Romeo

Pioneer, CA

#88519 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Another heat wave here. My dad is loving it because they are a month behind with harvest because of the rain. They don't know if they will be done by Christmas. Time will tell. Have a good day everyone.

-so says the plow mule

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88520 Jul 11, 2013
Wow, some boring straight life for the losers who go back and reply to posts from over a year ago. But then again, what else do the retired losers have to do with their lives? Wheel around in circles? LOL Now this will give you something up to date with which to reply.
Penis Snake Emporium

Anonymous Proxy

#88525 Jul 11, 2013
J8de yor order of penis snakes are ready for pickup CASH ONLY (no cans)
JAX

Anonymous Proxy

#88526 Jul 11, 2013
J8dster how come you chose to go to the filthiest beach in all of United States? How much degreaser
you use to get off the oil sludge and stink of dead fish.?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88528 Jul 11, 2013
Oh, poor, R1. What the hell would you know about any beach? Guess you have never gone to the groomed/resort beach areas. So concerned about me, yet living a lame, pathetic, stalker existence on the Gay forums! Some straight life. Your retirement plan sucks!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88530 Jul 11, 2013
WOW! Look at all my missing posts! Someone's a whiny little tattletale crybaby. We won't mention names but we all know who it is. Great way to argue. Censorship. Must make you feel real proud.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88531 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Oh, poor, R1. What the hell would you know about any beach? Guess you have never gone to the groomed/resort beach areas. So concerned about me, yet living a lame, pathetic, stalker existence on the Gay forums! Some straight life. Your retirement plan sucks!
Shuddup CREEP!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88532 Jul 11, 2013
Barry wrote:
<quoted text> You surrendered, now get lost Creep!!!
Right. Did the Japanses surrender ending WWII and then start attacking us again? Someone please explain surrender to dopey Jade.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88533 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Wow, some boring straight life for the losers who go back and reply to posts from over a year ago. But then again, what else do the retired losers have to do with their lives? Wheel around in circles? LOL Now this will give you something up to date with which to reply.
Jade said, having nothing better to do and feeling very egotistical.
Jades Boss

Union City, CA

#88534 Jul 11, 2013
Stop stealing my time you little tinkerbell time thief! Get to work! I'm not paying you to post love letters to your boyfriends.

Your pay will be docked accordingly. And no beer at the company picnic for you this year. Especially not after the shameful sugar glider incident last year that got us in trouble with the ASPCA and PETA and made the national news.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88535 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade is a tinkerbell time thief!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88537 Jul 11, 2013
I wonder which supermarket in Norfolk,NE that Jade bags groceries at, I want to report him to his boss for being a little tinkerbell time thief. Sneaking into the boss's office and posting dopey stuff on company time!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88538 Jul 11, 2013
Jades Boss wrote:
Stop stealing my news.
Gee Gramps....PM your buddy, R1. He will teach you how to change locations, not just usernames. If you want to be a Topix troll, learn from him. He has nothing else, so you two have a lot in common now! As for your sorrowful posting about missing posts,-yawn-. Follow TOS, no problems. Maybe your constant "yuk-yuk" is considered "spam". Look into that, it will give you something else to do besides spin around in circles!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88539 Jul 11, 2013
Hey, anyone hear from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Rumor has it she is posting as a crippled, old, stalker type who cries about missing posts. Yuk-yuk!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88541 Jul 11, 2013
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost, creep!!!
oh, and that has worked so well. LOL!!!!!! Hey, have you recieved a PM from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Do update how the old cow is doing! I wonder if she is still selling cookies while not wearing panties. Do share, R1!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88545 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Gramps....PM your buddy, R1. He will teach you how to change locations, not just usernames. If you want to be a Topix troll, learn from him. He has nothing else, so you two have a lot in common now! As for your sorrowful posting about missing posts,-yawn-. Follow TOS, no problems. Maybe your constant "yuk-yuk" is considered "spam". Look into that, it will give you something else to do besides spin around in circles!
Yeah how is my post which simply stated "Nice weather today." violate TOS? Why do my posts like that get deleted? Hmmmmm?

How is "YUK!YUK!YUK!" a simple goofy laugh, a violation of TOS? Hmmmmm?

Alright you get back to me on that stuff after you spin it your way.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88546 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Hey, anyone hear from Proud Girl Scout Leader? Rumor has it she is posting as a crippled, old, stalker type who cries about missing posts. Yuk-yuk!
I heard she disappeared near your daddy's house.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88547 Jul 11, 2013
I bet NE Jade is stealing his boss's time again. Goofing off posting dopey stuff to Frankie on Topix while supposed to be bagging groceries.

Tinkerbell time thief.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88548 Jul 11, 2013
TTT!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88550 Jul 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah how is my post which simply stated "Nice weather today." violate TOS? Why do my posts like that get deleted? Hmmmmm?
How is "YUK!YUK!YUK!" a simple goofy laugh, a violation of TOS? Hmmmmm?
Alright you get back to me on that stuff after you spin it your way.
PM your cyber buddies. R1 can explain it to you, Cupcake. He's a seasoned deletion queen! Don't like TOS, then leave. No one will complain! Geesh, don't get your legs all in a twist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss. attorneys seek to uphold ban on gay... 4 min The Troll Stopper 24
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 5 min NE Jade 14
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min Respect71 5,257
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... 17 min woodtick57 22
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 20 min Rick in Kansas 1,177
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 22 min Frankie Rizzo 2,788
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 23 min chris toal 26,585
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 33 min Frankie Rizzo 73
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 4,936
More from around the web