The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
txlez

Pharr, TX

#91469 Sep 10, 2013
Hi I have a new page on facebook Texas LGBT Latino if anyone is interested even if Ur not from tx..help me share the page..heterosexuals are welcome
xXx

San Jose, CA

#91471 Sep 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Is a mack daddy the same as a leather daddy? Anyone know?
yup that's right absolutely
Ottis

San Jose, CA

#91472 Sep 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Jade lurks and tracks. Here's a helpful link for Jade lurking and tracking issues I had my house swept and they found and removed a few tracking devices sending signals to Norfolk, NE.
http://www.copeinvestigativeservices.com/elec...
hope they catch j8de lock her/him/it/thang/wtf up and throw away the key

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#91473 Sep 10, 2013
Wow....the thread where supposed straight guys post about me endlessly. Thanks for the attention, however, old unemployed, drunk, trolls hold my interest about as much as the 700 Club. Fun to tune into, switch the channel, and let the idiocy continue until a week or so. Good God, go out and take a dancing class, swim, or try venturing out into the sunshine for a walk. NO excuses. Fake cyber parties are so yesterday.....
Or was it last weekend? I could pop in on any given page, and it's "Jade this or Jazzy that". Some retirement plan!
Straight Sh00ter is R1

Topeka, KS

#91474 Sep 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Wow....the thread where supposed straight guys post about me endlessly. Thanks for the attention, however, old unemployed, drunk, trolls hold my interest about as much as the 700 Club. Fun to tune into, switch the channel, and let the idiocy continue until a week or so. Good God, go out and take a dancing class, swim, or try venturing out into the sunshine for a walk. NO excuses. Fake cyber parties are so yesterday.....
Or was it last weekend? I could pop in on any given page, and it's "Jade this or Jazzy that". Some retirement plan!
Yes, I like my retirement.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#91475 Sep 10, 2013
Tech Agent: Go ahead and right-click on the desktop.

Customer: Okay, I did that.

Agent: Can you see the menu?

Customer: No.

Tech Support: Uh, just right-click on the desktop. Do you see it now?

Customer: Uh? Nope.

Agent: Right-click on it again.

Customer: The computer didn't do anything.

Agent: What did you do?

Customer: I did what you just said, I wrote the word click on my antique desk top.

Agent: Okay, just unplug the computer, put it in the box it came in and take it back to the store, tell them you're too dumb to mess with a computer.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#91476 Sep 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Idiocy is what the gay community is all about.
MONGO

Torrance, CA

#91477 Sep 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
"LOOK HERE YOU FAT NASTY BASTARD YOU BETTER WATCH YOURS P'S AND Q'S STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD ARE ELSE ..........

J8de said "i bet it takes hours to look up link" what a dummy
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91478 Sep 10, 2013
MONGO wrote:
<quoted text>
"LOOK HERE YOU FAT NASTY BASTARD YOU BETTER WATCH YOURS P'S AND Q'S STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD ARE ELSE ..........
J8de said "i bet it takes hours to look up link" what a dummy
You tell him Mongo! Hell yeah.

Right. That is funny that it takes Jade hours to look up a link. I guess he never heard of Google. Takes about a second.

That's why I like the silly jackass. He's Jizzy's hero too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91479 Sep 10, 2013
Jade said Frankie's "Hoover Around". Making fun of my electric wheelchair. Hoover Around. What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91480 Sep 10, 2013
Jade spent hours checking what temperature it was outside and by the time he was done it was time to go to bed so he didn't go outside. What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91481 Sep 10, 2013
Jade calls Jizzy "Jazzy". Too funny!
Dave

Torrance, CA

#91482 Sep 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jade spent hours checking what temperature it was outside and by the time he was done it was time to go to bed so he didn't go outside. What a dope!
LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91484 Sep 10, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Big Tex sure did a bang up job of removing some of the more unsavory characters from this thread such as Jade and Jizzy.(Jade says "Jazzy").
Mr Mango

Torrance, CA

#91485 Sep 10, 2013
Old Born Gay tootie fruity dropped dead R.I.P
BLOND KING INSTITUTIONALIZED AND MY FAVORITE SONG AND DANCE IS GAWDSMACKED
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91488 Sep 10, 2013
Blond King wrote:
I am King of gays and what I say goes. I can make a new thread each day if needed. lol
GLBT will continue on topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A9KXkDMEPagXX&feature=rel ated
YUK!YUK!YUK! Make one now big shot. HAR!HAR!HAR!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91489 Sep 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? ROFLMAO!
I thought that was a good one too! YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91490 Sep 10, 2013
Blond King wrote:
This thread is clean. I just checked it myself and there were no trolls here.
Me too. It's clean. No trolls here. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91491 Sep 10, 2013
Blond King wrote:
<quoted text>
Were they posting on here too?
Yes. Jade and Jizzy were posting on here too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#91492 Sep 10, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
There are already missing post numbers so posts have been deleted.
Yes. Jade did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 21 min who cares 16,154
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min sgt Wiitold Kowal 38,911
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 34 min WasteWater 58
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 38 min Compliance Survey 32
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 56 min lides 157
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 2 hr Strel 84
45/f here , looking for a lesbian partner in so... 2 hr jessy 1
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 7 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 31
More from around the web