MYNEGRO

Anonymous Proxy

#88470 Jul 10, 2013
DNF wrote:
Dear Friends:
The backlash has begun!
Please post this on all social media venues. This MUST be addressed:
I just created the following poll on TOPIX:
Is TOPIX allowing editors to censor/kill Gay and Lesbian stories on the Jacksonville FL and other local Forums?
SHUT THE F@CK UP STUPID
YO MOMMA
MYNEGRO

Anonymous Proxy

#88475 Jul 10, 2013
I'z luvs fried chicken and malt liquor and yo baby's momma
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88476 Jul 10, 2013
DNF wrote:
Dear Friends:
The backlash has begun!
Is TOPIX allowing editors to censor/kill Gay and Lesbian stories on the Jacksonville FL and other local Forums?
I hope so.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88478 Jul 10, 2013
Avast ye knaves, ye great and glorious Capn Jade, the legendary arsepirate extraordinaire, having set sail in search of booty to plunder, is now commanding atop ye poopdeck of ye SS Wee Willy (aka $3 Bill) with a firm hand on the tiller as the motion of the ocean grows ever stronger. There's a mighty storm a'brewin' and every leather daddy what e'er sailed ye Seven Seas knows the bowsprite will stand firm again' the heavy blow and the poopdeck will be awash in briny spume.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88479 Jul 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Just back from Chik-fil-A.
Where I enjoyed a delicious and nutritious socially conscious family raised and cooked 100%'Mercan chicken samitch!
Normal people have Chik-Fil-A
Gays have Starbucks.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88480 Jul 10, 2013
DNF wrote:
Dear Friends:
The backlash has begun!
Trollix....a great place for supposed straight guys to hang at the GAY CAFE. Go figure.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88481 Jul 10, 2013
MYNEGRO wrote:
I'z luvs fried chicken and malt liquor and yo baby's momma
Keep it gayngsta dawg.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88482 Jul 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Trollix....a great place for supposed straight guys to hang at the GAY CAFE. Go figure.
Begone you filthy rectvm wrecker. You said you surrender the cafe to the victorious heteros! Now get out.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88484 Jul 10, 2013
I heard they're gonna mobilize the FL national guard when Zimmerman is acquitted of these malicious charges. The chimpout will be one for the record books.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88485 Jul 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Trollix....a great place for supposed straight guys to hang at the GAY CAFE. Go figure.
Were you the guy behind Ned Beatty in Deliverance?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88489 Jul 10, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Begone you filthy rectvm wrecker. You said you surrender the cafe to the victorious heteros! Now get out.
Seriously, R1, if it weren't for me and the Gay Cafe, you would have no reason to crawl out from under that soiled sheet, and join the world. The Cafe is your life, no matter how many usernames with which you post. I live in your head rent free. Hell, I haven,t posted for weeks and it's all you can do but post about me. Some straight fantasy you must be experiencing! Help your Grandpa persona wheel his crippled legs out to a creek and try fishing!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88501 Jul 10, 2013
Gotta know some fake war veteran in a wheel chair is going to hang on the Gay Threads. Nice persona, R1. Hey, reserect Proud Girl Scout Leader....that one worked for a while. Open that pie hole and let your limp Grandpa persona in!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88502 Jul 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Without us, the troll has no life. No friends, no job, nothing, just a big bloated body full of hate!
Very true, Jizzy should be ashamed of himself.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88503 Jul 10, 2013
Whatever happened to Blanche and her sidekick, Old Boring Gay?
MYNEGRO

Anonymous Proxy

#88504 Jul 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kid from Brooklyn on Starbucks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6DyG60KT-MYXX
LMAO
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88505 Jul 10, 2013
I wonder if staring at photos of Nancy Peloser is what turned Jade?

https://www.google.com/search...
COSMO

Anonymous Proxy

#88506 Jul 10, 2013
Aw sheeit J8ster is posting again, there goes the neighborhood . Why wood a gayman wannabee want to hang around on a hetero thread (closet hetero)?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88507 Jul 10, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Gotta know some fake war veteran in a wheel chair is going to hang on the Gay Threads. Nice persona, R1. Hey, reserect Proud Girl Scout Leader....that one worked for a while. Open that pie hole and let your limp Grandpa persona in!
You mean resurrect? Lern ta speel gude.

“HOLD FAST”

Since: Sep 12

I YAM WHAT I YAM

#88508 Jul 10, 2013
OMG "THANG" IS POSTING HAS ISSUES ABOUT TELLING THE TRUTH.

PM ~kissiepoo~

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#88509 Jul 10, 2013
Hey? Where that Proud Girl Scout? She die with Church Lady? Nighty nite. This will keep you posting for hours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 12 min lides 151
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min lides 5,456
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 23 min Just Think 1,901
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr KiMare 2,837
Chinese gay dating app grows to 15 million users 1 hr nayan 12
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 201,164
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr RevKen 26,691
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 4,999
TOWIE boys say Balls to Cancer by stripping NAK... 15 hr EdmondWA 12
More from around the web