The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91173 Sep 3, 2013
Hope $3 Billy (Old SniffButt) didn't get hit by a downtown Livermore bus! It sure is eerie around here without him obsessively rating posts over and over.

You know how he lurks down by the boys orphanage in that dark trench coat and those crazy buses go roaring by! I will tweet him. Or I will Skype NE Jade and ask him too. Jizzy is his idol.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91174 Sep 3, 2013
Jose wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wCyI667PF_EXX
caught these two on a #3000 Texas deep diver wolly bugger combo
You caught those two Italians? Nice! Throw 'em back and catch some hot female ones. Then I'll be impressed.
Boweevil

Mclean, VA

#91175 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You caught those two Italians? Nice! Throw 'em back and catch some hot female ones. Then I'll be impressed.
lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91176 Sep 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91177 Sep 3, 2013
Interesting new thread. Very intellectual. About biology and bacteria and stuff.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TFD0QRTV6...
Boweevil

San Jose, CA

#91180 Sep 3, 2013
Jizzy ought two hook up with that queer Imprtnrd
pound each others butt have a gay ol time. Jizzy so gay he farts rainbows
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91181 Sep 3, 2013
Boweevil wrote:
Rainbows and glitter.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91182 Sep 3, 2013
Boweevil wrote:
After he lost all control and stuffed the parrot up his asss, He was farting feathers for a month!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91183 Sep 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! The parrot incident. Too funny!

Except for the poor parrot. Can you imagine a worse fate? Up Jizzy's asss? I don't even want to think about it.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#91184 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Interesting new thread. Very intellectual. About biology and bacteria and stuff.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TFD0QRTV6...
Wow....this is what you did over the holiday weekend? If your thread is as up and running as the rest of your weekend, you might as well go die. I haven't even read anything from the past pages, but I could bet money I have been mentioned all the extended weekend. Some retirement plan. Oh, and these are not in any way, "good times". Pathetically lame, exhausted, and total TROLL. But then again, the Gay Cafe has turned into a " lifestyle" for the regular trolls who seem to cherish this place more than a real life. Now.....post away until Thanksgiving. This is your life!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91185 Sep 3, 2013
Very interesting scientific thread on bacteria and adult digestive system control and hygiene has been deleted. Censorship sucks. Why does Topix hate science?

Now we'll never know if Jade changed his diaper yet this summer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91186 Sep 3, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Wow....this is what you did over the holiday weekend? If your thread is as up and running as the rest of your weekend, you might as well go die. I haven't even read anything from the past pages, but I could bet money I have been mentioned all the extended weekend. Some retirement plan. Oh, and these are not in any way, "good times". Pathetically lame, exhausted, and total TROLL. But then again, the Gay Cafe has turned into a " lifestyle" for the regular trolls who seem to cherish this place more than a real life. Now.....post away until Thanksgiving. This is your life!
Jade whined, thinking he's the center of attention and not the laughingstock he is.

Oh you love it you silly goose!

P.S. Will you be changing your diaper soon?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91187 Sep 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah, GOOD TIMES!~Whoop!~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91188 Sep 3, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Wow....this is what you did over the holiday weekend? If your thread is as up and running as the rest of your weekend, you might as well go die. I haven't even read anything from the past pages, but I could bet money I have been mentioned all the extended weekend. Some retirement plan. Oh, and these are not in any way, "good times". Pathetically lame, exhausted, and total TROLL. But then again, the Gay Cafe has turned into a " lifestyle" for the regular trolls who seem to cherish this place more than a real life. Now.....post away until Thanksgiving. This is your life!
Pssst. No one needs your permission to post here dummy. Boy do you have an ego. Mommy's boy?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#91189 Sep 3, 2013
Sorry Gramps, never saw your lame thread or reported anything. Topix is not all about you now that you have no life. Relax you old coot. You are making a bigger fool out of yourself than even would be allowed in the lobby of a retirement home. This is just entertainment, no matter if you post here 24/7, and have decided to make posting on the gay forums a part of your retirement.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91190 Sep 3, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Sorry Gramps, never saw your lame thread or reported anything. Topix is not all about you now that you have no life. Relax you old coot. You are making a bigger fool out of yourself than even would be allowed in the lobby of a retirement home. This is just entertainment, no matter if you post here 24/7, and have decided to make posting on the gay forums a part of your retirement.
Wasn't my thread.

Calm down, if you don't like it, get back to your exciting life and huge circle of friends, what are you doing responding? Don't you have to gas up your private jet or something? Manage your portfolio? African safari?

For a guy who doesn't like me, you sure like me. Eeeww! Creepy. Boy cooties.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91191 Sep 3, 2013
I knew Jade was lurking and tracking, right? What did I say?

Jade cannot resist the Frankie!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#91192 Sep 3, 2013
I remember when Jade said he was tracking me. "You are being tracked" YUK!YUK!YUK! That's why I like the dopey jackass.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#91193 Sep 3, 2013
And where did I ever post I was tracking you? You stupid, old, obsessed drunk. Go take your meds, and go to bed.
Grandpa Dizzo

Anonymous Proxy

#91198 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I remember when Jade said he was tracking me. "You are being tracked" YUK!YUK!YUK! That's why I like the dopey jackass.
Yup, Jade is a little liar. I remember when he posted, and I quote, "You do realize you are being tracked".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Respect7l 30,706
Choose not to be gay 5 min Frankie Rizzo 370
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 6 min Rainbow Kid 51
News Gay-Straight Alliance club comes under fire in ... 31 min Cezar 2
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 2 hr lides 327
News A little fat, sugar ok for kids if diet is healthy (Feb '15) 4 hr Berick 2
News ACLU-TN Lawsuit Supports Students' Right to Fre... 7 hr Belles Echoes 17
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 9 hr Frank Merton 1,186
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 21 hr WasteWater 9,053
More from around the web