Anonymous Proxy

#88258 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
http://www.hark.com/clips/ddlt fsjytl-how-tall-are-you-privat e
LMAO
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88259 Jul 6, 2013
Whoop~Whoop! YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88260 Jul 6, 2013
Blond King wrote:
Like I said before everyone, don't bother to report the nutcase and know that it does not matter if he uses his account or is posting outside his account, he is still a troll and he wants you to report him when he posts outside his account.
He posted in the other cafe in his account before he posted after it today. I do not believe in too many coincidences.
Just ignore his posts and let him post all he wants.
But the little freakboi Jade still hangs around here no matter what we do to let him know he's unwanted.

“Original Blond Prince and King”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88267 Jul 6, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>
Blanche died from AIDS you stupid queer.
You are old. People don't DIE of AIDS anymore. What are you, from the 80s? Whew, you are old R2D2 and I thought Blanche was old but someone needs to oil your robotic arse before it rusts up too much for those old truckers in the restrooms! LMAO

Damn bellicose bumpkin.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88268 Jul 6, 2013
BlondPrince1st wrote:
<quoted text>
You are old. People don't DIE of AIDS anymore. What are you, from the 80s? Whew, you are old R2D2 and I thought Blanche was old but someone needs to oil your robotic arse before it rusts up too much for those old truckers in the restrooms! LMAO
Damn bellicose bumpkin.
Nice picture.

Location hidden

#88269 Jul 6, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
But the little freakboi Jade still hangs around here no matter what we do to let him know he's unwanted.
NE, does as he pleases. He and I have been together four years now and have broken seven beds. We joined the Mormon Church and are reprogramming them in prep of federal laws that you see are now in fact coming JUST AS I PREDICTED and how did I know that? Because, I know people in high places. State laws and voting is INSANE on Civil Rights even for voting for self.

Blond Jet landed in Duluth the other day and will be here other than trips to Twin Cities until September than going to NY to un-tape BLANCHE.... I'll be back in Denver short time this year and Tampa but not at Choo Choo again until next year.

Would be funny if I'm black wouldn't it? lol Black Prince? Hummmm PURPLE RAIN BAYBEEEE.

Location hidden

#88270 Jul 6, 2013
Murray wrote:
Why did the homosexuals cause that plane two crash in San Francisco?
Ever think maybe it was filled with religious flat earth freaks? Think before asking dumb questions. Did God save them or what about Jan Crouch at party time with no clothes on, no wig and smoking as always???

Here is what you send money to over at TB fying N...

http://rodserlingsghost.wordpress.com/2010/03...

“abstractions of thought...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88271 Jul 6, 2013
Huey wrote:
I just got off the phone with The Mayor, seems he had to leave to go back to work but he wanted me two tell everybody he will return on Labor Day, and this he guarantees!!!
Translation: your account was banned by Topix again. Once on a holiday and once on a weekend. Topix moderators must be working overtime this week to mop the floor with you R1.
Jades Buddy

Dallas, TX

#88272 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice picture.
LMFAO, the stupid queer doesn't even know how two post a pic, wonder if he can post a youtube link or is he dumber than than the Jizzy moron?!?!

LMFAO

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#88274 Jul 6, 2013
BlondPrince1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever think maybe it was filled with religious flat earth freaks? Think before asking dumb questions. Did God save them or what about Jan Crouch at party time with no clothes on, no wig and smoking as always???
Here is what you send money to over at TB fying N...
http://rodserlingsghost.wordpress.com/2010/03...
Hey Sweetness! Working on my tan line down here in Galveston. It's freaking hot!(The weather and my tan!) LOL Not much time to sit at the cafe. I'm sure the troll R1 and his elderly troll buddy had a GAY ole time over the 4th. Catch ya later. This will keep them posting until my vacation is over next week!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88276 Jul 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweetness! Working on my tan line down here in Galveston. It's freaking hot!(The weather and my tan!) LOL Not much time to sit at the cafe. I'm sure the troll R1 and his elderly troll buddy had a GAY ole time over the 4th. Catch ya later. This will keep them posting until my vacation is over next week!!
M'kay! TLFN! PM ya later!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88277 Jul 6, 2013
Jade just sent me a text. He is sun tanning in Galveston until next week.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88278 Jul 6, 2013
Murray wrote:
<quoted text>STFU queer!!!
I think Jade is trying to slime his way back.
MYNEGRO

Anonymous Proxy

#88284 Jul 6, 2013
Murray wrote:
Why did the homosexuals cause that plane two crash in San Francisco?
All that sucking going on brought the plane down.

Jade was visiting San Francisco ... i'm just saying

-we all know Jade can suck a football through 100' of garden hose
MYNEGRO

Anonymous Proxy

#88285 Jul 6, 2013
Galveston, Nebraska woo hoo some vacation BS
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88287 Jul 6, 2013
MYNEGRO wrote:
Galveston, Nebraska woo hoo some vacation BS
Yes. I heard it was very hot there. Jade sent me a text. He is sunbathing by the pig pen there.

Location hidden

#88289 Jul 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweetness! Working on my tan line down here in Galveston. It's freaking hot!(The weather and my tan!) LOL Not much time to sit at the cafe. I'm sure the troll R1 and his elderly troll buddy had a GAY ole time over the 4th. Catch ya later. This will keep them posting until my vacation is over next week!!
Baby, I had a great time with you last night. It was wonderful as always. You're a real stud muffin!

BTW, I sent ya a PM...

BP
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#88293 Jul 6, 2013
Helpful Public Service Announcement:

Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88294 Jul 6, 2013
Blond King wrote:
This thread is for GLBT our friends and family.
Wanna bet rentboi?
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#88295 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Helpful Public Service Announcement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pcy_6anmVUcXX
This would make Richard Simmons straight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min morakel 32,989
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 6 min mitt s santorum s... 289
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 9 min NorCal Native 5,565
News Gay marriage poll counting to start 21 min mitt s santorum s... 2
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 25 min NoahLovesU 59,883
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 29 min mitt s santorum s... 94
News Josh Duggar: Christians who aren't allowed to d... 34 min Tazo 28
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 36 min Kennyvonallen 36
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 1 hr EdmondWA 95
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 2 hr SupportAlanandfra... 36
More from around the web