#90309 Aug 12, 2013
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a troll two?
The funny thing is, he thinks he's not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90311 Aug 12, 2013
Trey wrote:
I wonder if Homey ever trolls when he goes fishing?
I live on a houseboat. I double troll. I'm both fishing and on Topix at the same time! I out troll that moron Jizzy-Poof any day! He can't even walk and chew gum at the same time.

Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90313 Aug 12, 2013
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a trolls Troll!!!
LMFAO
Thank you. I once parallel parked a freight train.
JIMMY

Mclean, VA

#90314 Aug 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Jade's a flipper.
a bottom flipper
JIMMY

Mclean, VA

#90315 Aug 12, 2013
Jade said monopolized

what a idiot
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90317 Aug 12, 2013
Does anyone else get the creepy feeling Jade is tracking you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90318 Aug 12, 2013
JIMMY wrote:
Jade said monopolized
what a idiot
Couple years ago Jade said "fruit loops".
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#90319 Aug 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I think I'm being tracked.
Yes,Øbama is tracking our every keystroke. Say hello to the National Security Agency Operation Prism guy. We all know he's watching from inside an unmarked van parked on the street while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and playing Angry Birds on the taxpayers dime.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90320 Aug 12, 2013
Jade calls my mobility scooter a "Hoover Around". What a dummy! Too funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90321 Aug 12, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,Øbama is tracking our every keystroke. Say hello to the National Security Agency Operation Prism guy. We all know he's watching from inside an unmarked van parked on the street while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and playing Angry Birds on the taxpayers dime.
Maybe that's what Jizzy-Poof's job is. GS-4 NSA Frankie watcher.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#90322 Aug 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I live on a houseboat. I double troll. I'm both fishing and on Topix at the same time! I out troll that moron Jizzy-Poof any day! He can't even walk and chew gum at the same time.
Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

You live on a boat? You lucky bass-tard! I assume for short distances you can get around, to get below decks and so forth, and to get your Hover Around (sic) over to the dock. My Grandfather was like that, able to get around on his own as long it wasn't an excessive distance, then he used his chair. He didn't have no Hover Around (sic). I'd love to live on a boat full time.

I see here the salmon are running in your neck of the woods.
http://www.usafishing.com/SFBay.html
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90323 Aug 12, 2013
JIMMY wrote:
<quoted text>
a bottom flipper
Jade won't say. We know what that means don't we?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#90324 Aug 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's what Jizzy-Poof's job is. GS-4 NSA Frankie watcher.
LMAO, but that's probably above his pay grade and skill set. I doubt Jizzy could pour pizz out of a boot with instruction on the heel.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90325 Aug 12, 2013
Perhaps another Canadian night at the Rizzo household this evening. Get girlfriend all sexed up good then fall asleep. Ah good times!

Or should we go Tennessee? Got plenty of both. And not that popskull saltwater pirate sugar squeezings nonsense. That will give you diabetes. Real 'Mercan WHISKEY made by REDNECKS.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#90326 Aug 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Perhaps another Canadian night at the Rizzo household this evening. Get girlfriend all sexed up good then fall asleep. Ah good times!
Or should we go Tennessee? Got plenty of both. And not that popskull saltwater pirate sugar squeezings nonsense. That will give you diabetes. Real 'Mercan WHISKEY made by REDNECKS.
I'll tell you what, that bottom rung scotch I drank last weekend nearly put me down for the count.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90328 Aug 12, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on a boat? You lucky bass-tard! I assume for short distances you can get around, to get below decks and so forth, and to get your Hover Around (sic) over to the dock. My Grandfather was like that, able to get around on his own as long it wasn't an excessive distance, then he used his chair. He didn't have no Hover Around (sic). I'd love to live on a boat full time.
Houseboat. No engine. But I got a nice utility craft tied up to it. Yeah. It's nice. No property taxes. A little damp in the SF winters when it rains everyday. Nice houseboat community. Small bar a short wheel away. Once they took me home in a wheel barrow because my battery wouldn't take a charge. Easy to dump me aboard where my g.f. took charge. Ah Good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90330 Aug 12, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to go salmon fishing at least once a season. Loved it and you get a lot of free quality salmon too. But it's work! You need to hang on to the rail with one hand, fish with the other. Barbless hook, you need to keep pressure or they shake it off. If it's reasonably calm, I'll go. It usually isn't. I'll mooch a fish off one of my a**hole buddies. Those animals don't care how rough it is. Too drunk to notice. I catch an occasional halibut nearby my boat. Lots of silly useless bay fish, give 'em to my Vietnamese neighbors they like them. If it's got fins they're good to go.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90332 Aug 12, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what, that bottom rung scotch I drank last weekend nearly put me down for the count.
LOL. I got well looped on Canadian. Was singing O Canada. My problem the next morning wasn't the quality of the whiskey, it was the quantity. I over poured.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90333 Aug 12, 2013
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of lower rung scotch, I drank some Highland Mist last night, oh whoa is me, I woke up this morning and thought maybe I should turn gay but then I sobered up :-)
LOL. Happens to me too. Hurts so bad I wonder if I should go gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#90334 Aug 12, 2013
Lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't track me bro!!!
Yes. Be careful. I have a mirror on a stick so I can look easily under my truck everyday make sure Jade didn't install a GPS device.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the mods fair and balanced? 7 min Number1 Jade Fan 452
Is NE Jade Going Commando Twoday? 15 min Rufus 5
News With eye toward 2016, Kasich considers message 15 min nhjeff 2
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 17 min serfs up 65
Share Your Favorite Gay Jokes 23 min Percy 6
News The Supreme Court's big gay-marriage case could... 25 min nhjeff 6
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 30 min Fa-Foxy 169
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy 1 hr nhjeff 28
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 5 hr Christians In Nam... 36
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Reverend Alan 19,163
More from around the web