The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
MYNEGRO

New York, NY

#88285 Jul 6, 2013
Galveston, Nebraska woo hoo some vacation BS
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88287 Jul 6, 2013
MYNEGRO wrote:
Galveston, Nebraska woo hoo some vacation BS
Yes. I heard it was very hot there. Jade sent me a text. He is sunbathing by the pig pen there.

“Original Blond Prince and King”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88289 Jul 6, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweetness! Working on my tan line down here in Galveston. It's freaking hot!(The weather and my tan!) LOL Not much time to sit at the cafe. I'm sure the troll R1 and his elderly troll buddy had a GAY ole time over the 4th. Catch ya later. This will keep them posting until my vacation is over next week!!
Baby, I had a great time with you last night. It was wonderful as always. You're a real stud muffin!

BTW, I sent ya a PM...

BP
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88293 Jul 6, 2013
Helpful Public Service Announcement:

Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88294 Jul 6, 2013
Blond King wrote:
This thread is for GLBT our friends and family.
Wanna bet rentboi?
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

#88295 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pcy_6anmVUcXX
This would make Richard Simmons straight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#88296 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pcy_6anmVUcXX
Frankie baby, it's time for bed lol.

Location hidden

#88297 Jul 6, 2013
R2D2 still talks to himself while most of us take breaks for years at a time on here but he posts 24/7/365 since under house arrest and no friends, what else does he have to do on welfare?

His pig style eating will result in clogged arteries and he will drop like Godzilla now he is in his 50s... LMAO

Location hidden

#88298 Jul 6, 2013
BLANCHE

I have worked my arse off today, cooking and cleaning for ya as always and that damn buzzer going off constantly when I have a friend due here at 1am central to plan piano for me and I want to go over some clothes from my pic that is up (only part of me showing)from when I did, I wrote dadEEE a letter..

I will serve some tea since he is from London and has a lard arse and he said he might want one drink and a ride in your chair so not sure what that means but I'll show him my old doll they made FOR ME BLANCHE! HOW MANY DID THEY MAKE FOR YOU? none!!!! Reason is I was the Star and I made the money and daDEE bought this dump for me!

Location hidden

#88299 Jul 7, 2013
Thank ta lort, the troll isn't on now!!!

Location hidden

#88300 Jul 7, 2013
I put my June pic up for ya Blanche!!

Location hidden

#88301 Jul 7, 2013
I still look younger than my age Blanche!!! lol

Location hidden

#88302 Jul 7, 2013
I get carded with the cap on... Often without it too but look more boyish with it..

Location hidden

#88303 Jul 7, 2013
Why it have me location? I hide it!!! Will fix it later. Ta Hell wid it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#88307 Jul 7, 2013
Good morning bone smugglers!
Dandy Deacon

New York, NY

#88315 Jul 7, 2013
Grand day for a sermon. Any suggestions?
Dandy Deacon

New York, NY

#88316 Jul 7, 2013
hmmm?
Dandy Deacon

New York, NY

#88318 Jul 7, 2013
The Secular Case Against Gay Marriage

The debate over whether the state ought to recognize gay marriages has thus far focused on the issue as one of civil rights. Such a treatment is erroneous because state recognition of marriage is not a universal right. States regulate marriage in many ways besides denying men the right to marry men, and women the right to marry women. Roughly half of all states prohibit first cousins from marrying, and all prohibit marriage of closer blood relatives, even if the individuals being married are sterile. In all states, it is illegal to attempt to marry more than one person, or even to pass off more than one person as one’s spouse. Some states restrict the marriage of people suffering from syphilis or other venereal diseases. Homosexuals, therefore, are not the only people to be denied the right to marry the person of their choosing.

I do not claim that all of these other types of couples restricted from marrying are equivalent to homosexual couples. I only bring them up to illustrate that marriage is heavily regulated, and for good reason. When a state recognizes a marriage, it bestows upon the couple certain benefits which are costly to both the state and other individuals. Collecting a deceased spouse’s social security, claiming an extra tax exemption for a spouse, and having the right to be covered under a spouse’s health insurance policy are just a few examples of the costly benefits associated with marriage. In a sense, a married couple receives a subsidy. Why? Because a marriage between two unrelated heterosexuals is likely to result in a family with children, and propagation of society is a compelling state interest. For this reason, states have, in varying degrees, restricted from marriage couples unlikely to produce children.
HOUSENEGRO

Tampa, FL

#88319 Jul 7, 2013
What up party people!
Dandy Deacon

New York, NY

#88320 Jul 7, 2013
Some have compared the prohibition of homosexual marriage to the prohibition of interracial marriage. This analogy fails because fertility does not depend on race, making race irrelevant to the state’s interest in marriage. By contrast, homosexuality is highly relevant because it precludes procreation.

Some argue that homosexual marriages serve a state interest because they enable gays to live in committed relationships. However, there is nothing stopping homosexuals from living in such relationships today. Advocates of gay marriage claim gay couples need marriage in order to have hospital visitation and inheritance rights, but they can easily obtain these rights by writing a living will and having each partner designate the other as trustee and heir. There is nothing stopping gay couples from signing a joint lease or owning a house jointly, as many single straight people do with roommates. The only benefits of marriage from which homosexual couples are restricted are those that are costly to the state and society.

Some argue that the link between marriage and procreation is not as strong as it once was, and they are correct. Until recently, the primary purpose of marriage, in every society around the world, has been procreation. In the 20th century, Western societies have downplayed the procreative aspect of marriage, much to our detriment. As a result, the happiness of the parties to the marriage, rather than the good of the children or the social order, has become its primary end, with disastrous consequences. When married persons care more about themselves than their responsibilities to their children and society, they become more willing to abandon these responsibilities, leading to broken homes, a plummeting birthrate, and countless other social pathologist that have become rampant over the last 40 years. Homosexual marriage is not the cause for any of these pathologist, but it will exacerbate them, as the granting of marital benefits to a category of sexual relationships that are necessarily sterile can only widen the separation between marriage and procreation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 4 min TomInElPaso 253
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min bohart 6,057
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min TomInElPaso 49,296
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min TomInElPaso 25,625
Jade's Happy Place 25 min Frankie Rizzo 4
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 41 min Hassem 5
News Melbourne student comes out as gay in front of ... 54 min Rossum 6
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr Eagle 12 462
More from around the web