The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
COSMO

New York, NY

#88403 Jul 8, 2013
BP hmmmm you have been 28 for six years now.
And your facial dramatically changes every time you post a image. King, Prince, Queer Queen more like the court jester LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88407 Jul 8, 2013
Looks like Jizzy's moronic "Captain Morgan2015" sock puppet didn't work out very good for him.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88408 Jul 8, 2013
I wonder if Jade will tell us all about his "vacation" in "Galveston" and his "great sun tan".

~~Rolls eyes~~
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88409 Jul 8, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. This thread is now family safe and even smells fresh and airy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88410 Jul 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88411 Jul 8, 2013
Jade this and Jade that. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Eric

Fort Worth, TX

#88413 Jul 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jade this and Jade that. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Jade just emailed me, seems he has an imaginary sunburn.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88414 Jul 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Jade just emailed me, seems he has an imaginary sunburn.
Next he'll be texting us about his imaginary tan.

~~rolling eyes~~
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88415 Jul 8, 2013
Avast ye lubbers, Ye skipper 'o ye scupper, that donkey bonker 'o ye days 'o olde, Jade has once again weighed anchor 'n set sail in search 'o lovely booty to plunder. th' jolly Cap'n gunna command atop ye poopdeck wit' a firm hand on ye tiller, ridin' ye motion 'o ye ocean all nightfall long.

Ye Cap'n be in search 'o a skulkin' bloke by ye moniker 'o Jizzybird who be in arears in th' amount to wit: one trusty parrot. If ye Cap'n find th' scalawag then th' sternchasers gunna surely be put to set the sails 'n th' mizzenmast gunna be wrecked by th' hearty blow.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88417 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Avast ye lubbers, Ye skipper 'o ye scupper, that donkey bonker 'o ye days 'o olde, Jade has once again weighed anchor 'n set sail in search 'o lovely booty to plunder. th' jolly Cap'n gunna command atop ye poopdeck wit' a firm hand on ye tiller, ridin' ye motion 'o ye ocean all nightfall long.
Ye Cap'n be in search 'o a skulkin' bloke by ye moniker 'o Jizzybird who be in arears in th' amount to wit: one trusty parrot. If ye Cap'n find th' scalawag then th' sternchasers gunna surely be put to set the sails 'n th' mizzenmast gunna be wrecked by th' hearty blow.
No wonder Jizzybird has been laying so low. His poopdeck will be awash in briny spume if Jade deploys the stern chaser!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88418 Jul 8, 2013
Willy wrote:
This text just in from Jade...
extended the vaca in galveston, called in sick, my butt hurts...
Too bad Tropical Storm Chantal is going up the east coast and not the Texas Gulf Coast. That would be a sight to see, Jade running from some fish named Chantal lmao.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88419 Jul 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder Jizzybird has been laying so low. His poopdeck will be awash in briny spume if Jade deploys the stern chaser!
Aye!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88420 Jul 8, 2013
Willy wrote:
This text just in from Jade...
extended the vaca in galveston, called in sick, my butt hurts...
I don't even want to know what kind of shenanigans Jade has been involved in to end up with a sore butt. Don't even want to know.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88421 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Tropical Storm Chantal is going up the east coast and not the Texas Gulf Coast. That would be a sight to see, Jade running from some fish named Chantal lmao.
LMAO! Jade is funny.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88423 Jul 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Jade is funny.
Yes, funny in the wrong way lol.
Did the Chattanooga Chump post yet today? I love reading his "faerie tale" stories about living in the rich part of Chattanooga and being an investment expert. LMAO!
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88424 Jul 8, 2013
Tracy Martin, Trayvon's putative father, is an avowed freemason. Hmmmm.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#88425 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Chattanooga Chump post yet today? I love reading his "faerie tale" stories about living in the rich part of Chattanooga and being an investment expert. LMAO!
There's only two things that come from Chattanooga, steers and qweerz and I don't see any horns on the rentboi's head.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88426 Jul 8, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. He recommends coal! Obama has declared war on coal. Being that we have a lot of it and it and it's cheap and all.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88427 Jul 8, 2013
DeJuan90 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only two things that come from Chattanooga, steers and qweerz and I don't see any horns on the rentboi's head.
That kinda narrows it down.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88428 Jul 8, 2013
DeJuan90 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.hark.com/clips/ddltfsjytl-how-tall...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 5 min Rose_NoHo 447
News Thousands dance through Berlin to promote gay a... 52 min Gerald 7
The N E J A D E Show 54 min Gerald 8
N E J A D E Man-Boy Magazine 56 min Gerald 10
News Anti-gay marriage fight costs Kentucky at least... 1 hr Marcavage s Emission 11
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 1 hr Kelly 498
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr neighbor 2,029
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr I do not 52,086
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... 2 hr NE Jade 108
News Gay Teen Vogue editor defends mag's anal sex guide 5 hr You again 151
More from around the web