The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and fa...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86713 Jun 7, 2013
mudpoodle wrote:
I better get there early to stake out a stall in the restroom!!
You do that power ranger. But it's gonna get real lonely in there. And if --BIG BOSS MAN-- comes and sits down and takes a stinking to high heaven party sh!t in the stall next to you you'll need a gas mask. And Visine.
Chico

Saint Louis, MO

#86714 Jun 7, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Well, my weekly posting is done. I'm sure there will be days and days of projection/speculation/fantast ical posting with so many usernames, the poor little troll won't be able to keep them "straight"! LOL...oh, it is yuk,yuk, yuk. We must honor the old geezer, Grandpa Dizzo. Enjoy the GAY Cafe, all you grumpy, old, straight guys!! Don't break a hip!!!
uh duh Polly want a cracker? why so indecisive ? SQUAWK

96.25% must be proud
Chico

Saint Louis, MO

#86715 Jun 7, 2013
ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?
Chico

Saint Louis, MO

#86716 Jun 7, 2013
READY TO P A R T A Y?
Chico

Saint Louis, MO

#86717 Jun 7, 2013
HOLD THAT THOUGHT
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86718 Jun 7, 2013
Ronald

Glendale, CA

#86719 Jun 7, 2013
Hey is there a BIG PARTY going on in here tonight?

Anybody know?
Denny

United States

#86721 Jun 7, 2013
I love BIG PARTIES with NO queers allowed:)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86722 Jun 7, 2013
That's the rumor! Haven't heard from any dignitaries yet.

Hope there's lots of HIGH PROOF WHISKEY, HOT CHICKS with BIG FAKE TITS and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer! That's what I like but any brand will do. I ain't no snob like Jade.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86725 Jun 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86726 Jun 7, 2013
Very intellectual new thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TJUFG90MJ...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86727 Jun 7, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>I've been on Topix for about 7 years now and I've NEVER seen 2000+ negative icons on 1 post, you must be Clueless and Nuts cause a LOT of people Disagree with you!!!
LMFAO
Yes. I heard that Blond King jackass is way way out there. It's funny how if Jade don't post, he don't post. The smelly old bag too Godsplat or some silly sh!t like that says Jade is a fine young man and smart and rich and all that silly nonsense. Cracks me up.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#86729 Jun 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I heard Jizzy doesn't get a dime until the parrot and the brush hog are paid off.
Why is Jade not sharing meadow mowing stories? He had to have mowed by now. And what about siding? Surely the winds have wrecked havoc with his cheap Sears siding job. Most of it's in Mexico by now.
You got that right.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#86730 Jun 7, 2013
I'm having a PBR night tonight with a chaser of some cheap Admiral Nelson's spiced rum, cheaper than Capt Morgan and it has won numerous blind taste tests vs. Capt Morgan!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86731 Jun 7, 2013
David wrote:
I wonder who's the Total gaytard loser that is repeatedly judging posts in a negative manner?
That'd be Old SniffsButt Bill. AKA $3 Bill. He rates all gay posts good and all straight posts bad. Except his own which he rates good even though he's straight.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#86732 Jun 7, 2013
The crappie and bluegill ought to be biting good in the mornin'. Manly pursuits don't interest Jade though.
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#86733 Jun 7, 2013
Avast ye! The royal buttcommander, Jade, having taken command of ye Wee Willy and commanding atop ye poopdeck slick with spume, the commander has commanded all leather daddies to hoist the topsails and weigh anchor in preparation for leaving port.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86734 Jun 7, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
The crappie and bluegill ought to be biting good in the mornin'. Manly pursuits don't interest Jade though.
Jade is squeamish about baiting the hook and cleaning the fish. When his father took him fishing the first time young Jade got the vapors and fainted, so his dad was so embarrassed he never took the boy fishing again.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86735 Jun 7, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Avast ye! The royal buttcommander, Jade, having taken command of ye Wee Willy and commanding atop ye poopdeck slick with spume, the commander has commanded all leather daddies to hoist the topsails and weigh anchor in preparation for leaving port.
Will Jizzy be aboard? Has he finally stopped farting parrot feathers so Jade doesn't get reminded of the poor parrot's fate?

Gay parrots are very hard to find. He may have to get a regular parrot and turn him which could take years of careful grooming.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#86736 Jun 7, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I'll get up at 2 AM with a roaring hangover to go fishing. But not for much else. Maybe deer hunting. Or pigs. Aw hell just to shoot something and eat it. Ducks are tasty but I feel like I'm shooting Daffy. No sport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min who cares 16,016
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 55 min Terra Firma 38,811
News Gay group puts heat on Sizzla*Aug. 27, 2016, 11... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Not 'old white guys' - Shriners to ride in Calg... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 81
News Pastor Who Said Orlando Shooting Victims 'Got W... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 4 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 26
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 11,315
More from around the web