Brother Bubba

Mclean, VA

#89686 Aug 1, 2013
I apologize for my absents yesterday evening, butt i was called away to help a poor lost sole gaytard exorcism.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#89687 Aug 1, 2013
Brother Bubba wrote:
I once read the true story of their English professor who was on her way to class one day. She was running late and was going over the speed limit. Then she saw the dreaded red and blue lights in her rear view mirror and heard the siren, and she pulled over. As the policeman was making out her ticket, he asked her why she’d been going so fast. Being an English professor, she thought she’d be a little clever… and so she quoted Robert Frost: "I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep."
The police officer smiled, and having apparently read a fair amount of Robert Frost’s poems himself, replied: "Well Miss, Frost chose the road less traveled, and, unfortunately for you… this wasn't it."
APPLY: When Jesus was on the earth, He declared:
“… Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” Matthew 7:13-14
Wise people and righteous people seek the road less traveled, and they find life and rest for their souls. But the foolish and the evil seek the popular road… and they end up finding discord and destruction.
And that’s part of the message from Proverbs 24
“the wicked are brought down by calamity.”(vs. 16)
They will “fall” they will “stumble”(vs. 17)
“the evil man has no future hope, and the lamp of the wicked will be snuffed out.”(vs. 20)
And both our God and the King will bring “sudden destruction upon them”(vs. 22)
Now, if that’s true…
• If it’s true that the wicked have no hope and their lives will be miserable.
• If it’s true they will fall and stumble and ultimately they are destroyed.
Why on earth would so many people choose to live the lifestyle of the wicked?
As I was thinking about this question, I stumbled upon some verses out of Isaiah 5, and in that passage I found at least 4 answers to the question.
1st - Isaiah 5:18-19 says “Woe to those… who say,‘Let God hurry, let him hasten his work so we may see it. Let it approach, let the plan of the Holy One of Israel come, so we may know it.’”
The wicked laugh at God. They mock Him. They don’t think He’s looking.
They say: Let God hurry, let Him hasten his work so we may see it. Let his work approach so we may know it.
(In a mocking voice) Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. He’s not even looking.
They mock God. They’re like a school yard bully that taunts every other kid on the playground. They think they’re untouchable. That God’s not going to do anything to them!!!
But what they don’t understand is: God isn’t ALWAYS sin a hurry to punish people. As it says in 2 Peter 3:9 “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is PATIENT with you, NOT WANTING anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”
God’s not in any hurry to punish the wicked. He wants to give them sufficient time to repent.
The 2nd reason people choose the wicked lifestyle is that they get used to calling evil good and good evil. Isaiah 5:20 says:
“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light
According to Jesus, what are the two greatest commandments?

Why do you not follow the second? You make Jesus weep.

God Bless you, now give Jesus a tissue.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89688 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
11 posts in 16 hours, dang Frankie do you live for this sh!t or what? That's some kind of retirement you go going on. Hey, take that hoveround down to the beach and get some sun.
Jizzy stupidly says, while doing the exact same thing. Priceless.

You exist here to stalk me. CREEPY! GET A JOB LOSER! Make yourself useful. QUIT MOOCHING.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89689 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>According to Jesus, what are the two greatest commandments?
So now you've seen Jesus eh Jizzy? And he was weeping. Was he a white guy? Long hair and a beard? Looked like Brad Pitt? Di he have one of those staffs?

As Jade would say DUKKA!DUKKA!DUKKA!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89690 Aug 1, 2013
Brother Bubba wrote:
I once read the true story of their English professor who was on her way to class one day. She was running late and was going over the speed limit. Then she saw the dreaded red and blue lights in her rear view mirror and heard the siren, and she pulled over. As the policeman was making out her ticket, he asked her why she’d been going so fast. Being an English professor, she thought she’d be a little clever… and so she quoted Robert Frost: "I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep."
The police officer smiled, and having apparently read a fair amount of Robert Frost’s poems himself, replied: "Well Miss, Frost chose the road less traveled, and, unfortunately for you… this wasn't it."
APPLY: When Jesus was on the earth, He declared:
“… Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” Matthew 7:13-14
Wise people and righteous people seek the road less traveled, and they find life and rest for their souls. But the foolish and the evil seek the popular road… and they end up finding discord and destruction.
And that’s part of the message from Proverbs 24
“the wicked are brought down by calamity.”(vs. 16)
They will “fall” they will “stumble”(vs. 17)
“the evil man has no future hope, and the lamp of the wicked will be snuffed out.”(vs. 20)
And both our God and the King will bring “sudden destruction upon them”(vs. 22)
Now, if that’s true…
• If it’s true that the wicked have no hope and their lives will be miserable.
• If it’s true they will fall and stumble and ultimately they are destroyed.
Why on earth would so many people choose to live the lifestyle of the wicked?
As I was thinking about this question, I stumbled upon some verses out of Isaiah 5, and in that passage I found at least 4 answers to the question.
1st - Isaiah 5:18-19 says “Woe to those… who say,‘Let God hurry, let him hasten his work so we may see it. Let it approach, let the plan of the Holy One of Israel come, so we may know it.’”
The wicked laugh at God. They mock Him. They don’t think He’s looking.
They say: Let God hurry, let Him hasten his work so we may see it. Let his work approach so we may know it.
(In a mocking voice) Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. He’s not even looking.
They mock God. They’re like a school yard bully that taunts every other kid on the playground. They think they’re untouchable. That God’s not going to do anything to them!!!
But what they don’t understand is: God isn’t ALWAYS sin a hurry to punish people. As it says in 2 Peter 3:9 “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is PATIENT with you, NOT WANTING anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”
God’s not in any hurry to punish the wicked. He wants to give them sufficient time to repent.
The 2nd reason people choose the wicked lifestyle is that they get used to calling evil good and good evil. Isaiah 5:20 says:
“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light
AMEN!

Is there any hope for Jizzy brother Bubba? He is such an imbecile he's bound to hurt himself. And the lifestyle he has chosen is stupid. Should he just give up?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89691 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Slow your roll, Popeye, you make a fool of your self EVERY day.
God Bless the Fools
Jizzy foolishly whined.

Yeah yeah. Limp watery pasta that can fly bless your foolish sillyass too.
HUNGDONG

Garza García, Mexico

#89692 Aug 1, 2013
YO
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89693 Aug 1, 2013
Brother Bubba wrote:
I apologize for my absents yesterday evening, butt i was called away to help a poor lost sole gaytard exorcism.
I know it's probably not possible Brother Bubba but can the stupid ever be exorcised out of Jizzy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89694 Aug 1, 2013
I heard Jizzy's been making googly eyes at Sugar Bear, Honey Boo Boo's dad.
Brother Bubba Bojangles

Mexico

#89695 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's probably not possible Brother Bubba but can the stupid ever be exorcised out of Jizzy?
NOPE Jizzm is hopelessly stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89696 Aug 1, 2013
Brother Bubba Bojangles wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE Jizzm is hopelessly stupid.
Thought so.

Fine sermon this morning. Mighty fine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89697 Aug 1, 2013
Sugar Glider World called looking for Jizzy again. Seems he didn't pay for his last shipment of rare Tasmanian squeakers and they were special order too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COSMO

Mclean, VA

#89698 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>According to Jesus, what are the two greatest commandments?
they are all grreat commandments

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#89699 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so.
Fine sermon this morning. Mighty fine.
Still trolling the Gay Cafe, I see. Any luck yet? Poor Frankly, no job, no money, no life and with out a man. Jesus weeps for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89700 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Still trolling the Gay Cafe, I see. Any luck yet? Poor Frankly, no job, no money, no life and with out a man. Jesus weeps for you.
You saw Jesus and he was weeping eh? Take it to the fundie threads.

P.S. What does your wife do while you cruise the gay forums?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89701 Aug 1, 2013
DUKKA! DUKKA! DUKKA!~Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#89702 Aug 1, 2013
Jade goes "Dukka Dukka Dukka". Which is trailer park talk for YUK!YUK!YUK! I suppose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COSMO

Mexico

#89703 Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COSMO

Garza García, Mexico

#89704 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jade goes "Dukka Dukka Dukka". Which is trailer park talk for YUK!YUK!YUK! I suppose.
Dukka Dukka is definitely urban ghetto trailer park lingo, translated it means 'eat the poo poo' Jades native tongue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COSMO

Mexico

#89705 Aug 1, 2013
Dukka Dukka means leather daddy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A sign welcoming travelers to downtown Salyersv... 3 min Christsharians on... 16
News State warns Boy Scouts about discriminating aga... 7 min Christsharians on... 97
News Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP White Ho... 13 min Storm Trooper 79
News Wells sorry for gay marriage gaffe 16 min Storm Trooper 19
Are the mods fair and balanced? 22 min NorCal Native 643
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 25 min Storm Trooper 2,022
News Poll: Majority want businesses to serve gay wed... 26 min Storm Trooper 16
News Chief Justice John Roberts faces another big mo... 31 min EdmondWA 38
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr WasteWater 19,582
More from around the web