Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I wonder which supermarket in Norfolk,NE that Jade bags groceries at, I want to report him to his boss for being a little tinkerbell time thief. Sneaking into the boss's office and posting dopey stuff on company time!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jades Boss wrote:
Stop stealing my news.
Gee Gramps....PM your buddy, R1. He will teach you how to change locations, not just usernames. If you want to be a Topix troll, learn from him. He has nothing else, so you two have a lot in common now! As for your sorrowful posting about missing posts,-yawn-. Follow TOS, no problems. Maybe your constant "yuk-yuk" is considered "spam". Look into that, it will give you something else to do besides spin around in circles!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey, anyone hear from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Rumor has it she is posting as a crippled, old, stalker type who cries about missing posts. Yuk-yuk!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost, creep!!!
oh, and that has worked so well. LOL!!!!!! Hey, have you recieved a PM from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Do update how the old cow is doing! I wonder if she is still selling cookies while not wearing panties. Do share, R1!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Gramps....PM your buddy, R1. He will teach you how to change locations, not just usernames. If you want to be a Topix troll, learn from him. He has nothing else, so you two have a lot in common now! As for your sorrowful posting about missing posts,-yawn-. Follow TOS, no problems. Maybe your constant "yuk-yuk" is considered "spam". Look into that, it will give you something else to do besides spin around in circles!
Yeah how is my post which simply stated "Nice weather today." violate TOS? Why do my posts like that get deleted? Hmmmmm?

How is "YUK!YUK!YUK!" a simple goofy laugh, a violation of TOS? Hmmmmm?

Alright you get back to me on that stuff after you spin it your way.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Hey, anyone hear from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Rumor has it she is posting as a crippled, old, stalker type who cries about missing posts. Yuk-yuk!
I heard she disappeared near your daddy's house.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I bet NE Jade is stealing his boss's time again. Goofing off posting dopey stuff to Frankie on Topix while supposed to be bagging groceries.

Tinkerbell time thief.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TTT!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah how is my post which simply stated "Nice weather today." violate TOS? Why do my posts like that get deleted? Hmmmmm?
How is "YUK!YUK!YUK!" a simple goofy laugh, a violation of TOS? Hmmmmm?
Alright you get back to me on that stuff after you spin it your way.
PM your cyber buddies. R1 can explain it to you, Cupcake. He's a seasoned deletion queen! Don't like TOS, then leave. No one will complain! Geesh, don't get your legs all in a twist!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>PM your cyber buddies. R1 can explain it to you, Cupcake. He's a seasoned deletion queen! Don't like TOS, then leave. No one will complain! Geesh, don't get your legs all in a twist!
Posting "Nice weather" is a violation of TOS? Where in TOS does it say that? Are you fibbing again, you dishonest little time thief?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Ah good times!

TTT!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Barry wrote:
<quoted text> It don't matter whether I post "have a good day" or "male queers suck and burn in hell", either way topix deletes my IDs, it's a gay conspiracy I think!!!
Exactly. Jade thinks he owns Topix and any post he doesn't like is a violation of TOS. Based on his little personal snits. That's why he's funny. Stuff like that.
JIMMY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I bet NE Jade is stealing his boss's time again. Goofing off posting dopey stuff to Frankie on Topix while supposed to be bagging groceries.
Tinkerbell time thief.
Don't forget the health department has banned J8de from getting within 1,000 yards because J8de has issues with hygiene
JIMMY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

FRIENDS CALL ME JIMMY
JIMMY

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

YOU CAN CALL ME SAMMY

BOUT TIME FOR THE J8STER

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Jade.

I hope all is well with you.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Jade.
Hello sweetie. I stop in here now and again to visit my fans. It seems I am quite the object of their obsession. Oh, lucky me. Hope things are well with you!-cyber hug-

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sweetie. I stop in here now and again to visit my fans. It seems I am quite the object of their obsession. Oh, lucky me. Hope things are well with you!-cyber hug-
I am doing very well. Yes, you do have a rather large following on this thread. I read it often however rarely post on it until I see you or a few other posting. Cyber-hug to you too.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Jade.
Blanche! Look what the cat shat out!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Jade.
I heard that Jade secretly doesn't like you and thinks you're smelly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing very well. Yes, you do have a rather large following on this thread. I read it often however rarely post on it until I see you or a few other posting. Cyber-hug to you too.
Don't hug me you smelly old bag!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,081 - 61,100 of67,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••