Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WOW! Look at all my missing posts! Someone's a whiny little tattletale crybaby. We won't mention names but we all know who it is. Great way to argue. Censorship. Must make you feel real proud.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Oh, poor, R1. What the hell would you know about any beach? Guess you have never gone to the groomed/resort beach areas. So concerned about me, yet living a lame, pathetic, stalker existence on the Gay forums! Some straight life. Your retirement plan sucks!
Shuddup CREEP!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Barry wrote:
<quoted text> You surrendered, now get lost Creep!!!
Right. Did the Japanses surrender ending WWII and then start attacking us again? Someone please explain surrender to dopey Jade.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Wow, some boring straight life for the losers who go back and reply to posts from over a year ago. But then again, what else do the retired losers have to do with their lives? Wheel around in circles? LOL Now this will give you something up to date with which to reply.
Jade said, having nothing better to do and feeling very egotistical.
Jades Boss

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Stop stealing my time you little tinkerbell time thief! Get to work! I'm not paying you to post love letters to your boyfriends.

Your pay will be docked accordingly. And no beer at the company picnic for you this year. Especially not after the shameful sugar glider incident last year that got us in trouble with the ASPCA and PETA and made the national news.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade is a tinkerbell time thief!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I wonder which supermarket in Norfolk,NE that Jade bags groceries at, I want to report him to his boss for being a little tinkerbell time thief. Sneaking into the boss's office and posting dopey stuff on company time!

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jades Boss wrote:
Stop stealing my news.
Gee Gramps....PM your buddy, R1. He will teach you how to change locations, not just usernames. If you want to be a Topix troll, learn from him. He has nothing else, so you two have a lot in common now! As for your sorrowful posting about missing posts,-yawn-. Follow TOS, no problems. Maybe your constant "yuk-yuk" is considered "spam". Look into that, it will give you something else to do besides spin around in circles!

“Times are changing!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey, anyone hear from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Rumor has it she is posting as a crippled, old, stalker type who cries about missing posts. Yuk-yuk!

“Times are changing!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost, creep!!!
oh, and that has worked so well. LOL!!!!!! Hey, have you recieved a PM from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Do update how the old cow is doing! I wonder if she is still selling cookies while not wearing panties. Do share, R1!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Gramps....PM your buddy, R1. He will teach you how to change locations, not just usernames. If you want to be a Topix troll, learn from him. He has nothing else, so you two have a lot in common now! As for your sorrowful posting about missing posts,-yawn-. Follow TOS, no problems. Maybe your constant "yuk-yuk" is considered "spam". Look into that, it will give you something else to do besides spin around in circles!
Yeah how is my post which simply stated "Nice weather today." violate TOS? Why do my posts like that get deleted? Hmmmmm?

How is "YUK!YUK!YUK!" a simple goofy laugh, a violation of TOS? Hmmmmm?

Alright you get back to me on that stuff after you spin it your way.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Hey, anyone hear from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Rumor has it she is posting as a crippled, old, stalker type who cries about missing posts. Yuk-yuk!
I heard she disappeared near your daddy's house.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I bet NE Jade is stealing his boss's time again. Goofing off posting dopey stuff to Frankie on Topix while supposed to be bagging groceries.

Tinkerbell time thief.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TTT!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times!

“Times are changing!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah how is my post which simply stated "Nice weather today." violate TOS? Why do my posts like that get deleted? Hmmmmm?
How is "YUK!YUK!YUK!" a simple goofy laugh, a violation of TOS? Hmmmmm?
Alright you get back to me on that stuff after you spin it your way.
PM your cyber buddies. R1 can explain it to you, Cupcake. He's a seasoned deletion queen! Don't like TOS, then leave. No one will complain! Geesh, don't get your legs all in a twist!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>PM your cyber buddies. R1 can explain it to you, Cupcake. He's a seasoned deletion queen! Don't like TOS, then leave. No one will complain! Geesh, don't get your legs all in a twist!
Posting "Nice weather" is a violation of TOS? Where in TOS does it say that? Are you fibbing again, you dishonest little time thief?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Ah good times!

TTT!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Barry wrote:
<quoted text> It don't matter whether I post "have a good day" or "male queers suck and burn in hell", either way topix deletes my IDs, it's a gay conspiracy I think!!!
Exactly. Jade thinks he owns Topix and any post he doesn't like is a violation of TOS. Based on his little personal snits. That's why he's funny. Stuff like that.
JIMMY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I bet NE Jade is stealing his boss's time again. Goofing off posting dopey stuff to Frankie on Topix while supposed to be bagging groceries.
Tinkerbell time thief.
Don't forget the health department has banned J8de from getting within 1,000 yards because J8de has issues with hygiene
JIMMY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

FRIENDS CALL ME JIMMY
JIMMY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

YOU CAN CALL ME SAMMY

BOUT TIME FOR THE J8STER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,121 - 61,140 of66,968
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 7 min lides 272
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min Bruno 39,890
Lesbian police chief with 20 years service is s... 17 min nealcmh 14
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 19 min Brian_G 17,534
B: The Forgotten Letter in LGBT 25 min Christshariahns R Cumin 17
Out Director Bryan Singer Denies Allegation of ... 28 min Gary 33
Proudly Representing the 'B' in LGBT: Let's Hea... 28 min Christshariahns R Cumin 2
•••
•••
•••
•••