The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
COSMO

Mexico, Mexico

#89704 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jade goes "Dukka Dukka Dukka". Which is trailer park talk for YUK!YUK!YUK! I suppose.
Dukka Dukka is definitely urban ghetto trailer park lingo, translated it means 'eat the poo poo' Jades native tongue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COSMO

Ciudad Del Carmen, Mexico

#89705 Aug 1, 2013
Dukka Dukka means leather daddy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89706 Aug 1, 2013
COSMO wrote:
<quoted text>
Dukka Dukka is definitely urban ghetto trailer park lingo, translated it means 'eat the poo poo' Jades native tongue.
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89707 Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89709 Aug 1, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Just don't even go over there any more. Let the idiot have the Cafe all to himself and his alters. He'll still create other degrading threads, because the old troll has no life and nothing else to do. All his thread creations just make your point! Have a good day. I have better things to do than play with the troll.
Good advice. I will shun Jizzy and all his alters too. All his thread creations just make your point!

Yes. We know you have better things to do like run your companies and gas up your private jet. It's amazing you still have time to gossip here! You are a powerhouse! TLFN! I will tweet you later. F Jizzy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
POOF

Rock Island, IL

#89715 Aug 1, 2013
Frank will be with you shortly. He is getting a tire rotation on his Hoveround. He tried to get 22 inch spinners and a 102 inch whip CB antenna but he ran short of cash. He did how ever get a pair of fuzzy dice for his mirror.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89716 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
Frank will be with you shortly. He is getting a tire rotation on his Hoveround. He tried to get 22 inch spinners and a 102 inch whip CB antenna but he ran short of cash. He did how ever get a pair of fuzzy dice for his mirror.
Jade says "Hoover Around". Too funny! He's your hero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
POOF

Rock Island, IL

#89717 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade says "Hoover Around". Too funny! He's your hero.
You are a zero, sweet. Maybe Jade thinks you suck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
POOF

Rock Island, IL

#89718 Aug 1, 2013
Forgive Frankie, he just found out that old Yeller died( That was the name of his Viet Cong lover)
Old Frank never walked the same after old Yeller got done with him. Guess man glide does not work well in the Jungle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#89720 Aug 1, 2013
So one night just before the Tet Offensive Jizzy was in the central highland of South Vietnam and he got really drunk that night, as in 947 sheets to the wind drunk. He tried to put the make on a montagnard who stood about 6 foot 5 and weighed 230. The montagnard, feeling something brushing against him from behind, spun around and smacked Jizzy with the butt of his m16 rifle, right in the chops. Jizzy who weighs about a buck-twenty-five soaking wet, with a brick in each hand, was laid out cold. He was put on a chopper and flown to a hospital, where he was pronounced gay. The montagnard received a battlefield commission to the rank of captain the next morning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yankey

Torrance, CA

#89723 Aug 1, 2013
yank my diddle it is a dandy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yankey DOODLE

Torrance, CA

#89724 Aug 1, 2013
yank my dooddle it is a dandy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#89725 Aug 1, 2013
Yankey DOODLE wrote:
yank my dooddle it is a dandy
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#89726 Aug 1, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you were an intern as a BK custodian, that might be impressive to maybe, Mc Donald's ! Yukkkkka--mukkkkaaa.
Odaniel

Topeka, KS

#89727 Aug 1, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Considering you were an intern as a BK custodian, that might be impressive to maybe, Mc Donald's ! Yukkkkka--mukkkkaaa.
Oh, look what the cat dragged in, the Jadester. You can smell him before you see him, for many days that is. Anyway thank you for proving the gay mind is incapable of coherent thought.
Odaniel

Topeka, KS

#89728 Aug 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text> I'm curious, is Jade a top or a bottom?
Jade commands from atop ye poopdeck, while Cabinboi Jizzy works below decks.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89729 Aug 1, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
So one night just before the Tet Offensive Jizzy was in the central highland of South Vietnam and he got really drunk that night, as in 947 sheets to the wind drunk. He tried to put the make on a montagnard who stood about 6 foot 5 and weighed 230. The montagnard, feeling something brushing against him from behind, spun around and smacked Jizzy with the butt of his m16 rifle, right in the chops. Jizzy who weighs about a buck-twenty-five soaking wet, with a brick in each hand, was laid out cold. He was put on a chopper and flown to a hospital, where he was pronounced gay. The montagnard received a battlefield commission to the rank of captain the next morning.
Geez Shooter! ROFLMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89730 Aug 1, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that's where Jizzy was conceived. Very romantic. On Jizzy's birthdays his two dads always took him to BK. Jade's Dad worked there too. They used to call little Jizzy "The Log".
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89731 Aug 1, 2013
Odaniel wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade commands from atop ye poopdeck, while Cabinboi Jizzy works below decks.
Aye!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89732 Aug 1, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Considering you were an intern as a BK custodian, that might be impressive to maybe, Mc Donald's ! Yukkkkka--mukkkkaaa.
"Yukkkkka--mukkkkaaa " YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! I like it.

See? Now you're having fun. Tell a Jizzy joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 2 min Retribution 46
News Tupelo mother, son featured on LGBT video 14 min Read nor right 18
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 30 min carter county res... 24,714
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 32 min Inquisitor 1,022
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,022
News Tanzania to publish 'list of gay people' 1 hr Gotcha 2
News Suffolk bishop says rejection of controversial ... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr River Tam 44,894
More from around the web