The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88854 Jul 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
There was never the word surrender ever posted. I know you would like to think that you took over a gay thread, but all you have done is make my presence less than routine, because seriously, if I wanted to post back and forth with idiotic trolls, there are threads for that. Accept the fact that you control nothing in my life and actually see if a day can go by without you posting about me. I'm etched in that little, bored, sad old, rotting, head of yours until the day you finally take your final dirt nap! Enjoy your day posting at the cafe. It truly is all you have, no matter how many usernames you post with!
Don't be silly! You love every bit of the attention. Be careful what you wish for.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88857 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>How does that change the fact that you are a homophobic moron?
Because that's not true. Easy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88859 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Do you own Topix? Who are you to tell Jade when and where he may post?
Backatcha Jizzy. How many times have you ineffectively ordered me to leave? It's funny when you do that, acting like you own Topix or something. And you whine to the mods and get my posts deleted. What a crybaby!

The fact is Jade said he's leaving and not coming back. He lied.
HOWARD

Anonymous Proxy

#88860 Jul 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
There was never the word surrender ever posted. I know you would like to think that you took over a gay thread, but all you have done is make my presence less than routine, because seriously, if I wanted to post back and forth with idiotic trolls, there are threads for that. Accept the fact that you control nothing in my life and actually see if a day can go by without you posting about me. I'm etched in that little, bored, sad old, rotting, head of yours until the day you finally take your final dirt nap! Enjoy your day posting at the cafe. It truly is all you have, no matter how many usernames you post with!
The agony of defeat.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88861 Jul 16, 2013
What does "poof" mean Jizzy? Isn't it a reference to the fact that you make posts you can't rebut go "poof" and disappear?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88862 Jul 16, 2013
Jizzy defends Jade's honor! Too funny! That's why I love ya Jiz, you silly bastid!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88863 Jul 16, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88864 Jul 16, 2013
Jizzy, GET A JOB! Start paying taxes you big dopey MOOCH.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88865 Jul 16, 2013
HOWARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The agony of defeat.
And of de head too, in Jade's case.
Blanche

Anonymous Proxy

#88866 Jul 16, 2013
I wonder how Jade sunburn is doing? If Jade got into the water in Galveston the sludge will act as sunblock.Weeks to get the toxic crap off. The locals will not step foot in that filthy cesspool.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88867 Jul 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88868 Jul 16, 2013
Blanche wrote:
I wonder how Jade sunburn is doing? If Jade got into the water in Galveston the sludge will act as sunblock.Weeks to get the toxic crap off. The locals will not step foot in that filthy cesspool.
LMAO!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88871 Jul 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo1 wrote:
<quoted text>Post all that you wish, after all, its for you nice gay people. BTW ignore the other Rizzo he is a liar and a thief.
The other Rizzo is just a crabby old man, waiting for his dirt nap! I figure the more I post, he'll get so hot/bothered that the old ticker will give out and we'll have one less troll bothering the good people!
Poof

Madison, WI

#88872 Jul 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The other Rizzo is just a crabby old man, waiting for his dirt nap! I figure the more I post, he'll get so hot/bothered that the old ticker will give out and we'll have one less troll bothering the good people!
LOL, I wonder, will he make the worms puke????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88874 Jul 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo1 wrote:
<quoted text>All in due time, all in due time.
His application to the VFW was rejected, they have not found any record of his service
I am a life member of the VFW.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88875 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I wonder, will he make the worms puke????
Reported! Homoerotic gay death threat!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88876 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Come back in an hour, I will make all of your posts go poof. What a putz
So he brags about it. Real proud of you Jiz, real proud!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88877 Jul 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo1 wrote:
<quoted text>Post all that you wish, after all, its for you nice gay people. BTW ignore the other Rizzo he is a liar and a thief.
Nice gay people who issue death threats. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88878 Jul 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The other Rizzo is just a crabby old man, waiting for his dirt nap! I figure the more I post, he'll get so hot/bothered that the old ticker will give out and we'll have one less troll bothering the good people!
Reported! Homoerotic death threat due to got his sensitive feelings hurt!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88879 Jul 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo1 wrote:
<quoted text>Post all that you wish, after all, its for you nice gay people. BTW ignore the other Rizzo he is a liar and a thief.
Jizzy kisses up to Jade just because Jade's gay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds release updated strategy against AIDS in A... 10 min Fa-Foxy 9
News Homosexual 'Acts' shock students, bring awareness (Nov '08) 17 min GatorBoy 163
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 21 min Just Think 1,238
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 25 min Just Think 60,815
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 41 min WeTheSheeple 1,822
News How a small Ind. town became a gay rights battl... 49 min Fa-Foxy 7
News How is it that cake became a favourite platform... 52 min Wondering 3
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 54 min Wondering 859
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 4 hr P be Me 8,174
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Wondering 24,128
More from around the web