“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88501 Jul 10, 2013
Gotta know some fake war veteran in a wheel chair is going to hang on the Gay Threads. Nice persona, R1. Hey, reserect Proud Girl Scout Leader....that one worked for a while. Open that pie hole and let your limp Grandpa persona in!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88502 Jul 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Without us, the troll has no life. No friends, no job, nothing, just a big bloated body full of hate!
Very true, Jizzy should be ashamed of himself.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88503 Jul 10, 2013
Whatever happened to Blanche and her sidekick, Old Boring Gay?
MYNEGRO

Anonymous Proxy

#88504 Jul 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kid from Brooklyn on Starbucks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6DyG60KT-MYXX
LMAO
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88505 Jul 10, 2013
I wonder if staring at photos of Nancy Peloser is what turned Jade?

https://www.google.com/search...
COSMO

Anonymous Proxy

#88506 Jul 10, 2013
Aw sheeit J8ster is posting again, there goes the neighborhood . Why wood a gayman wannabee want to hang around on a hetero thread (closet hetero)?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88507 Jul 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Gotta know some fake war veteran in a wheel chair is going to hang on the Gay Threads. Nice persona, R1. Hey, reserect Proud Girl Scout Leader....that one worked for a while. Open that pie hole and let your limp Grandpa persona in!
You mean resurrect? Lern ta speel gude.

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

#88508 Jul 10, 2013
OMG "THANG" IS POSTING HAS ISSUES ABOUT TELLING THE TRUTH.

PM ~kissiepoo~

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88509 Jul 10, 2013
Hey? Where that Proud Girl Scout? She die with Church Lady? Nighty nite. This will keep you posting for hours!
Romeo

Pioneer, CA

#88519 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Another heat wave here. My dad is loving it because they are a month behind with harvest because of the rain. They don't know if they will be done by Christmas. Time will tell. Have a good day everyone.

-so says the plow mule

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88520 Jul 11, 2013
Wow, some boring straight life for the losers who go back and reply to posts from over a year ago. But then again, what else do the retired losers have to do with their lives? Wheel around in circles? LOL Now this will give you something up to date with which to reply.
Penis Snake Emporium

Anonymous Proxy

#88525 Jul 11, 2013
J8de yor order of penis snakes are ready for pickup CASH ONLY (no cans)
JAX

Anonymous Proxy

#88526 Jul 11, 2013
J8dster how come you chose to go to the filthiest beach in all of United States? How much degreaser
you use to get off the oil sludge and stink of dead fish.?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88528 Jul 11, 2013
Oh, poor, R1. What the hell would you know about any beach? Guess you have never gone to the groomed/resort beach areas. So concerned about me, yet living a lame, pathetic, stalker existence on the Gay forums! Some straight life. Your retirement plan sucks!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88530 Jul 11, 2013
WOW! Look at all my missing posts! Someone's a whiny little tattletale crybaby. We won't mention names but we all know who it is. Great way to argue. Censorship. Must make you feel real proud.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88531 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Oh, poor, R1. What the hell would you know about any beach? Guess you have never gone to the groomed/resort beach areas. So concerned about me, yet living a lame, pathetic, stalker existence on the Gay forums! Some straight life. Your retirement plan sucks!
Shuddup CREEP!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88532 Jul 11, 2013
Barry wrote:
<quoted text> You surrendered, now get lost Creep!!!
Right. Did the Japanses surrender ending WWII and then start attacking us again? Someone please explain surrender to dopey Jade.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88533 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Wow, some boring straight life for the losers who go back and reply to posts from over a year ago. But then again, what else do the retired losers have to do with their lives? Wheel around in circles? LOL Now this will give you something up to date with which to reply.
Jade said, having nothing better to do and feeling very egotistical.
Jades Boss

Union City, CA

#88534 Jul 11, 2013
Stop stealing my time you little tinkerbell time thief! Get to work! I'm not paying you to post love letters to your boyfriends.

Your pay will be docked accordingly. And no beer at the company picnic for you this year. Especially not after the shameful sugar glider incident last year that got us in trouble with the ASPCA and PETA and made the national news.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88535 Jul 11, 2013
NE Jade is a tinkerbell time thief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 6 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,919
Biggest Gay Lies 6 min Frankie Rizzo 2,016
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 9 min Christaliban 39
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 9 min Frankie Rizzo 446
What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook? 18 min Christaliban 12
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 27 min Frankie Rizzo 800
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 30 min JohnInToronto 32
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 39 min Frankie Rizzo 966
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 21 hr Fa-Foxy 64
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••