The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89973 Aug 6, 2013
I heard Jade got 86ed from a SF gay bar for being too gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89974 Aug 6, 2013
Getting old is a lot of fun. Shot my first turkey the other day.

Scared the sh!t out of everybody in the frozen food department!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#89975 Aug 7, 2013
OK, Frankie Rizzo I wasn't going to bother posting here again for a while but have to ask.. what's so funny about the words reply tracker??????

And I'm going to ask, why does no-one else post here?
..do they not have reply trackers ;)
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#89976 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Getting old is a lot of fun. Shot my first turkey the other day.
Scared the sh!t out of everybody in the frozen food department!
Was that funny? What a putz
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89977 Aug 7, 2013
Stocking wrote:
OK, Frankie Rizzo I wasn't going to bother posting here again for a while but have to ask.. what's so funny about the words reply tracker??????
It's funny because Jade is tracking me. Get it? Tracker? Ask for help.

You and Jade post here. Are you "no one"? Also that smelly old bag lady posts here. And Blond princess guy too! Oh we have so much fun! don't we? I do. You and Jade, maybe not so much.

And if we're lucky, Straight Shooter will construct a fine sea story for our amusement! And there's always Old SniffButt Billy occasionally contributing a minor masterpiece of dopiness and gayness.

That's why I like this thread I created for you clowns. Woo~HOOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89978 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Was that funny? What a putz
It was funny and don't lie, you have already told it to someone. And you will again.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89979 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Was that funny? What a putz
Sorry I forgot to mention your tremendous contributions to my amusement in my post praising this thread. They go without saying!

Thanks Jiz. I mean that. Without your moronica, this thread wouldn't be complete.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89980 Aug 7, 2013
Yuka mukkaaaa! Ah good times!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#89981 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because Jade is tracking me. Get it? Tracker? Ask for help.
You and Jade post here. Are you "no one"? Also that smelly old bag lady posts here. And Blond princess guy too! Oh we have so much fun! don't we? I do. You and Jade, maybe not so much.
And if we're lucky, Straight Shooter will construct a fine sea story for our amusement! And there's always Old SniffButt Billy occasionally contributing a minor masterpiece of dopiness and gayness.
That's why I like this thread I created for you clowns. Woo~HOOO!
So you are the Blond King, a gay guy. YOU created this thread. Flucking LIAR
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89982 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So you are the Blond King, a gay guy. YOU created this thread. Flucking LIAR
It's a joke son. Now you're going to say I lied when I told the jokes about trading sex for ammo and shooting frozen turkeys aren't you Dummy?

You're so funny I can hardly stand it. Gotta go wheel down to the head before I piss in my pants! Thanks for all you do to amuse me. I mean that Jizmeister.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89983 Aug 7, 2013
Ah good times. While I was in the head taking a leak anyway, I took a giant Jizzy too! Lost a few pounds!

Stanks so bad the fish around my boat are jumping trying to get away. Sea gulls screaming and squawking like gay rights advocates!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89984 Aug 7, 2013
~Whoop!~Whoop! YUK!YUK!YUK! Woot! High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89985 Aug 7, 2013
"Poof". Now seriously folks. How gay is that sock name Jizzy picked?
MYNEGRO

San Jose, CA

#89986 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
There's a shortage of ammo lately. This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes.
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window. She said in a sexy voice "I'm a big believer in barter old fella ... would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
I thought real hard for a few seconds and
asked "What kind of ammo 'ya got?".
lmao
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89987 Aug 7, 2013
Stocking wrote:
You got a lot of those cutesy little Topix badges. How do you get them? Can anyone get them or do you have to be a complete jackass?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#89988 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
"Poof". Now seriously folks. How gay is that sock name Jizzy picked?
What if I am gay, tell me , just what do you think you can do about it? Do you think that my manhood is some how diminished by it?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#89989 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a lot of those cutesy little Topix badges. How do you get them? Can anyone get them or do you have to be a complete jackass?
You got a lot of those cutesy little War Hero badges. How do you get them? Can anyone get them or do you have to be a complete jackass?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89990 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You got a lot of those cutesy little War Hero badges. How do you get them? Can anyone get them or do you have to be a complete jackass?
Anyone who qualifies can get them. All you have to do is hand over that blank check payable on demand with your life as the amount. You did it.(You say). You must have gotten some medals if only the national defense medal. How'd you get them?

It's nice when you do your service and then they hand that check back un-cashed, isn't it Jizzy?...Jizzy?... you did serve...Jizzy?...right...

They only took a little chunk out of me, gave me most of my check back. Your welcome.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89991 Aug 7, 2013
Enough of that depressing Poof stuff! What a buzz killer that jackass is eh? Geez.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times!

So. How gay is Jizzy's latest sock puppet name "Poof"? Come on folks. Might as well have left the "ter" in it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89992 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What if I am gay, tell me , just what do you think you can do about it? Do you think that my manhood is some how diminished by it?
In your case, yes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 4 min Frankie Rizzo 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min Frankie Rizzo 38,407
Sonday Evening Freaky Jade Tread 37 min BO DIDDLEY 1
Little Robbie's Romper Room 53 min HR PuffnStuff 1
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 55 min Fa-Foxy 86
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 14,616
News Scouts steady after easing gay-leader rules 1 hr Marco R s Secret ... 3
More from around the web