Comments
60,721 - 60,740 of 67,973 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Trailer trash gay

Topeka, KS

#87972 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Is this Jizzy? Anyone know?
http://www.ratemymullet.com/show.php...
Oh yes, the trailer trash homopedo types all have the mullet hairsytle.

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#87973 Jun 30, 2013
It seems the Supreme mootCourt wants to turn this country into a faggotocracy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#87975 Jun 30, 2013
If you're straight and it's Sunday and you want a delicious Chik-fil-A sandwich but they're closed, or if you're gay and want a delicious Chik-fil-A sandwich any day but don't want to get caught sneaking into a Chik-fil-A restaurant, here's a good recipe for a substitute-

http://www.cookingcomically.com/...
Luigi

Oklahoma City, OK

#87976 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
If you're straight and it's Sunday and you want a delicious Chik-fil-A sandwich but they're closed, or if you're gay and want a delicious Chik-fil-A sandwich any day but don't want to get caught sneaking into a Chik-fil-A restaurant, here's a good recipe for a substitute-
http://www.cookingcomically.com/...
I thought about turning queer but I love Chick Fil A sandwiches two much so I decided too remain a Normal and Decent hetero.

True story:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#87980 Jul 1, 2013
I'm thinking Chik-fil-A for lunch today!

I will PM Jade and Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#87983 Jul 1, 2013
Is this Jizzy at the SF parade?

http://www.weblogtheworld.com/countries/north...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#87984 Jul 1, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!
Bojangles

Anonymous Proxy

#87985 Jul 1, 2013
;P A R R T Y

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#87987 Jul 1, 2013
Merle wrote:
<quoted text> I was considering turning queer but I just don't look weird enough, whoa is me.
You must look down right ugly then. Guess you broke the glass when you looked in the mirror, huh? ROTFL@U
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#87990 Jul 1, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>You must look down right ugly then. Guess you broke the glass when you looked in the mirror, huh? ROTFL@U
Reported! Ugly-ism!
Romeo

Pioneer, CA

#87991 Jul 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Is this Jizzy at the SF parade?
http://www.weblogtheworld.com/countries/north...
that is Jizzy biological mother without any makeup
Romeo

Pioneer, CA

#87992 Jul 1, 2013
bio for short
Breaking News

Van, TX

#87993 Jul 1, 2013
The Mayor will return on July 4th and this I guarantee!!!

Hi Jade:)
Gerome

Pioneer, CA

#87994 Jul 1, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>You must look down right ugly then. Guess you broke the glass when you looked in the mirror, huh? ROTFL@U
OMG such quick wit for a idiot
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#87995 Jul 1, 2013
Breaking News wrote:
The Mayor will return on July 4th and this I guarantee!!!
Hi Jade:)
Woo Hoo!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#87996 Jul 1, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>You must look down right ugly then. Guess you broke the glass when you looked in the mirror, huh? ROTFL@U
A KCtard speaks, but says nothing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#87998 Jul 1, 2013
Romeo wrote:
<quoted text>
that is Jizzy biological mother without any makeup
LMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#87999 Jul 1, 2013
WOO~HOOO! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!

The sun is over the yard arm and I have a consultation with Dr. Dickel this evening.
A song for Trayvon

Topeka, KS

#88000 Jul 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
WOO~HOOO! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!
The sun is over the yard arm and I have a consultation with Dr. Dickel this evening.
Drink one for me, I gotta get up early in the AM.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88001 Jul 1, 2013
Gerome wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG such quick wit for a idiot
Yes. I also noticed that Imprtnrd's post was very dopey. And I wonder why he even bothered to post it.

He must think it was witty. ha ha. broke the mirror. get it? so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min lides 200,625
Ex.-Gov. Douglas' memoir tackles gay marriage veto 10 min Dubya 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min The_Box 24,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min observer 49,494
Anti-gay speech in Richmond draws scrutiny 25 min jcofe 10
Confronting homophobes 101: Class act lesbian m... (Dec '11) 38 min AJM 13
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 53 min lides 101
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr lides 55,100
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 98
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr lides 678
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr lides 1,754
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••