Comments
59,681 - 59,700 of 67,657 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86402
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86404
Jun 1, 2013
 
Bud Longneck wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice
Great post Jiz.
CORNBREAD

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86405
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bud Longneck wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice
WOW quick wit ! drink another take a nap change your diaper you stink of piss and cheap beer. You and ol'jizz face ought to get together you know chug a lug beers and blow each other. Are you a bottom or a top? Bottom go figure, all your miserable existence you have been on bottom, crawled into a beer bottle cannot get out hic-up have a nutter. Hell why not? hic hic-up
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86406
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bud Longneck wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Have you been injured in someway?
You told others who you were trying to impress that I was your "special pet project". But you've made no progress at all on your special pet project. You got stoned and you missed it. Just like the rest of your worthless life.

Ask for more help if you still don't understand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86407
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Edith Bunker wrote:
Archie knows queers are perverted deviants!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86408
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CORNBREAD wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW quick wit ! drink another take a nap change your diaper you stink of piss and cheap beer. You and ol'jizz face ought to get together you know chug a lug beers and blow each other. Are you a bottom or a top? Bottom go figure, all your miserable existence you have been on bottom, crawled into a beer bottle cannot get out hic-up have a nutter. Hell why not? hic hic-up
LMAO! Yes. Jizzy is very quick witted. For a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86410
Jun 1, 2013
 
Bud Longneck wrote:
<quoted text>What purpose in life do you have? Sucking up air?
During my career as a Geophysicist I have won awards for my research on earthquake response in San Francisco and engineering structures including the new SF bay bridge to resist earthquakes. I am now disabled and retired as a result of an old injury suffered in Vietnam combined with the effects of age and a lifetime of heavy hiking. As you know and much to your delight I cannot walk or stand for more than a few seconds. What's your excuse tough guy?

Do you still have my number Jizzy? What is it? I forgot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86411
Jun 1, 2013
 
Wonder how Jade is doing in the pokie. I heard he gets special treatment like beers and hamburgers from certain deputies but not from others who give him water and jail food. Wonder which shift is on now?

Maybe if Jade is real nice tonight he will get WiFi then I will PM him and find out all the latest about Jizzy and etc.
Cecil

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86412
Jun 1, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you still have my number Jizzy? What is it? I forgot.
I wish $3 Butt Boi Bill would post his number, I'd love to have a phone conversation with him and set him straight!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86413
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
During my career as a Geophysicist I have won awards for my research on earthquake response in San Francisco and engineering structures including the new SF bay bridge to resist earthquakes. I am now disabled and retired as a result of an old injury suffered in Vietnam combined with the effects of age and a lifetime of heavy hiking. As you know and much to your delight I cannot walk or stand for more than a few seconds. What's your excuse tough guy?
Do you still have my number Jizzy? What is it? I forgot.
Oh, yes, and you used to post as a sexually frustrated Girl Scout Leader. Time to come up with a new gig, R1. Enjoy your evening, trying to convince not one person of your existence. This little post should keep you and all your alters posting well into next week!
Cecil

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86414
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes, and you used to post as a sexually frustrated Girl Scout Leader. Time to come up with a new gig, R1. Enjoy your evening, trying to convince not one person of your existence. This little post should keep you and all your alters posting well into next week!
Hey gay wannabe from the hidden location of Norfolk, NE...do you still think every non-pervert queer on this thread is R1?

PS: Do you know the name of Johnny Carson's boyhood home town?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86415
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hook, line, and wheel-chair....with a few old Girl Scout cookie crumbs! LOL Enjoy your solo posting!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86416
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yes, and you used to post as a sexually frustrated Girl Scout Leader. Time to come up with a new gig, R1. Enjoy your evening, trying to convince not one person of your existence. This little post should keep you and all your alters posting well into next week!
Too funny! I am not R1 I am Frankie. I don't use sock puppets except silly obvious ones. Like NE Frankie! YUK!YUK!YUK! Does R1 laugh like me dummy?

Girl scouts? Thought you were gay.
Cecil

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86417
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NE Jade wrote:
Hook, line, and wheel-chair....with a few old Girl Scout cookie crumbs! LOL Enjoy your solo posting!!!
I wonder who your posting too, you really should reply directly two a post so people will no who your posting two.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86418
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NE Jade wrote:
Hook, line, and wheel-chair....with a few old Girl Scout cookie crumbs! LOL Enjoy your solo posting!!!
Although I am quite flattered, I ain't the fearsome R1, toots. You're barking up the wrong tree. But fine! I'm R1 if you want.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86420
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder who your posting too, you really should reply directly two a post so people will no who your posting two.
When Jade gets all angry and agitated he loses his head and forgets how to post a response.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86421
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I will PM jade maybe I can calm him down and patch things up.
Straight Sh00ter

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86425
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Did you know I'm R1? It's true.
O Daniel

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86426
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Why doesn't Old Boring Gay regale us with more stories about his exploits in Florida? Perhaps because he's making it up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86427
Jun 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Did you know I'm R1? It's true.
Jade is very upset and all mixed up. He thinks everyone is R1. Maybe Jizzy's appearance over-heated him. I suppose he will be sulking for the rest of the weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••