Imprtnrd
pound each others butt have a gay ol time. Jizzy so gay he farts rainbows
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91181 Sep 3, 2013
Boweevil wrote:
Rainbows and glitter.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91182 Sep 3, 2013
Boweevil wrote:
After he lost all control and stuffed the parrot up his asss, He was farting feathers for a month!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91183 Sep 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! The parrot incident. Too funny!

Except for the poor parrot. Can you imagine a worse fate? Up Jizzy's asss? I don't even want to think about it.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#91184 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Interesting new thread. Very intellectual. About biology and bacteria and stuff.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TFD0QRTV6...
Wow....this is what you did over the holiday weekend? If your thread is as up and running as the rest of your weekend, you might as well go die. I haven't even read anything from the past pages, but I could bet money I have been mentioned all the extended weekend. Some retirement plan. Oh, and these are not in any way, "good times". Pathetically lame, exhausted, and total TROLL. But then again, the Gay Cafe has turned into a " lifestyle" for the regular trolls who seem to cherish this place more than a real life. Now.....post away until Thanksgiving. This is your life!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91185 Sep 3, 2013
Very interesting scientific thread on bacteria and adult digestive system control and hygiene has been deleted. Censorship sucks. Why does Topix hate science?

Now we'll never know if Jade changed his diaper yet this summer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91186 Sep 3, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Wow....this is what you did over the holiday weekend? If your thread is as up and running as the rest of your weekend, you might as well go die. I haven't even read anything from the past pages, but I could bet money I have been mentioned all the extended weekend. Some retirement plan. Oh, and these are not in any way, "good times". Pathetically lame, exhausted, and total TROLL. But then again, the Gay Cafe has turned into a " lifestyle" for the regular trolls who seem to cherish this place more than a real life. Now.....post away until Thanksgiving. This is your life!
Jade whined, thinking he's the center of attention and not the laughingstock he is.

Oh you love it you silly goose!

P.S. Will you be changing your diaper soon?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91187 Sep 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah, GOOD TIMES!~Whoop!~Whoop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Wilbur 49,805
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 6 min Buford 2
We Need More Gay Sex on TV 9 min Buford 66
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min Wilbur 55,866
Stay issued in Indiana gay marriage ban case 9 min nhjeff 15
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 17 min Pro-Ukraine 1,340
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 22 min DaveinMass 749
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 31 min TomInElPaso 530
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 376
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Kawalski 3,289
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••