The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
SARGE

Columbus, OH

#89214 Jul 23, 2013
Funny the J8ster thinks she has a fan club LOL

butt of 98.1% of all jokes Jade feels popular

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MR BOJANGLES

Columbus, OH

#89215 Jul 23, 2013
hmmm hates typing on cell phone? compulsive enough to do it anyway LOL what a loser

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#89221 Jul 23, 2013
Today is Straight Shooter's birthday! I already gave him his present lol, but you can wish him a Happy Birthday. He's 46 today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#89222 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Notice the "N" in NE Jade's name? N for North? As in North Vietnam? hmmmm.
NE= Nasty and Egotistical

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HOMEY

San Jose, CA

#89224 Jul 23, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Straight Shooter

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gilbert

San Jose, CA

#89225 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Notice the "N" in NE Jade's name? N for North? As in North Vietnam? hmmmm.
I knew J8de was a commie pinko.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89226 Jul 23, 2013
Blonde Queen wrote:
Today is Straight Shooter's birthday! I already gave him his present lol, but you can wish him a Happy Birthday. He's 46 today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89227 Jul 23, 2013
Gilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew J8de was a commie pinko.
Yes. Jade is a COMSYMP.(Communist Sympathizer)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89228 Jul 23, 2013
Vinny wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you don't never get mad at me and tell me two leave you alone for I would be devastated!!!
LMFAO
Yes. Jade is very ruthless when he gets mad. Probably all his problems are mounting up. The meadow needs mowing real bad. He needs to replace his siding real bad. And he needs to GET A JOB and QUIT MOOCHING real bad!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89229 Jul 23, 2013
Jade and Jizzy are always going gimme gimme. Gimme gay marriage. Gimme Obama Care. Gimme AIDS cure. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme gimme.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#89230 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jade and Jizzy are always going gimme gimme. Gimme gay marriage. Gimme Obama Care. Gimme AIDS cure. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme gimme.
I'll give them some girl scout cookies but they gotta pay cash for them. Please make Jade stop hurting the sugar gliders like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leon

San Jose, CA

#89232 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Jade is very ruthless when he gets mad. Probably all his problems are mounting up. The meadow needs mowing real bad. He needs to replace his siding real bad. And he needs to GET A JOB and QUIT MOOCHING real bad!
Jade above all else STOP interacting with normal descent people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#89237 Jul 23, 2013
What is the distance that gays are required to keep away from elementary schools? I heard it was 500 yards but my creepy brother thinks its only 250.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#89238 Jul 23, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
What is the distance that gays are required to keep away from elementary schools? I heard it was 500 yards but my creepy brother thinks its only 250.
Seriously? A man posting as a little girl. Very creepy. But then again, you wished yourself a happy birthday as a woman with a picture off of an 80's hair advertisement. Nice lonely birthday, R1. Maybe Dizzo can wheel you in a cake.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89239 Jul 23, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously? A man posting as a little girl. Very creepy. But then again, you wished yourself a happy birthday as a woman with a picture off of an 80's hair advertisement. Nice lonely birthday, R1. Maybe Dizzo can wheel you in a cake.
The name's Rizzo. Frankie Rizzo. Get it right creep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#89240 Jul 23, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously? A man posting as a little girl. Very creepy. But then again, you wished yourself a happy birthday as a woman with a picture off of an 80's hair advertisement. Nice lonely birthday, R1. Maybe Dizzo can wheel you in a cake.
It's not my birthday and please stop hurting the sugar gliders. I will report you to PETA if you keep it up mister "I have a picture of me and another guy squeezing each others buttcheeks.".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89241 Jul 23, 2013
Jade would be speaking Viet Cong and pretending he was straight if it weren't for me fighting the Cong so he could be free to be gay.

Does he appreciate it? No. He makes disabled veteran wheelchair jokes. Nice.

But if I was a gay veteran it would that be a totally different story! Oh how he'd gush! "He thaved the world for gayness!" "Heth tho brave!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#89242 Jul 23, 2013
Blond King wrote:
<quoted text>
I am retarded.
You're also gay. It must really svck to be you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#89243 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jade would be speaking Viet Cong and pretending he was straight if it weren't for me fighting the Cong so he could be free to be gay.
Does he appreciate it? No. He makes disabled veteran wheelchair jokes. Nice.
But if I was a gay veteran it would that be a totally different story! Oh how he'd gush! "He thaved the world for gayness!" "Heth tho brave!"
Avast ye knaves, ye skipper of ye scupper is on the prowl for booty to plunder, sailing around the horn in search of ship to ram asstern on the high seas of his waterbed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#89244 Jul 23, 2013
girl scout2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my birthday and please stop hurting the sugar gliders. I will report you to PETA if you keep it up mister "I have a picture of me and another guy squeezing each others buttcheeks.".
Very good. You are very brave. I will report Jade too for hurting sugar gilders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min Terra Firma 14,591
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 10 min WasteWater 17
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 21 min Southern girl 31
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min Frankie Rizzo 38,389
Little Robbie's Happy Place 1 hr Hubert 18
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 1 hr Mat 2
News Clooney's restraining order 2 hr Here is what I 21
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 27
More from around the web