The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...

“Original Blond Prince and King”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88357 Jul 7, 2013
JAX wrote:
BlondPrince1st wrote:
Why it have me location? I hide it!!! Will fix it later. Ta Hell wid it.
-Why it have me location? Do you talk as stupid as you post? TAKE THE TURD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND TRY AGAIN
-wid
Put the truck drivers co$k in your mouth and SHUT TFU LMAO

Location hidden

#88358 Jul 7, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>Great, homophobic and a racist. What a combo, bet they love you at the KKK rally
He has been here on my thread for years and the spectrum cafe before that. I made this with my Blond King account then some wanted me to change back to the Blond Prince and have been here nine years now or more and the racist closet case has been here all that time and I take months off and come back and he is still posting.

He is in fact a closet case and trolls the LGBT posts. He has been arrested for pedophilia and is under house arrest on welfare and has no friends or family and nothing to do but come here. Once, he admitted to being at least bi and wanted to date me of all things and I tried to be friends with him and never once reported him for anything and never will but he just keeps on with his nonsense.

He loses accounts all the time because others seem to report him and he just comes back with several and talks to himself as if there are more than one closet case on here but there have always been really three; him, posting all the time, one that posts somewhat and one who rarely posts since he likely has a job.
Oswald

United States

#88359 Jul 7, 2013
BlondPrince1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the truck drivers co$k in your mouth and SHUT TFU LMAO
Hi Jeffery, is it true that you're housed at the Chattanooga Institute for the Criminally Queer?

Location hidden

#88360 Jul 7, 2013
NE babe,

PM me...

I need to talk with you about something and Blanche too and it has nothing to do with these boards or the closet case..

WHERE THE HELL IS CONDI?

I was to marry Junker in Vermont damn it!

BP,

Location hidden

#88361 Jul 7, 2013
I'm not getting any younger! I'm pushing 30 but going to stay at 28 and hold it there!

Ya hear that Blanche!!! I know you knew Cleopatra and were pushing slaves to build pyramids and you knew Moses too for the love of Gawd. It's like Madea witness protection with you lol That is a good movie. It's on Netflix now...YOU ARE MADEA!

BP

Location hidden

#88362 Jul 7, 2013
Will be in NY this year Blanche!!!

Fuel for my Jet has gone up and DOW is so high, a lil concerned to invest too much other than something like ACI aka Arch Coal which is so low and undervalued is insane under $4 and going to $35 next year so have to buy that of course but others are too overvalued. Coal is about to turnaround since Asia uses 70% tax or not tax, green or no green and Arch is clean coal and makes things out of it too.

Will load the boat more on Monday and this is only my opinion but I do know stocks and how to make a hell of a lot of money but is NOT advice for anyone to buy, sell or hold anything and I disclose am long and trading ACI, ANR, BTU, ZNGA and one other one that is now under a buck! Will just say will post it tonight. All these stocks are mathematically oversold going by charts.

Someone will be wealthy next year who has little now and buys at least ACI imo but is only an opinion... I intend to be wealthier in 2014...

Location hidden

#88363 Jul 7, 2013
Oswald wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jeffery, is it true that you're housed at the Chattanooga Institute for the Criminally Queer?
You're obsessed with Chattanooga for some reason. Did you used to live there or something? Yeah, I have a place there downtown and relatives on Lookout Mountain and do visit but do not live there you fool.

I have friends and family in Tampa and NY and other places too you nut...so why all the Chattanooga BS? You are obsessed with the Choo Choo so many you had hot sex down there once with some guy??? LOL

Location hidden

#88364 Jul 7, 2013
Ya want to see some lesbians R2D2 that I was playing around with???

I will show pic for a little so you get to see them and me just fooling around but not having fish last month..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88365 Jul 7, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Jizzy's mullet looks like this:
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/ter...
LMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88366 Jul 7, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jade and Jizzy make up after their little dust up over the parrot?
I heard that Jizzy still didn't replace the parrot. It's a very touchy subject. Jizzy just lost all control and stuffed it up his butt. I hope it didn't suffer too much.
Oswald

United States

#88367 Jul 7, 2013
BlondPrince1st wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with Chattanooga for some reason. Did you used to live there or something? Yeah, I have a place there downtown and relatives on Lookout Mountain and do visit but do not live there you fool.
I have friends and family in Tampa and NY and other places too you nut...so why all the Chattanooga BS? You are obsessed with the Choo Choo so many you had hot sex down there once with some guy??? LOL
Jeffrey, is this you?

http://www.offenderegistry.com/reg27515/phill...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88368 Jul 7, 2013
BlondPrince1st wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't have a family, you're gay. You don't have any friends for the same reason and nobody cares one bit about you. Enjoy the holidays butt munch.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88369 Jul 7, 2013
BlondPrince1st wrote:
Will be in NY this year Blanche!!!
Fuel for my Jet has gone up and DOW is so high, a lil concerned to invest too much other than something like ACI aka Arch Coal which is so low and undervalued is insane under $4 and going to $35 next year so have to buy that of course but others are too overvalued. Coal is about to turnaround since Asia uses 70% tax or not tax, green or no green and Arch is clean coal and makes things out of it too.
Will load the boat more on Monday and this is only my opinion but I do know stocks and how to make a hell of a lot of money but is NOT advice for anyone to buy, sell or hold anything and I disclose am long and trading ACI, ANR, BTU, ZNGA and one other one that is now under a buck! Will just say will post it tonight. All these stocks are mathematically oversold going by charts.
Someone will be wealthy next year who has little now and buys at least ACI imo but is only an opinion... I intend to be wealthier in 2014...
You must be drinkin' the good stuff if you think a coal company will increase tenfold in the next year. Oh, how I wish this was true but too many libtards are listening to Algoracle as he ruins the US economy with his green bu||shit.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88370 Jul 7, 2013
It will be nice to send the fagtards packing in the next election cycle.
CHICAGONEGRO

United States

#88374 Jul 7, 2013
HOUSENEGRO wrote:
I said what up party people!
Everybody go HO!
Yo bro, Sweet Home is where it's at...

MYNEGRO

Anonymous Proxy

#88377 Jul 7, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

funky howz i roll
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88378 Jul 7, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times.
Horace

Anonymous Proxy

#88379 Jul 7, 2013
Anybody talk to Jade tonight? Is he due back from vacation soon? Vacation{rolling eyes}
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88380 Jul 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times.
Those of who work for a living (obviously not the gays) I wish you a good week. Maybe when gays are cured they will be employable.
Horace

Anonymous Proxy

#88381 Jul 7, 2013
Isn't Jade due back at his job at The Hamburger Stand in the morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 11 min STO 220,257
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 19 min ChristineW 14,659
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 43 min Ericka Lane Halfp... 1,750
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 45 min Poof1 8,119
News GOP proposes protections for already protected ... 1 hr Christsharian Law 11
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 hr nhjeff 461
News Elkhart mayor asks city council to withdraw LGB... 1 hr Jon Boy 27
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 2 hr WasteWater 831
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 hr WasteWater 1,190
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Wondering 24,092
More from around the web