The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88414 Jul 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Jade just emailed me, seems he has an imaginary sunburn.
Next he'll be texting us about his imaginary tan.

~~rolling eyes~~
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88415 Jul 8, 2013
Avast ye lubbers, Ye skipper 'o ye scupper, that donkey bonker 'o ye days 'o olde, Jade has once again weighed anchor 'n set sail in search 'o lovely booty to plunder. th' jolly Cap'n gunna command atop ye poopdeck wit' a firm hand on ye tiller, ridin' ye motion 'o ye ocean all nightfall long.

Ye Cap'n be in search 'o a skulkin' bloke by ye moniker 'o Jizzybird who be in arears in th' amount to wit: one trusty parrot. If ye Cap'n find th' scalawag then th' sternchasers gunna surely be put to set the sails 'n th' mizzenmast gunna be wrecked by th' hearty blow.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88417 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Avast ye lubbers, Ye skipper 'o ye scupper, that donkey bonker 'o ye days 'o olde, Jade has once again weighed anchor 'n set sail in search 'o lovely booty to plunder. th' jolly Cap'n gunna command atop ye poopdeck wit' a firm hand on ye tiller, ridin' ye motion 'o ye ocean all nightfall long.
Ye Cap'n be in search 'o a skulkin' bloke by ye moniker 'o Jizzybird who be in arears in th' amount to wit: one trusty parrot. If ye Cap'n find th' scalawag then th' sternchasers gunna surely be put to set the sails 'n th' mizzenmast gunna be wrecked by th' hearty blow.
No wonder Jizzybird has been laying so low. His poopdeck will be awash in briny spume if Jade deploys the stern chaser!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88418 Jul 8, 2013
Willy wrote:
This text just in from Jade...
extended the vaca in galveston, called in sick, my butt hurts...
Too bad Tropical Storm Chantal is going up the east coast and not the Texas Gulf Coast. That would be a sight to see, Jade running from some fish named Chantal lmao.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88419 Jul 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder Jizzybird has been laying so low. His poopdeck will be awash in briny spume if Jade deploys the stern chaser!
Aye!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88420 Jul 8, 2013
Willy wrote:
This text just in from Jade...
extended the vaca in galveston, called in sick, my butt hurts...
I don't even want to know what kind of shenanigans Jade has been involved in to end up with a sore butt. Don't even want to know.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88421 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Tropical Storm Chantal is going up the east coast and not the Texas Gulf Coast. That would be a sight to see, Jade running from some fish named Chantal lmao.
LMAO! Jade is funny.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88423 Jul 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Jade is funny.
Yes, funny in the wrong way lol.
Did the Chattanooga Chump post yet today? I love reading his "faerie tale" stories about living in the rich part of Chattanooga and being an investment expert. LMAO!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88424 Jul 8, 2013
Tracy Martin, Trayvon's putative father, is an avowed freemason. Hmmmm.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#88425 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Chattanooga Chump post yet today? I love reading his "faerie tale" stories about living in the rich part of Chattanooga and being an investment expert. LMAO!
There's only two things that come from Chattanooga, steers and qweerz and I don't see any horns on the rentboi's head.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88426 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. He recommends coal! Obama has declared war on coal. Being that we have a lot of it and it and it's cheap and all.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88427 Jul 8, 2013
DeJuan90 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only two things that come from Chattanooga, steers and qweerz and I don't see any horns on the rentboi's head.
That kinda narrows it down.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88428 Jul 8, 2013
DeJuan90 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.hark.com/clips/ddltfsjytl-how-tall...
Chad

France

#88429 Jul 9, 2013
Just got a tweet from Jade....

I'm back in Norfolk but called in sick again. I have to mow my lawn today.
Chauncey

United States

#88431 Jul 9, 2013
The Disney movie Lone Ranger has flopped at the box office, this is because Normal and Decent people don't support companies that promote queerness...JC Penny's former queer loving CEO learned this lesson the hard way when he got fired.

Just say NO to homosex!!!
Frank

Anonymous Proxy

#88432 Jul 9, 2013
Yup I don't do business with ANY companies that are run by, support or are affiliated in any way with queers.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88435 Jul 9, 2013
I will tweet Jade.
COSMO

New York, NY

#88437 Jul 9, 2013
Chum Lee wrote:
<quoted text> I will tweet, PM, email and call Jade...snail mail him two, maybe even carrier pigeon :-)
I was figuring on sending Jade a case of sunblock by UPS.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88438 Jul 9, 2013
Chum Lee wrote:
<quoted text> I will tweet, PM, email and call Jade...snail mail him two, maybe even carrier pigeon :-)
Jizzy just emailed me and said Jade will be sulking today and won't be accepting calls, tweets, PM's or emails. He also won't be checking his snail mail.

He has to mow the meadow and Jizzy won't help him after the recent brush hog incident. So he is in a foul mood.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88439 Jul 9, 2013
Chum Lee wrote:
Please also send copies to Jizzy to keep him in the loop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Just Think 24,715
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 36 min Harvey 1,023
News Gay DNC chair candidate Ray Buckley drops out, ... 53 min Mikey 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 44,897
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 1 hr Retribution 46
News Tupelo mother, son featured on LGBT video 1 hr Read nor right 18
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 13,022
More from around the web